PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

LizLizzie
12-19-2016, 07:35 PM
Hello!
My name is Lizzie, I found Hamster Central off of Google when doing research about hamsters!
One day before school, my brother and I pulled into the school parking lot to see a cage sitting in the bushes. Me, just wanting to make sure it wasn't occupied, went to go check it out. In the cage was a little fur ball, curled up in it's soiled bedding in the cold. We brought the poor thing home and since then, it has been apart of our family.
Her name is Frida, after the artist Frida Kahlo. She is social but does not like to be held. We are thinking she was possibly neglected in her previous home. She loves apples and running on her wheel. I adore her very much and I am glad I have her, even though how we obtained her is rather sad.
I am looking forward to meeting you all and learning more about hamsters! I want to be able to have the best education so I can take care of my Frida the best way I can!
Much love,
Lizzie

Jenibelle
12-20-2016, 05:52 AM
Thank you for rescuing Frida, and welcome!

Carla Gordon and Derrick
12-20-2016, 08:52 AM
Congratulations on welcoming Frida to your family, and well done for rescuing her! Welcome to the forum :)

Hamsterita
12-20-2016, 09:52 AM
Congratulations! I'm glad that Frida found you, or that you found Frida.

Welcome to HC!!

SKB_Hamsters
12-20-2016, 10:23 AM
Hello and Welcome to Hamster Central.
I'm so glad that you found Frida and you are able to provide her with a loving home. It would be so nice to see pictures of Frida and hear more about her.

Cinnamon Bear
12-20-2016, 12:06 PM
Hello Lizzie & Frida, welcome to HC :)

ladyntramp002
12-20-2016, 12:22 PM
Welcome Lizzie! I am new on here as well, but I have experience with hamsters.(My sister climber008 has had two.)

So glad, that you have joined and Frida was found by such a loving and caring family.

~ladyntramp002

Josie
12-20-2016, 05:46 PM
Hello Lizzie & Frida, welcome to HC, well done for rescuing Frida :D

Thin Lizzy
12-22-2016, 05:24 AM
Hi Lizzie and Welcome to HC. Frida's so lucky you found her and gave her a forever home.