Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Navigation
Front Page
Forum
Gallery
Wiki

Ads by Google


Go Back   Hamster Central > Hamster Species > Dwarf Roborovskis Hamster

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2022, 01:55 PM   #11
cloudy
PM Fluffy for custom title
 
cloudy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2022
Location: London, UK
Posts: 1,751
Default Re: Fresh food

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ria P View Post
It's the babycorn i meant when i said sweetcorn. The Robos here eat it.
I give the hamsters a cooked piece of pasta sometimes as well.
I will try babycorn. Do they ever hoard the piece of pasta? I wonder if it would go mouldy if it was hoarded.
__________________
Guardian of Orko the robo.
cloudy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2022, 02:27 PM   #12
Ria P
House of Hamsters
 
Ria P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Wiltshire, UK
Posts: 6,885
Default Re: Fresh food

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudy View Post
I will try babycorn. Do they ever hoard the piece of pasta? I wonder if it would go mouldy if it was hoarded.
I suppose they could so maybe not a good idea for a Robo. I hang a strand of spaghetti up and the Syrians eat it, once they manage to get hold of it.
__________________
Housemate of Rory & Rodney & Jack & Clive & Scottie & Finley

always in my thoughts Percy, Henry, Gordon, Edwina, Clarissa, Betsy, Ozzy, Monty, Romy and Gertie
Ria P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2022, 02:27 PM   #13
cloudy
PM Fluffy for custom title
 
cloudy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2022
Location: London, UK
Posts: 1,751
Default Re: Fresh food

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ria P View Post
I suppose they could so maybe not a good idea for a Robo. I hang a strand of spaghetti up and the Syrians eat it, once they manage to get hold of it.
Thank you. That sounds like a great game for Syrians.
__________________
Guardian of Orko the robo.
cloudy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2022, 02:34 PM   #14
Ria P
House of Hamsters
 
Ria P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Wiltshire, UK
Posts: 6,885
Default Re: Fresh food

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudy View Post
Thank you. That sounds like a great game for Syrians.
Yes and we play tug of war.
__________________
Housemate of Rory & Rodney & Jack & Clive & Scottie & Finley

always in my thoughts Percy, Henry, Gordon, Edwina, Clarissa, Betsy, Ozzy, Monty, Romy and Gertie
Ria P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2022, 02:35 PM   #15
cloudy
PM Fluffy for custom title
 
cloudy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2022
Location: London, UK
Posts: 1,751
Default Re: Fresh food

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ria P View Post
Yes and we play tug of war.
I hope you can get a video of that one day. I would love to see.
__________________
Guardian of Orko the robo.
cloudy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2022, 03:15 PM   #16
Ria P
House of Hamsters
 
Ria P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Wiltshire, UK
Posts: 6,885
Default Re: Fresh food

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudy View Post
I hope you can get a video of that one day. I would love to see.
I have tried to take videos holding the phone with one hand before but doesn't work. I always drop it.

My partner takes photography seriously so by the time he would have decided on the most suitable lense, the hamster would have won and eaten the spaghetti.
__________________
Housemate of Rory & Rodney & Jack & Clive & Scottie & Finley

always in my thoughts Percy, Henry, Gordon, Edwina, Clarissa, Betsy, Ozzy, Monty, Romy and Gertie
Ria P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2022, 12:13 AM   #17
cloudy
PM Fluffy for custom title
 
cloudy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2022
Location: London, UK
Posts: 1,751
Default Re: Fresh food

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ria P View Post
I have tried to take videos holding the phone with one hand before but doesn't work. I always drop it.

My partner takes photography seriously so by the time he would have decided on the most suitable lense, the hamster would have won and eaten the spaghetti.
Lol my partner is the same! That one time Orko was out I kept saying to take pictures. He was waiting to have the phone at the right angle and composed. I just wanted any pictures but he had to have the set up right.
__________________
Guardian of Orko the robo.
cloudy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2022, 02:08 AM   #18
Ria P
House of Hamsters
 
Ria P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Wiltshire, UK
Posts: 6,885
Default Re: Fresh food

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudy View Post
Lol my partner is the same! That one time Orko was out I kept saying to take pictures. He was waiting to have the phone at the right angle and composed. I just wanted any pictures but he had to have the set up right.
Haha, to get a photo of a Robo its a matter of simply taking as many photos as possible at any angle and then sort through them later.

You know what Robos are like, now you see them, now you don't.
__________________
Housemate of Rory & Rodney & Jack & Clive & Scottie & Finley

always in my thoughts Percy, Henry, Gordon, Edwina, Clarissa, Betsy, Ozzy, Monty, Romy and Gertie
Ria P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2022, 02:47 AM   #19
cloudy
PM Fluffy for custom title
 
cloudy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2022
Location: London, UK
Posts: 1,751
Default Re: Fresh food

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ria P View Post
Haha, to get a photo of a Robo its a matter of simply taking as many photos as possible at any angle and then sort through them later.

You know what Robos are like, now you see them, now you don't.
I agree. If only my partner would too! I just snap constantly if ever I see him and sort through them.
__________________
Guardian of Orko the robo.
cloudy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 04:26 PM   #20
Stanza
Adult Hamster
 
Join Date: Jan 2022
Location: Essex
Posts: 296
Default Re: Fresh food

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ria P View Post
Yes and we play tug of war.
Iíve got to try this, sounds fun and tying a piece up in the cage, Iíve got a feeling Hams would very much enjoy that
Stanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
cauliflower, found, fresh, ideas, information

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v2.0.43 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2003-2020, Hobby Solutions
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:29 PM.