PDA

View Full Version : Hi there!

DrropS
01-17-2017, 02:54 PM
Hi guys! This is not my very first post on this forum, but anyway I wanted to introduce myself and my little Daisy.

I got her couple weeks ago and she is about 10 weeks old syrian hamster. I never had a hamster before and I think I had some kind of ' new baby hammy fear' meaning that I was so scared for the first week She'll be stressed and she'll get sick. I had to wake up even at night couple times to see how she was doing. My boyfriend kept telling me I am the one who was stressing more :mad:

Anyway, now I'm doing great with her, she loves to run around the room for 2 to 3 hours during the evening (really energetic hamster!)
And she loves to sleep amd relax in my wardrobe, it's her kind of calm down place, in case she gets scared of some weird sounds or sudden movements. Also she loves to do all the forbidden things and gets annoyed because she can't fit to a hole under the door.

She is Daisy and I love her so much already!

SyrianHammie
01-17-2017, 03:38 PM
She is gorgeous! Reminds me so much of my second hamster called Spice, same colouring.
I understand what you mean that it can be very stressful. I'm always checking on my hammies to make sure they're alright haha!
Welcome to the HC family Daisy!

cypher
01-17-2017, 11:03 PM
Welcome to HC DrropS & Daisy :)

She is a lovely girl & sounds like she's really enjoying life with you!

Drago
01-18-2017, 03:56 AM
Welcome! Daisy is a lovely little one, I love her coloration

Thin Lizzy
01-18-2017, 05:42 AM
Hi & Welcome to HC! Gorgeous pics of Daisy.
Congratulations on being a first time hamster owner.