PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Redstone

Skykat
01-12-2018, 05:30 PM
Hi! I’ve been looking at this hamster site for awhile, looks cute! How do I put a pic of my hamster on here? Skykat

SKB_Hamsters
01-14-2018, 07:52 AM
Hello and Welcome to Hamster Central.

This thread show how to share photos - http://www.hamstercentral.com/community/announcements-bug-corner/70570-how-embed-photos.html
I'm looking forward to seeing a picture of your hamster!

SunnyOy
01-14-2018, 01:35 PM
Welcome to our hamster family!

Try to transform your pictures into JPG format if they were not (use iphone for editing, after any editing over iphone, it will automatically transformed into JPG format). In this case, there will be no limitations on the dimensions.

Looking forward to seeing your beautiful hammies!

CMB
01-14-2018, 01:36 PM
Welcome. I look forward to seeing and hearing about your hamster.

cypher
01-14-2018, 10:58 PM
Welcome to HC :)
Look forward to meeting your ham!

Skykat
01-14-2018, 11:04 PM
Hi! I’ve been looking at this hamster site for awhile, looks cute! How do I put a pic of my hamster on here? Skykat

Ok, here goes! A darling picture of my Mooshie!

He's almost a year old now, got him last March.....hope my picture came through!

Mooshie has the downstairs shower all to himself! When I brought him home to Redstone, he was in a glass aquarium... I was all set to keep him in the aquarium on the bathroom counter away from our 3 labs and 2 cats (we keep them out of that bathroom)....but then thought, hey, we don't use the shower, So Mooshie moved into his own little town.

He put a down payment on a nice 2 story Victorian house ( I didn't tell him it's a bird house)....there's a general store, saloon, and basket for Timothy hay. Of course he has a Sr. Wodent wheel! Hopefully my 2nd picture will work!