Ads by Google

Go Back   Hamster Central > Hamster Central Forum Topics > Memorials

Notices

Old 10-25-2012, 08:28 PM   #1
HollyHamster
Hamster Savvy

Send a message via Skype™ to HollyHamster
Default Sorry Winston, the puppy.

Go onto the other side of the Rainbow Bridge, my little Winston, and join your sister, she is waiting for you. I am so sorry your little life was cut tragically short and feel nothing but guilt and remorse that your accident happened. It was our fault you passed on prematurely.

You might have not been a hamster, but you will always have a special place in my heart, along side your sister, and will always have my love.

Goodbye.
HollyHamster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 07:07 AM   #2
The Hamster's family
The happy hamily

Default Re: Sorry Winston, the puppy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollyHamster View Post
Go onto the other side of the Rainbow Bridge, my little Winston, and join your sister, she is waiting for you. I am so sorry your little life was cut tragically short and feel nothing but guilt and remorse that your accident happened. It was our fault you passed on prematurely.

You might have not been a hamster, but you will always have a special place in my heart, along side your sister, and will always have my love.

Goodbye.
I'm soo sorry for this accident... I did read your other post and sincerely, I don't think any of you wanted this accident to happen and from there, I'd say that since you haven't planned for him to die, you shouldn't be held responsible for his death. You gave more than love to him : you gave him a LOVING HOME ! That's more that he could have hoped for ! Feel proud for taking in those that are abandonned, not wanted and left to die ! Their soul find peace with such a respectfull gesture... You should be proud of what you guys have done ! Sure it's hard right now... But still ! You freed his soul from insecurity ! Be bless...

Rest in peace, lil one ! Have fun at the Bridge and let your family know you are safe and gratefull to them for what they have done for you, your mommy and your sisters and brothers...

Annie xxx

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/i...g_20130616.jpg
The Hamster's family is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 06:31 PM   #3
Pompompoms
Retired Moderator

Oh I'm so so sorry to read this, I read your thread about what happened, and it was so sad. Of course it was a tragic accident, there was nothing at all that could have been done. Enjoy the bridge beautiful boy xx
Old 10-29-2012, 05:23 AM   #4
souffle

Play well at the bridge Winston - they always need young and bouncy babies there too x
souffle is offline   Reply With Quote