PDA

View Full Version : I'm so sorry

Lizwig
08-07-2017, 01:23 PM
I recently posted back at the end of June that I had rescued a white/golden female Syrian hammie named Ellie. She sadly passed away in my hands yesterday after a battle with anorexia.

I didn't know her for long but she was a feisty little ham and I feel so bad that I let her down. :(

Thin Lizzy
08-07-2017, 02:12 PM
Oh Lizwig that's awful. So sorry to hear about Ellie, please remember you rescued her and done your best in the short time you had with her. She will have felt your kindness and love in that time.
Big Hugs xxx

Vectis Hamstery
08-07-2017, 02:15 PM
I'm sorry for your loss. She was loved at the end even though you only knew her a short time.

Run free, Ellie xxx

cypher
08-07-2017, 11:29 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss Lizwig.
Please don't feel you let her down, she was only with you for a short time but that time was full of love & you did all you could for her.

Run free & play well at the bridge Ellie.

dreamtree1234
08-10-2017, 09:09 AM
Lizwig, I'm truly sorry to hear of your tragic loss of sweet Ellie. Please don't feel that you had let her down. I'm sure that you did all that you could for her and loved her with all of your heart. Sometimes terrible things happen no matter how much love and care you gave. It was just Ellie's time so please don't blame yourself. I'm sure that there was nothing else you could have done to prevent this from happening. Even though you didn't have her for very long, you made the last part of her life a happy one filled with comfort and love. I'm sure that Ellie knew that you cared and wanted the very best for her. Hugs to you, Lizwig. Rest in peace, dear Ellie. May you find happiness and adventures at the Rainbow Bridge.

souffle
09-07-2017, 04:36 AM
So sorry for your loss
Run free at the bridge Ellie. x

BorisPasha
09-08-2017, 03:55 AM
So sorry for your loss. Have fun at the bridge little one xx

Josie
09-08-2017, 06:21 AM
So sorry to hear about Ellie, play well at the bridge Ellie xxxx

Pebbles82
09-08-2017, 01:42 PM
So sad. Play well little Ellie. I'm so glad you rescued her.