Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Navigation
Front Page
Forum
Gallery
Wiki

Ads by Google

Go Back   Hamster Central > Hamster Central Forum Topics > DIY (Do it yourself) Hamster Projects!

Notices

Old 06-09-2022, 11:33 AM   #41
cloudy
Whimzee dealer

Default Re: Personalised keyring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ria P View Post
Oh lovely! Did you design it yourself?
I found an outline of a bunny who looked similar to mine and asked for that. It is my only tattoo and very basic. I have a very low pain threshold so it is all I could cope with. lol.
cloudy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2022, 01:29 PM   #42
Lilafernim
Senior Hamster

If ever I do any doodles of hamsters I’ll share my design, I like doing a lot black ink drawings. I sort of learned doing them but just prefer painting now, much more colourful!

I only have the one tattoo but took the artist three hours to complete, and that was too much for me! Mine was of an octopus because I love how they look and respect how intelligent they are. I’d have a couple more small ones but never again one that takes that long
Lilafernim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2022, 02:46 PM   #43
Ria P
House of Hamsters

An octopus, that's different. I have several so the procedure is not an issue for me.

What i have in mind is this: carpe noctem in old fashioned writing with a rising moon above the letters and then a hamster face looking over the moon and a few small stars around it.
Ria P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2022, 03:24 PM   #44
Lilafernim
Senior Hamster

Oh I love that! I had to search up the meaning I won’t lie XD but that’s so clever. If I do ever have a drawing day I’ll give it a go and send it to you, if nothing else it would display your intentions if you did get the tattoo.

You’re very brave for having several done, I used to love my piercings but I had to remove them all one day for a scan and because of recovery times and them being relatively new most closed up. I’d have them done again but not hours of tattooing XD
Lilafernim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2022, 11:27 PM   #45
cloudy
Whimzee dealer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilafernim View Post
If ever I do any doodles of hamsters I’ll share my design, I like doing a lot black ink drawings. I sort of learned doing them but just prefer painting now, much more colourful!

I only have the one tattoo but took the artist three hours to complete, and that was too much for me! Mine was of an octopus because I love how they look and respect how intelligent they are. I’d have a couple more small ones but never again one that takes that long
Wow, your tattoo sounds amazing. You were so brave to have one that took 3 hours long!
Old 06-09-2022, 11:28 PM   #46
cloudy
Whimzee dealer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ria P View Post
An octopus, that's different. I have several so the procedure is not an issue for me.

What i have in mind is this: carpe noctem in old fashioned writing with a rising moon above the letters and then a hamster face looking over the moon and a few small stars around it.
The tattoo design sounds stunning!

Tags
don’t, i’d, people, personalised, thought