PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye Pasha

BorisPasha
01-17-2018, 09:51 AM

It is with a very heavy heart that I write this. Pasha made his way to the rainbow bridge yesterday morning. I knew this day would come but it still broke my heart to have to say goodbye. Pasha, along with Boris, were our first ever hamsters and I feel so lucky to have them in my life.

Pasha you were so brave and strong to have made it this long after your diagnosis back in early November. You went about your hamstering with dignity and quietness your whole life, right to the end, even when you were finding it so difficult to eat. I hope you had a happy life with us and that you know how much we love you. I wish I had an ounce of your courage to help me through this time as I'm feeling lost without you.

You'll always be my special King Floof. We will always love you Pasha and we, and your brothers miss you terribly. I'm sure Maxi was there waiting for you and all your other ham pals. I'm glad that you will be able to eat all your favourite things again and that you will be pain free.

Rest easy at the bridge my sweet boy, you will always be in our hearts xx

souffle
01-17-2018, 10:09 AM
I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. He was so handsome and such a charming and special little man. He was clearly very much loved and I'm sure it knew it all too well.
Run free at the bridge Pasha and send a rainbow to your family as soon as you can x

SKB_Hamsters
01-17-2018, 10:30 AM
I am so deeply sorry to hear about your loss of Pasha. You have giving Pasha an incredible home where you gave his the best life he could have ever dreamed off filled with endless amounts of love and treats. He was extremely handsome and posed for some amazing cute photos which are wonderful memories of his time with you - I especially loved the photo of him in his walnut heart which was a deserved win of last years Feb HOM. This is such a lovely tribute to Pasha which brought tears to my eye to read - I’m so grateful you shared his amazing life with us in his joint thread with Boris - I throughly enjoyed hearing about his antics.
This must be a very difficult time for you so my condolences go out to, Boris and your hamily.
Play well at the Bridge Pasha with Max.

SabreRose
01-17-2018, 10:47 AM
Oh no. I’m so sorry.
Rest in peace, little Pasha xxx

cypher
01-17-2018, 11:32 AM
I'm so sorry Pasha has gone to the bridge now, he was such a special little man, a real character who will ever be very fondly remembered by many & a true heart ham for you.
I have no doubt he knew how much he was loved, he had a wonderful life with you & couldn't have wished for more care after his diagnosis, he was such a little trooper & stayed with you as long as he could but he's at peace now & will always live on in your heart.
Hugs to you & Hamdad.

Run free & play well at the bridge King Floof.

BethandLil
01-17-2018, 11:45 AM
So sorry to hear that, BP.
You clearly gave Pasha a thoroughly loved life.

ladyntramp002
01-17-2018, 11:48 AM
Goodnight sweet Pasha! The world has lost a beautiful charming little hammie! May you Rest In Peace over the rainbow bridge!!!!!

Coco61
01-17-2018, 12:14 PM
My heart sank BP when I saw this thread at the top tonight. I realised that your special little man had lost his battle with illness. Pasha was a wonderful hammy, so full of character and I have so enjoyed sharing his life on here. Lovely photos and a heartfelt tribute. Your warm and loving home gave him the best possible life. Now he is pain free and able to run again with his friends at the bridge.
Hugs to you and hamdad

Burakki
01-17-2018, 12:22 PM
Oh no! No-no-no! I just winced when I saw this thread. I’m so terribly sorry for your loss! Pasha was such an incredibly little fellow! It’s horrible that his illness took him but at least he got to celebrate the last Christmas and New Year with you. I’m sure he wanted to have fun with you one last time before going to the rainbow bridge. Be strong, my heart goes with you and hamdad.
Be free and happy, little Pasha. You will be missed!

Fluffagrams
01-17-2018, 02:34 PM
I was so sorry to hear this news. I enjoyed hearing all about Pasha’s antics and seeing his lovely face on Instagram. He was a lucky boy to have found a home with you and I’m sure he knew how much he was loved.

CMB
01-17-2018, 03:09 PM
Sorry to for your loss.

