PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye Misha.

Hmiforget
04-18-2017, 07:52 AM
My little Misha passed on two days ago. He was my first hamster and was 2 years and 4 months old. He was the sweetest little goofball who would spend hours rolling around in this ball if you let him. He was friendly with everyone, even strangers.

cypher
04-18-2017, 07:55 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss, little Misha lived to a really good age & he had a lovely life with you, it's always so hard to lose a ham & I think our first hams always have a very special place in our hearts, cherish the memories now.

Run free & play well at the bridge Misha.

Hamsterita
04-18-2017, 08:35 AM
I'm sorry for your loss. Misha had a long life, so I'm sure it was a live full of love and that you took good care of him. Rest in peace Misha

Pebbles82
04-18-2017, 08:36 AM
I am so sorry for your loss xxx He is playing free now over the Rainbow Bridge.

BorisPasha
04-18-2017, 09:35 AM
Sorry for your loss.

Have fun at the bridge Misha.

dreamtree1234
04-18-2017, 07:41 PM
Hmiforget, I am so very sorry for the loss of your sweet Misha. He sounds like he was quite the playful little guy, and was truly loved and pampered by you. He had a lovely long life full of special times with you, and he will live on in your heart always. Know that we are here for you. Misha, have fun running in your hammy ball in the sky.

Thin Lizzy
04-20-2017, 04:26 AM
So sorry to hear about misha, he lived a grand life with you and a grand age too. Being your first hamster is always difficult but he'll be forever in your heart.

Drago
04-20-2017, 06:53 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss :(

2.5 years is a good age for a hamster, so you must have cared for him quite well! Cherish all the lovely memories you two have had together. May little Misha Rest In Peace

https://rainbowsbridge.com/Grief_Support_Center/Grief_Support_Home.htm

souffle
04-25-2017, 07:16 AM
So sorry to hear of your loss :(
Play well at the bridge Misha x