PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everyone

liamkcarpenter
10-16-2016, 08:45 AM
Hello everyone! Just a little introduction of myself. I have had 1 Syrian hamster and 1 dwarf hamster before which they have died from old age. Soon i will get another hamster but right now i am grieving of my Syrian hamster Goldie that died couple weeks ago (he died at 4 years old). Here is a picture of Goldie

Thin Lizzy
10-16-2016, 08:37 PM
Hello and Welcome,
My goodness - 4 years of age! So sorry for your loss of Goldie who had a long and wonderful life with you.
Such a grand age. Big hugs to you xx

cypher
10-16-2016, 10:44 PM
Welcome to the forum, sorry it's under sad circumstances, it is always hard to lose a hamster & your grief will be well understood here by all of us who have felt the same way.
Goldie did have a very long life, cherish the memories & remember she will always live on in your heart.
I'm sure you'll know when you're ready for a new ham & I look forward to hearing about him/her when that time comes.

SKB_Hamsters
10-17-2016, 09:16 AM
Hello and Welcome to Hamster Central.
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss of Goldie - 4 years is such a great age and looks so sweet - remember all the good times you had together and he was a lucky and well loved hamster.
I hope you are doing ok - big hugs

Cinnamon Bear
10-17-2016, 11:32 AM
Loosing pets is heart breaking, I've had 3 recent losses. Hopefully you heal soon and find a new fluff to love:)

Josie
10-20-2016, 04:28 PM
Hello and Welcome to HC, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss of Goldie he lived to such a good age hugs to you xx

"For such tiny creatures, they leave such a paw print on our lives"

huri ur
10-21-2016, 03:48 PM
Hello welcome to the forum
I hope to hear about your new hammy when that time comes
I have a hamster too a Syrian, her name is peanut
Your hamster lived so long !
Hope to see u around ( on the forum )
-huri ur