Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Navigation
Front Page
Forum
Gallery
Wiki

Ads by Google


Go Back   Hamster Central > Hamster Central Forum Topics > Housing

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2022, 10:01 AM   #31
otto
Newborn Pup
 
otto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2022
Location: UK
Posts: 33
Default Re: Duna maxi multy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashy View Post
Who is the producer of the elmo cage?

Its possible one of my adoptiv hamsters are coming back, with duna cage, so i can change
I think Petguard themselves manufacture it? Plus Norway is eligible for amazon global so you should be able to order it from amazon.de? - just might have to pay import tax / fees or in general high shipping.

Edit: Just checked. When you put Norway as selected destination it doesn’t seem to like it and says it’s out of delivery range. Strange.
__________________
Otto - Syrian (1 year old) - 1200sq inch cage

Last edited by otto; 08-17-2022 at 10:13 AM.
otto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2022, 12:08 PM   #32
Rashy
Adult Hamster
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 382
Default Re: Duna maxi multy

Why cant they just make cages there are suitable for hamsters in the hight
Rashy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2022, 12:30 PM   #33
Pebbles82
Hamster Antics
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 23,533
Default Re: Duna maxi multy

Oh I know. There is no perfect hamster cage - they're either too tall, not tall enough and not enough 100cm ones. Most hamsters made for dwarf hamsters are low enough but they're a bit on the small side. The Hamster Heaven is good - and so is the Maxi Duna.
Pebbles82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2022, 12:43 PM   #34
Rashy
Adult Hamster
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 382
Default Re: Duna maxi multy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipity7000 View Post
Oh I know. There is no perfect hamster cage - they're either too tall, not tall enough and not enough 100cm ones. Most hamsters made for dwarf hamsters are low enough but they're a bit on the small side. The Hamster Heaven is good - and so is the Maxi Duna.
Its so frustrating :P One of my earlier hamsters there were adopted away, does come back to me with his duna maxi multy cage, so I have the oportunity to decide.
Rashy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2022, 03:06 PM   #35
Pebbles82
Hamster Antics
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 23,533
Default Re: Duna maxi multy

That's good - I think it's a nice cage for a dwarf. I've always hankered after one as they look so nice but I'm a bit hooked on front doors on cages. the Duna multy's are very accessible though with their lower height and large top doors.
Pebbles82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2022, 04:49 AM   #36
Rashy
Adult Hamster
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 382
Default Re: Duna maxi multy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipity7000 View Post
That's good - I think it's a nice cage for a dwarf. I've always hankered after one as they look so nice but I'm a bit hooked on front doors on cages. the Duna multy's are very accessible though with their lower height and large top doors.

For this hamster, I might change cage as I remember him as a nervous hamster.
Rashy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2022, 06:14 AM   #37
Pebbles82
Hamster Antics
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 23,533
Default Re: Duna maxi multy

Actually Rashy, maybe not necessary now - but there is another option as well - if they ship to Norway. It's available in the Uk. The new 100cm Grosvenor cage - it's the right height and top access only like the Duna Multy.

Grosvenor XL Rat Hamster Small Animal Cage - 100 x 54 x 39 - Grey
Pebbles82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2022, 06:23 AM   #38
Rashy
Adult Hamster
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 382
Default Re: Duna maxi multy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipity7000 View Post
Actually Rashy, maybe not necessary now - but there is another option as well - if they ship to Norway. It's available in the Uk. The new 100cm Grosvenor cage - it's the right height and top access only like the Duna Multy.

Grosvenor XL Rat Hamster Small Animal Cage - 100 x 54 x 39 - Grey

For him, I think a cage with front door might be better.
Rashy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2022, 06:50 AM   #39
Pebbles82
Hamster Antics
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 23,533
Default Re: Duna maxi multy

Are you going to use the Hamster Heaven then? Assume this is a different dwarf coming to you (in the maxi duna?) and you're going to use the maxi duna for the other dwarf in the tank - is that right?
Pebbles82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2022, 07:12 AM   #40
Rashy
Adult Hamster
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 382
Default Re: Duna maxi multy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipity7000 View Post
Are you going to use the Hamster Heaven then? Assume this is a different dwarf coming to you (in the maxi duna?) and you're going to use the maxi duna for the other dwarf in the tank - is that right?


The hamster who comes back is an syrian boy
Rashy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
buy, duna, experience, maxi, multy

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v2.0.43 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2024 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2003-2022, Hobby Solutions
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:27 PM.