PDA

View Full Version : me and my girlfriends 1st hamster Brian - saying hello and advice please.

arnieA380
03-03-2017, 04:46 PM
Hi all

im matt, me and my girlfriend amy, recently moved into our 1st home together after being in a relationship for over 3yrs now and we wanted a pet, so for our anniversary my girlfriend wanted some fish, we went pets at home and ended up coming home with a

syrian white hamster - my girlfriend named him brian, not sure how old he is but he is fast, loves running around the house in his ball ( we let him do this for approx 30mins every night as pets at home told us 30mins should be enough) no way tho sooner he is he back in his cage hes at it again biting the bars,
although we have put chews etc in his cage im guessing he just wants to get out and run about unless somebody on this forum can advice me here.

the cage we got from pets at home as well is a Zolux Trio Rody Lounge Small Animal Cage Kiwi
although now im not so keen on it as cannot hang anything from the roof of it

We are hoping for some advice from fellow members so have asked in the other sections.

souffle
03-04-2017, 02:53 AM
Welcome to the forum :) Hope our members can help you out with your questions.

Pebbles82
03-04-2017, 04:16 AM
Hello and welcome :-) Just posted on your other thread about cages. Just to mention though that many members have been successful at getting a refund for a cage from pets at home after getting another more suitable one :-) Even after the cage has been used. Just say it isn't suitable for your hamster. But I'd get another cage set up first. Then contact them and say you want to bring it back for a refund.

RubyDG
03-04-2017, 04:18 AM
You've recieved some wonderful advice on your other threads so I'm deleting my original post as it has already all been said already :)

Thin Lizzy
03-06-2017, 08:38 AM
Hi Matt and welcome to HC. Congratulations to you & Amy on your hamster Brian.

arnieA380
03-07-2017, 02:26 PM
thank you thin lizzy

BorisPasha
03-08-2017, 03:42 AM
Hello to you, your girlfriend and Brian. Welcome to HC :)

Josie
03-08-2017, 05:14 PM
Hello and welcome to HC, Congratulations to you & Amy on your hamster Brian :D