PDA

View Full Version : Little Miss Winifred

balrogna
09-13-2016, 09:37 AM
Meet Winnie, the little sunshine in my life. ☺️

Winnie caught my eye at the last moment of my hour of choosing a little companion. She was beautifully unique, and she immediately went for a snack after her sleep, which of course I'm all for.

Upon bringing her to her new and permanent home, our bonding began. She was courageous from the beginning, a cheeky little girl. I've been infatuated since. Although courageous, she wasn't forward in wanting to be handled - thankfully by this time I had already begun lurking the threads on Hamster Central, and thank you for such informative advice, you're a fantastic community!

After following some advice, I finally felt I was able to fully meet her needs, and she quickly became accustomed to me. We're at our two month mark, and she now enjoys being held and travelling across my shoulders; she's ever so curious of my husband (who doesn't handle her but has noted how 'tame' she has become) and scurries along in her cage when we have visitors.

Truly, I could not be more pleased with this robust and wonderful personality of little Winnie, an absolute pleasure, and I just wanted to share her with you. 😊

souffle
09-14-2016, 09:14 AM
she's a very pretty hamster.
Welcome to the forum :)

Bec
09-14-2016, 09:17 AM
What a lovely introduction, welcome to the forum and welcome little miss Winnie.

Look forward to hearing more about this little one.

balrogna
09-14-2016, 10:16 AM
she's a very pretty hamster.
Welcome to the forum :)

Thank you, I tell her every day! ;)

And I appreciate the welcome thoroughly!

What a lovely introduction, welcome to the forum and welcome little miss Winnie.

Look forward to hearing more about this little one.

The warm welcome is appreciated, so thank you; and I truly look forward to getting to know the community :)

Cinnamon Bear
09-14-2016, 10:34 AM
Sounds like you have a good furry friend. He looks cuddly! Congratulations!

Josie
09-14-2016, 04:53 PM
Hello and welcome to HC, Winnie is such a lovely little Hamster, look forward to more photos of this pretty little girl :D

cypher
09-14-2016, 10:54 PM
Hi & welcome balrogna & Winnie :)

Winnie looks lovely, look forward to seeing more of her.

Thin Lizzy
09-14-2016, 11:55 PM
Hi and Welcome to HC. Congratulations on Winnie who's so beautiful!

badwolf
09-15-2016, 02:42 PM
Aww, she sounds like such a great wee character :)

chesca_27
09-15-2016, 02:58 PM
Aww congrats on Winnie! What a sweet hamster! :) She looks like my best friend's hamster or the hamster's sister lol! She got her ham about a month ago but was told she was 10 weeks old... Anyway she's a very pretty hamster :)