PDA

View Full Version : In Memory of Marshmallow Only

Lemon
09-26-2020, 08:44 PM
http://sta.sh/01kd39kiw1zn

My sweet Marshmallow Only passed away in August this year. As sad as it makes me, I try to remember that she had a full life (more than 2 years spent with me), and that she was happy, active, and excited to play with me even on her last day. I will miss her very much, but I have hundreds of photos and videos to remember her by. I feel as though she really did like me, and I am forever grateful for the special time I got to spend with her. She made everyone so happy, and I am so lucky to be the one who got to take care of her. I remember the first words I ever said to her in the pet store were “Hello friend.”

I drew this heart design on a scratch art picture frame, which now holds my favorite picture of her up on the fridge.

RIP Marshmallow Only, I will always love you so much my sweet angel.

cypher
09-27-2020, 12:53 AM
I’m so sorry for your loss, she was a great little friend to you & I can imagine how much you must miss her, she will always live on in your heart & the is a very sweet way to remember her with your frame.

Run free & play well at the bridge Marshmallow.

Jeanbird7
03-13-2021, 08:00 AM
I so very sorry for your loss. I hope by now you have saved another little soul.