PDA

View Full Version : Hello from deepest, darkest Norfolk

tlcwrites
03-19-2018, 12:41 PM
Hello there,

I'm a writer/crafter from deepest, darkest Norfolk.

I provide a home to TLC's Home for Wayward Buns , a home for 12 rabbits (mostly rescue), 2 cats, 3 rescue guinea pigs, a tortoise... and hopefully as of tomorrow, a hamster. Hence why I'm here.

I'm really into animal welfare, and will do anything for my animals, especially my rabbits. :love: I've kept hamsters in the past as a child, but this time I'm wanting to do everything right - or as right as possible. I'm looking forward to getting on the (hamster) wheel again and learning all there is to know.

I'm also a keen gamer, well Nintendo gamer.

tlc xxx

cypher
03-20-2018, 04:04 AM
Hi & welcome to HC :)

It's great that you're giving so many animals a good home when they need it, quite a menagerie you have there!
Look forward o hearing about your ham when it settles in, there's lots of info on the forum but if you have any questions just ask.

tlcwrites
03-20-2018, 01:28 PM
Thank you! The hamsters have landed. Ended up with 2. Oops, but I couldn't choose between them! We have space to separate if necessary. Once they've had more time to settle, I'll photograph and introduce them.

tlcwrites
03-20-2018, 01:49 PM
Just took another look at the boys. Yup, they are Syrians, and the breeder was probably talking out of his rear about littermates getting on. Looks like I'll be separating them shortly. D'oh. Still, they are both gorgeous and great fun to watch already. We're all in love.

cypher
03-21-2018, 12:21 AM
Congrats on the new boys!
Lucky for them they found their way to you if the seller is saying syrians can live together.

BorisPasha
03-21-2018, 04:37 AM
Hello and welcome to HC :) I'll look forward to hearing more about your furry gang. How disappointing of the seller to tell you Syrians could live together :( As cypher said, I'm glad they've found a home with you :)

SKB_Hamsters
03-21-2018, 08:17 AM
Hello and Welcome to Hamster Central.
It wonderful to hear that you can give so many animals a loving home.
Congrats on your new hamsters - it so lovely that you could offer them both a home although it’s a shame that the seller said Syrian could live together.
Looking forward to meeting your hamsters along with the rest of your fur family!

CMB
03-21-2018, 08:27 AM
Hope they settle in well.

Thin Lizzy
03-25-2018, 04:09 AM
Hello and welcome to HC.