PDA

View Full Version : Today 8/28/2018 R.I.P. Bunny (my little Bun bun)

StormyandBunny
08-28-2018, 09:23 AM
~~8/28/2018 at 11:30 am~~I found my little angel, Bunny(Bun Bun) passing away in her favorite sleeping place.

I got to hold her during her last few moments and show her the last bit of love I could. That little angel taught me so much. I received her from a maintenance worker who said his wife was allergic to Bunny. I took her home and gave her love and attention. She loved to be held and I often would let her sit on my shoulder as I put up the laundry. She loved being carried in a warm washcloth. She absolutely loved corn and carrots. Her favorite sleeping place was a little log cabin house.

I will truly miss my little Bun Bun! R.I.P. Bunny
She was a little over 2 years old and in great health. :(

mangoandmimi
08-28-2018, 12:17 PM
I’m so sorry to hear this. It’s lovely that Bunny was able to spend her last moments with you, rest in peace little one.

Josie
08-28-2018, 02:52 PM
So sorry to hear about Bunny, pleased that you were with her before her journey to the bridge, play well at the bridge beautiful girl :-({|=

flowerfairy
08-28-2018, 03:03 PM
Aww bless her she does lookmpeaceful. Rip Bunny.

Drago
08-28-2018, 05:18 PM
I’m very sorry to hear this :( The amount of hams passing on these forums in the past week is heartbreaking. We need some good news around here...

Take comfort in knowing you were a good owner to her. You gave her something that few would - unconditional love. Play well at the bridge little one xx

cypher
08-28-2018, 09:49 PM
So sorry for your loss, glad for you that your were there with her at the end & she went peacefully.
Run free & play well at the bridge Bunny.

souffle
08-31-2018, 05:23 AM
I am so sorry for our loss.
Play well at the bridge Bunny

JennySTL
08-31-2018, 09:01 AM
What a sweet Bunny. I am so sorry for your loss. She was lucky to have you.

Hammy992
08-31-2018, 02:14 PM
So sorry to hear about Bunny. I'm sure it was a great comfort for her to have you there in her final moments. She was lucky to have an owner who cared for her so much. My syrian Custard looked very peaceful like this too when he passed away a few days ago and it made me feel a little better knowing that he did not suffer.
Play well at the bridge Bunny xx

Sasha04
09-01-2018, 03:24 PM
Oh no! I’m so so sorry to hear and Bunny, I really enjoyed hearing about her. She will be missed by all of us. I’m sending huge hugs during this hard time.
Run free at the bridge, Bunny.

Thin Lizzy
09-01-2018, 08:29 PM
Big hugs to you. I'm so glad you were with Bunny when she slipped away, she will have felt comforted by you being there. She looks so peaceful and beautiful in that pic.

BubbyandHamper
09-04-2018, 06:32 PM
Your little fuzz will be missed. So sorry for your loss! Hugs and blessings from me and Hamper to heal your shattered heart. Run free at the bridge Bun Bun.

dreamtree1234
09-21-2018, 03:10 PM
I am so VERY sorry about the loss of your precious Bunny. She looks so beautiful and peaceful in that final picture, and I'm sure that it must have given you both a sense of comfort knowing that you were able to be there comforting her when she began her final adventure to the Bridge. My heart goes out to you during this time, and I am sending you HUGE hugs. RIP, little Bunny. You were truly loved and will be so greatly missed.