PDA

View Full Version : Make an image smaller?

Jcsnow
08-04-2017, 12:21 PM
How can I make the image I want to post smaller so that when I embed it into my post it doesn't take up the whole page?

CMB
08-04-2017, 12:29 PM
What do you use to view hamster central? Computer, tablet, phone. You need to edit in some form of editing software/app.

When using the go advanced reply, manage attachments and choose a picture to upload it shows file size, width and height for various file types. Use those when editing the photo.

You sometimes end up with the original picture and the edited version off the picture. The edited version is normally the second one.

Jcsnow
08-04-2017, 12:32 PM
What do you use to view hamster central? Computer, tablet, phone. You need to edit in some form of editing software/app.

When using the go advanced reply, manage attachments and choose a picture to upload it shows file size, width and height for various file types. Use those when editing the photo.

You sometimes end up with the original picture and the edited version off the picture. The edited version is normally the second one.

I use an iPhone all the time. Thanks for the help

Coco61
08-04-2017, 12:34 PM
I was advised to use the free App SimpleResize by AprilPearl here on HC. It works! And If I can master using it so can anyone! Then follow CMB's route but choose the resized version of the photo you want.

CMB
08-04-2017, 12:38 PM
Thanks Coco. I posted about simple resize, but the post didn't show.

Jcsnow
08-04-2017, 12:45 PM
Thanks coco