PDA

View Full Version : Introduction :)

CinnamonSpice3
02-21-2017, 12:57 PM
Hey Guys!
My name is CinnamonSpice3 and I am the owner of 3 hammies.
Two are Russian Dwarfs and one is a Syrian!
The Russian Dwarfs are called Cinnamon and spice (Hehe, it's where got the user from) and the Syrian is called Garlic.
I'm new to Hamster Central and I can't wait to meet all you lovely people!!!
I deliberately made this thread so you can introduce yourself!

Best Wishes,
Cinnamon, Spice & Garlic

BorisPasha
02-21-2017, 01:17 PM
Hi CinnamonSpice and welcome to HC. My Russian Dwarfs say hello and wave to Cinnamon, Spice and Garlic (that's an unusual name :) ) Looking forward to hearing more about your hamily :)

Drago
02-21-2017, 03:34 PM
Hello and welcome to you, cinnamon, spice, and garlic. I'm sure you'll love it here, hanging with a bunch of other hamster obsessed people :) I love the name garlic by the way, very unique!

SKB_Hamsters
02-21-2017, 04:01 PM
Hello and Welcome to HC to you, Cinnamon, Spice and Garlic. I like their names - Garlic's name is very unique. Looking forward to hearing more about your Hamily!

Thin Lizzy
02-21-2017, 04:27 PM
Hi Cinnamonspice and welcome to HC.

chesca_27
02-21-2017, 05:03 PM
Hi CinamonSpice3! Welcome to Hamster Central! I love the names - particularly Garlic. Very unique. I love creative names (hence my Winter White was christened Larry-Jasper ;)). I can't wait to hear more about your hamily (and see some photos :))!

cypher
02-21-2017, 11:23 PM
Hi & welcome to HC :)

Look forward to hearing more about your lovely little hamily!

dreamtree1234
03-03-2017, 07:28 AM
Greetings from me and my Syrian Eros. We are so pleased to meet CinnamonSpice3, Cinnamon, Spice, and Garlic. I love all of your sweet hammies' names and would absolutely love to see pictures of them if possible. It would be great to connect their sweet faces to their name. Have a lovely weekend, and I hope to continue to hear more about your lovely hamster family.