PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Eastleigh???

Berkana
03-08-2010, 05:11 AM
I've just seen THIS (Hamster heaven for £20!!!):

Hamster Heaven Cage Pet Accessories local classified ads. (http://www.adtrader.co.uk/pets-and-animals/pet-accessories/hamster-heaven-cage_453241_cpn.html)

:mrgreen:

littlepeanut
03-08-2010, 10:21 AM
WOW!!!!

Thats 4 miles down the road from me - but I have no room for anymore fluffs :( One is my limit :(

Thats a bargain.

Flissy
03-08-2010, 11:08 AM
WOW!!!!

Thats 4 miles down the road from me - but I have no room for anymore fluffs :( One is my limit :(

Thats a bargain.

You do have room really :D

Berkana
03-08-2010, 11:20 AM
t'is a HUGE bargain - I wish I lived anywhere near there - I'd snap it up sharpish :D These things never crop up near me!

littlepeanut
03-08-2010, 11:21 AM
STOP IT!!!

Went into pet shop earlier to get cat food, and there was a GORGEOUS pure white russian in there, with a small black smudge on her ear. I was about 3 minutes awat from buying here....!

Then I woke up and realised I have no space, no money, and not enough time for another :(

She was beautiful though. The worst part is I have a spare tank and evrything... :S

Flissy
03-08-2010, 11:26 AM
STOP IT!!!

Went into pet shop earlier to get cat food, and there was a GORGEOUS pure white russian in there, with a small black smudge on her ear. I was about 3 minutes awat from buying here....!

Then I woke up and realised I have no space, no money, and not enough time for another :(

She was beautiful though. The worst part is I have a spare tank and evrything... :S

One more hammy won't take up much room.... they don't cost much either.....:mad:

Hahaha don't end up with me - I don't even know how i'm going to get them all home for the easter holidays.. :(

littlepeanut
03-08-2010, 11:34 AM
If I was closer Fliss, I'd be happy to have them. But I'm far to far away!!

May wonder back down tomorrow and just see if she's there......

NO!!! CAN'T!!! MUST NOT ENTER SHOP!!!!

Tish36
03-08-2010, 12:10 PM
Go for it Peanut, you know you want to ;)

Flissy
03-08-2010, 12:19 PM
If I was closer Fliss, I'd be happy to have them. But I'm far to far away!!

May wonder back down tomorrow and just see if she's there......

NO!!! CAN'T!!! MUST NOT ENTER SHOP!!!!

Do ittttttt :D

fluffymunchkins
03-08-2010, 12:55 PM
lol we are all as bad as each other!!!
But to be honest i would :D
I'm sure she'd be very grateful to have a lovely mummy and a hamster heaven cage. Instead of being in the pet shop with no one to love her :) lol

littlepeanut
03-08-2010, 02:22 PM
fluffymunchkins....!!!! You are NOT helping!!!

She was very active, but was constantly scratching. Could this be a sign of mites?

fluffymunchkins
03-08-2010, 02:34 PM
sorry!!! :D
yes that could be a sign of mites, but it could also be an irritation or allegy to the bedding. Specially if shes on sawdust.
If there are signs of fur lose or general lerthargic behaviour may also be a sign of mites.

littlepeanut
03-08-2010, 02:40 PM
Boo hoo... now I want the ham!!

And I had named her :S .... Florence!

Oh dear, the signs aren't good...

fluffymunchkins
03-08-2010, 02:53 PM
lol theres no hope now, your hooked :)
Thats what happened with Porridge!
I named him as soon as i saw the advert and ended up getting him a week later :D

Tish36
03-08-2010, 03:13 PM
She could of been scent marking, thats what Skittles was doing when she was in her new cage, she could only have recently been put in her enclosure at the pet shop?

Hmmm, I have a feeling your resistance is breaking ;)

annie81
03-09-2010, 03:09 AM
tell us if you got the hamster in the end ;-)

littlepeanut
03-09-2010, 01:01 PM
Well guys.... I'm ever so sorry to disappoint...

The ham never came home with me :(

Come on... bring it on... I can take it <sob>

fluffymunchkins
03-09-2010, 01:20 PM
Don't worry bout it! I just hope she finds a good home :)
You were very responsible to not just impulse buy like we were persuading you to do!
I think we all need to learn some self control lol:D

annie81
03-10-2010, 02:14 AM
we are not disappointed littlepeanut!! you cant take every hamster in ervey pet shop :-( the hamster will find another loving home...

Hope
03-10-2010, 02:30 AM
Awww! And there was me hoping that we would have another little fluff to welcome! :-) Never mind, as annie says, we can not take home every hammy we see, even though we may find it hard to resist *cue being dragged out of shop while desperately clinging on to the doors, looking backwards saying 'it's ok Florence, Mummy will be back soon'* Lol :???: :x (Or is that just me?!!?)

fluffymunchkins
03-10-2010, 09:42 AM
lol i can imagine it... but i don't think shes that crazy :D!!!