PDA

View Full Version : Introducing myself

Thefluffyspoon
12-18-2017, 04:46 AM
Hi, I'm Thefluffyspoon.
I currently own 6 hamsters, 3 Syrians and 4 Russian dwarves. (DONT WORRY, Syrians are separated :D) My golden syrian is called Miss Floof and my grey is called Arnold. Dwarves are called Pyrite, Flint, Gypsum and Calcite.
Along with them I also own several other animals: mice, rats, newt, bearded dragon.
I have 7 rats: Milo, Wilson, Archie, Winston, Theo, Thor, Arthur
Pingu my newt.
7 mice: Frodo and Tony. Then my girls Caburys, Cheesey-puff, Scrappy, Bigira, and Baloo.
And my bearded dragon Luna.

My hobbies include sewing and reading. I sew hammocks for all of my animals and constantly finding new ways to improve their lives.

I'm working on bin cages tomorrow to upgrade their cage size. Can't wait!

cypher
12-18-2017, 08:57 AM
Hi & welcome to HC :)
That's quite a menagerie you have, sounds amazing!
Look forward to hearing more about your hams & seeing some photos.

dreamtree1234
12-18-2017, 09:33 AM
Hello and welcome to HC! It sounds like you have a large and wonderful animal family. I'm sure they must keep your life full of many great adventures, lol. I so look forward to hearing more about all of them and seeing pics whenever you have the chance. I know that all your animals must truly love having their homemade hammocks to snuggle in. All your pets sound adorable and I love their names, too. Btw, Eros says Hi and is jumping up for joy at the mere thought of having so many new and exciting friends.

SKB_Hamsters
12-19-2017, 08:53 AM
Hello and Welcome to Hamster Central. wow, you have an impressive fur family - all of their names are so sweet! I would love to hear more about them and possibly see pictures

BorisPasha
12-20-2017, 04:24 AM
Hello and welcome to Hc :)

Thin Lizzy
12-23-2017, 07:13 PM
Hi and welcome to HC.