PDA

View Full Version : What foods at Christmas can I give my Syrian

Willowknows
12-23-2017, 07:31 PM
Hey, I was just wondering if anyone had Any suggesting on some foods I can give my hamster as a treat for Christmas. Any suggestions would be great it's our first Christmas together wAnna make it great.

cypher
12-23-2017, 11:37 PM
You can give your ham a little Christmas dinner if you like but avoid anything that's been seasoned or has salt, gravy etc on it, so a little meat with no skin & some cooked veg (mine love Brussels sprouts!) would be fine, they can also have any plain unsalted nuts.

velma
12-24-2017, 02:23 AM
Do you just boil the sprouts a bit before you give them to the hams cypher? I'm not doing a Christmas dinner at home so am sprout less but off to family later so may see if there's a couple unused I can pinch to bring home for the hams.

cypher
12-24-2017, 03:04 AM
I usually steam our sprouts if I'm having some but they quite like them raw too.

Turrican
12-24-2017, 11:32 PM
Aw, what a sweet post. I hooe you and your ham have a lovely first Christmas together!

souffle
12-25-2017, 02:22 AM
Ours will have a tiny bit of turkey (plain) a raw piece of sprout and a slice of carrot as well as some nuts in shells on Christmas day. Finger nail sized bits are plenty.