Josie
01-17-2018, 05:11 PM
I am so sorry to hear about your loss of Pasha. Such a lovely tribute to your handsome little boy and such beautiful photos. Play well at the bridge Pasha you are in our thoughts, hugs to you xxxx :(

"Do not worry about me when I am gone and on the other side. Life is eternal"

Rads
01-17-2018, 09:39 PM
Hi BP,
As I said on Instagram I am so sorry for your loss of the beloved Pasha.
I hope he has teamed up with Pip and Forrest what a team they will make all the other Hams over the bridge won't know what has hit them.
Hugs to you Hamdad, Boris, Sparky and Snappy

IamKat
01-18-2018, 02:31 AM
Pasha sounds like he was a lovely boy and he had a wonderful life with you. I'm so sorry for your loss. X

Thin Lizzy
01-18-2018, 08:14 PM
I'm devastated to read this BP, so very sorry to hear about Pasha, sobbed a lot of tears, your beautiful boy brought so much joy and laughter to HC, I adored him.
Sending you hugs and that I'm thinking of you at this sad time. XXX

dreamtree1234
01-19-2018, 11:14 PM
Oh no! My eyes welled up with tears as I read your sad news. What a beautiful tribute to such an amazing ham! I am totally devastated and heartbroken to hear that your beloved Pasha has passed to the bridge, BP. My heart goes out to you, hamdad, and your hamily. Pasha was such a special and truly loved ham on HC, and he will be very greatly missed. He has touched all of our hearts with his adorable antics and charming cuteness, and I am so grateful that you shared his wonderful life with all of us. Your loving bond with one another was truly heartwarming and he was surely a lucky ham to have such a loving home with you, hamdad, and your amazing hamily. Rest in peace, darling Pasha. Play with dear Max and all your ham-buddies who have passed. You will forever live on in all those many hearts that you have touched along the way. Please send a very special rainbow to your loving mum and hamdad who love and miss you so. BP, please know that we are all here for you, hamdad, and your hamily. Tons of hugs to you, BP and hamdad and lots and lots of cuddles to you hamily, too. Eros and Snickers also send their heartfelt whisker kisses to all of you. You are all in our thoughts and prayers.

Turrican
01-20-2018, 05:43 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. What a lovely and moving tribute to the gorgeous Pasha. Really feel for you at this sad time, he was clearly amazing and was so loved by you. Sleep well, lovely Pasha x x x

Crystalroborovski
01-22-2018, 07:12 PM
Oh no!!! BP, I’m so, so sorry about this. My eyes filled with tears when I read your post. Your tribute was lovely. Hugs to you, hamdad and all your other fur babies <3 We will all miss little Pasha and his cute face and adorable antics.

I’m sure Pasha is running free with Max, Mushu, Duncan, Botan, Pip, Forrest, and all the other lovely HC hams whom we all miss. Have fun at the bridge, Pasha xxx

BorisPasha
01-25-2018, 08:24 AM
Thank you all so much for your kind words and condolences. Your support has been a huge comfort to us. I'm still missing him very much but I'm glad he is no longer in any pain and discomfort. My other boys have been a great help as they always manage to make me smile.

Thank you again :)

flowerfairy
01-26-2018, 04:04 AM
Rest in Peace Pasha, king fluff x

Drago
01-30-2018, 12:14 PM
I’m absolutely heartbroken to hear of such a tragic event :( Little Pasha was always such a fun little guy to follow and learn about. I’m sure it must have been hard with his diagnoses, and he was always so strong, pushing on through it all. Hope you’ve not taken too hard of a hit with this. Play well at the bridge xx

https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/Grief_Support_Center/Grief_Support_Home.htm

Hope you’re doing alright, sending lots of hugs x

BorisPasha
02-22-2018, 03:32 AM
Thank you ff and Drago, sorry I have taken so long to respond.

BorisPasha
02-22-2018, 03:37 AM
Pasha always loved sitting in his bowl of flowers in his playbox, nibbling and thinking so I hope he will be happy in his resting place.

cypher
02-22-2018, 03:51 AM
I know it took you a while to find something for Pasha that felt right & this is just perfect.

Coco61
02-22-2018, 11:33 AM
I agree, absolutely perfect. I have found that the right tribute helps a lot.

superhammygirl
02-22-2018, 01:09 PM
I'm so sorry to hear your loss.
R.I.P pasha.
:(

superhammygirl
02-22-2018, 01:10 PM
Beautiful
I'm sure he would have loved it.

Thin Lizzy
02-25-2018, 08:13 PM
Love Pasha's resting place, so perfect for your little boy xxx