PDA

View Full Version : Introducing our new baby.... Oliver

hammyadventure
08-08-2017, 04:12 PM
Its felt like forever but we finally have confirmation that Oliver has been reserved for us. We're so excited about our new hammy. He will be our first Syrian. Be a few weeks before we get him. He is just coming up to 6 weeks and she normally only re homes at 8 weeks. Our cage is arriving on Thursday (the Alaska). We've ordered a few toys and we can't wait to be able to bring him home. Going to try to add a picture or 2 now. This is when he was 4.5 weeks old.

Drago
08-08-2017, 04:32 PM
Oh my goodness that face! Such a precious little face. Look at those ears too, he's melting my heart. Congrats on him, you must be euphoric :) You absolutely must make him his own thread so we can watch him grow ;)

Crystalroborovski
08-08-2017, 07:53 PM
Oh my gosh his little sweet face :mad: My heart is melting! Melting into a puddle! I'd be so ecstatic if I was going to get him, I can't imagine how excited you must be!

Thin Lizzy
08-08-2017, 08:42 PM
Oliver's a little beauty! That little cute, smiley, cheeky mischievous face melted my heart.
You sound organised and the Alaska cage is a great cage.
I like that the breeder only rehomes from 8 weeks.

cypher
08-08-2017, 09:57 PM
Congrats!
Oliver really does have the sweetest cheeky face!
Look forward to hearing more about him & seeing more photos when you get him home.

Ruth Edwards
08-08-2017, 11:10 PM
How cute he is, good photos! Hope the little fella settles in quickly.

AprilPearl
08-09-2017, 12:42 AM
Those ears! That face! So cute. He totally suits his name. When he's standing up on his back legs looking at you, you'll be able to imagine him saying "Please sir, can I have some more?"

hammyadventure
08-09-2017, 02:04 AM
We are, I wish I'd video'd my daughter when I told her, she nearly cried and then danced / bounced around the lounge. Getting her to bed was fun lol, someone had got had asked for him before us and we've been waiting a week why he messed around, I think she must of got fed up of him not getting cage etc so we got moved up. We feel so lucky, he's going to be one pampered spoiled hammy. I'll set him is own thread when we get him. ��❤️❤️❤️

AprilPearl
08-09-2017, 02:12 AM
We are, I wish I'd video'd my daughter when I told her, she nearly cried and then danced / bounced around the lounge. Getting her to bed was fun lol,

Lol I acted the exact same way as your daughter when the breeder of Quigley (my hamster) messaged me to tell me I could have him. And I’m 19 years old...

BorisPasha
08-09-2017, 09:47 AM
Congrats on Oliver, that has to be one of the cutest faces ever, it's perfect. What a gorgeous boy :D

Thin Lizzy
08-09-2017, 12:18 PM
You've not got him yet and he's stolen your heart, you'll never be able to say NO to him. lol!

CMB
08-11-2017, 01:11 PM
Oliver is lovely. I look forward to hearing about him and seeing pictures once he gets home.

Cinnamon Bear
08-11-2017, 02:17 PM
He's a beautiful boy! Congrats, & he is very photogenic! Look forward to upcoming thread :)