PDA

View Full Version : How can you say no?

Nancy's Hamsters
09-11-2016, 07:21 AM
Every night at around 7PM I tend the hamsters and have a play session with them. I lock up both cats and bring out my kiddy pool and let each one of the 17 Hamsters have a play round time until they start to sleep( some this may be only after 10 minutes on others they could stay out all night if I'd let them) :lol:

One of my keepers, a Rust boy is always trying to win on being the first one out to play except his idea of play is to cuddle with me and hang out on my shoulders.

His name means Rust and it is Khaluda(Kah Luday) He is from my E-16 litter.
He is a perfect example of what I am focused on breeding, Super tame, wanting to connect with humans, a good size for a companion hamster, and a lovely temperament. I'm looking forward to him living beyond his Sire who lived to 21 months.

This is what I get to see every night when it is time to let hamsters out to play LOL

Khaluda will sit there with his nose through the bars the whole time I don't let him out. If he feels I am ignoring him too much he will start chirping at me. He LOVES me to pet his sweet little nose when he sticks it through the bars.
However can anyone with a love of Hamsters pass him by?

badwolf
09-11-2016, 08:46 AM
Aww <3 I couldn't resist that face for long!

Coco61
09-11-2016, 09:05 AM
Impossible Nancy, absolutely impossible!

Cinnamon Bear
09-11-2016, 09:16 AM
Do you have a favorite? Maybe Khaluda?
See he is your avatar
He is super cute :)

SKB_Hamsters
09-11-2016, 03:50 PM
That would be impossible to resist - Khaluda is so cute and that is a lovely photo of him.

chesca_27
09-11-2016, 03:54 PM
Beautiful little hammy - may he have a long, happy and healthy life and have beautiful pups :)

Nancy's Hamsters
09-11-2016, 06:54 PM
Do you have a favorite? Maybe Khaluda?
See he is your avatar
He is super cute :)

Their all my favorites as I learned a long time ago to not have favorites as I only have space and time to tend about 20 hamsters so when I want to continue with a next generation I often must allow some of the retired breeders go to super pet homes.

However when I do favor one I try to have t be a male as they can breed until quite old.

As for the Avatar his photo could be cropped down without losing too much clarity. I simply got tired of seeing Qalila and her Lavi kids so created a new photo to use.