PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Angelthehamster
04-19-2017, 04:53 AM
I realized I never did an "Introduction" so I thought I might as well do one now :). Hi, I currently have one hamster, Angel who is coming up on a year in May (From when I got her). She is a Winter White, she is a very curious little girl, and she loves meeting new people. I also had a hamster previous to her, she was a little Robo named Cotton, I had to return her because the place that I got her from didn't allow me to get a feel for her when I bought her, she was very skittish and literally would climb up her cage jump off the roof repeatedly whenever she heard any noise, whether it be a washer machine or just a closing of a door. I had her for about 2 weeks before I returned her, as I gave her the chance to settle in, but she just couldn't and I couldn't make her. :(

Drago
04-19-2017, 06:16 AM
Hello and welcome!

Angel sounds absolutely lovely. Is she a pure WW? If she's from a shop, it's more likely she's a hybrid. Looking forward to meeting her :)

Hamsterita
04-20-2017, 01:04 AM
Hi and welcome to HC!

Looking forward to know more about your hams (and to see some photos :mad:)

Thin Lizzy
04-20-2017, 04:09 AM
Hi and welcome to the forum. Looking forward to hearing more about Angel. Some pics would be nice.

Angelthehamster
04-20-2017, 04:56 AM
I do think she probably is a Hybrid, as I did get her from a pet store, but from images I've seen online, she doesn't look too similar. I included some pictures below of Angel, she had gotten up from a nap and decided the bottom of her tube would be as "comfortable" as her nest. I'd hadn't seen her ever lay down in that tube and I thought it was very cute, so I had to share them, I may add a couple more.

ChocoMintAnswersSincere
04-20-2017, 05:07 AM
Welcome to HC! :)

Drago
04-20-2017, 07:13 AM
Very cute! I like her coloration. Definitely add more when you get the chance :)

cypher
04-20-2017, 07:49 AM
Welcome to HC :)
Angel looks lovely, she will be a hybrid, almost no doubt at all about that, you can't really go by looks as they do vary a lot in colour & size, some look more like Campbells & some more like WW's but they are still all hybrids.

BorisPasha
04-20-2017, 07:51 AM
Hello and welcome to HC, Angel is a little beauty and I'm looking forward to seeing and hearing more about her :)

Angelthehamster
04-23-2017, 05:46 PM
Well, not only do I have Angel, I fell in love with another hamster while I was buying some hamster stuff at a petstore. She is a Russian hamster, who currently doesn't have a name. I'll include pictures below of her, any name ideas? She was chewing her wheel in the pic, I included some chews in there, but I don't think she's discovered it yet lol:mad:

Thin Lizzy
04-23-2017, 07:28 PM
She's a beauty! Her coat is stunning! Congratulations!