PDA

View Full Version : Need help locating breeders

gingitsune
08-15-2009, 11:25 PM
So I used to have lots of Campbells & Winter whites but stopped having them for a while due to school & other commitments. Now I want to get another winter white again! :D

I'm trying to locate a breeder in my area but have no success on google, yellowpages, etc.

How do you find a local hamster breeder? Or shld I just go for one at the pet store?

New to this forum & any help is greatly appreciated!

Bunsey
08-16-2009, 08:05 AM
if you go to the pet store you won't be able to have pure winter whites or campbells.

Where abouts are you? People on here can tell you where your nearest breeder is

gingitsune
08-16-2009, 12:30 PM
I am located at PIttsburgh, PA (USA) :D

Yeah I know with all the inbreeding at pets store, it's not likely to get a pure but I'm just getting one as a pet...not breeding or showing him (yeah thinking of getting a male). I'm more worried abt temperament of the hammie :D

souffle
08-16-2009, 01:37 PM
Unfortunatly most of our breeders on the forum are in the UK. I cannot really be of much help regarding USA breeders.

gingitsune
08-16-2009, 01:59 PM
Thanks anyway! I am digging this forum with all the tips & helpful people.

I ended up getting a mottled dwarf russian (which I assume is campbell). I might adopt a robo from the local shelter too :D

Thanks for replying! :D

xrrebeccaax
02-28-2010, 11:18 AM
Any ideas for breeders in essex?

souffle
02-28-2010, 11:47 AM
You have already asked this question in your own post rebecca. Please do not multi post the same question. Thanks.