PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys!

nubivagant
03-06-2017, 12:47 PM
Hello everyone! I'm nubivagant (although people from HamsterHideout will know me as Word Weaver) and I cannot wait to share my love of hamsters with this wonderful community!

Let me share a bit about myself:

-Although I haven't had any hamsters for many years now, I am very excited to continue to learn!
-I have a cat named Copper.
-I love House MD, Gotham, and Doctor Who.
-I absolutely love writing and I'm currently on a poetry streak. I may share some of my writing if you guys wanna see :)
-I play bassoon and I sing!
-I love books and reading :)
-Although I don't really know anyone here, I'm excited to meet new people!

You are all beautiful people :) I can't wait to grow on this community!

Drago
03-06-2017, 04:52 PM
Hello, lovely to see you around here! This really is a wonderful community filled with knowledgeable and kind people, and I'm sure you'll love it :)

chesca_27
03-06-2017, 05:09 PM
Hello Nubivagant! Welcome to Hamster Central! I'm sure you will learn plenty from here, as I have certainly widened my hamster knowledge, even when I thought there was nothing else to know. It really is a wonderful community filled with lovely people, some of whom I've been lucky enough to meet :)!

Are you planning on getting a hamster soon? What species? I love Winter Whites.

I am excited to hear more about yourself, Copper (love the name by the way) and maybe a little hammy or too? There is a forum section for other pets where you are more than welcome to share a little bit about Copper (and hopefully photos). There is also a section where you can share your writing if you wish (I believe).

Thin Lizzy
03-09-2017, 07:38 AM
Hello & Welcome!

BorisPasha
03-09-2017, 08:46 AM
Hello and welcome to HC :)