PDA

View Full Version : Hamster wanted in North Yorkshire

Bellalaross
08-20-2010, 03:49 AM
Hi, i'm looking for a pet hamster in the North Yorkshire area. Don't mind the age or if he/she is a rescue. We're experienced owners & our beautiful rescue syrian, Storm, died of old age last month :-( We can offer a loving home, with plenty of love & attention...Hope to hear from you soon...

souffle
08-20-2010, 05:16 AM
Not sure how far away you are from here but there are lots of hammies looking for forever homes
http://www.popcornparadiseanimalrescue.co.uk/rehoming.html

RachK
08-20-2010, 06:41 AM
Awww Souffle wish I'd never looked at that! There are so many needing homes. What a fab rescue site :)

mangoandmimi
08-20-2010, 10:11 AM
aawww i want Bumble!! unfortunately my life is taken over by hamsters so fat chance i'll be able to get another lol XD
sweet site XD

sory i dont come from north yorkshire or anywhere near there so i can hardly recommend anything XD

Rach210
08-24-2010, 12:44 PM
Popcorn Paradise are fantastic, my little guy Jogo was from there, they got a large intake of hamsters and many of them are still there needing forever homes. The owner was really helpful and brought him to me (all the way to york) as long as I payed petrol money. I would recommend them to anyone wanting to adopt a hamster.

KutButLykee
08-26-2010, 09:47 AM
Sorry im a while away from you:(
Happy hunting!:-D;)

SnickersTheFirst
08-26-2010, 11:14 AM
Aww a couple of lovely, little torts on there! :)