PDA

View Full Version : New dwarfie :D

07-13-2009, 01:50 PM
Ive had a new lil dwarfie boy today :).... he hasnt got a name yet.... suggestions welcome :D

can anyone tell me what colour he is??... im thinking sapphire but im not sure... also is he a winter white??...

he was from a petshop in Meir who apparently bred them themseleves and you can tell that hes been handled as hes such a good boy compared to the pets@home hammies ive had...

we went in on friday and the peopel we spoke to seemed to know alot and said they had got both winter whites and cambells in stock and showed us which were which... we went back today and the woman didnt seem to know much as shed been off ill and couldnt even tell us which were male...but based on what the men said on friday the tank which he was out of was winter whites (although of few tanks had been moved around so can be sure)

anyone know if he is a winter white?... or a cambel?... or a hybrid??

xxx

Cat-J
07-13-2009, 03:39 PM
Awww so cute!

Bunsey
07-13-2009, 04:56 PM
he's the colour of a normal winter white, but he'd probably at least a small percent hybrid. Even if one single campbells is generations back in the line, he is still hybrid. At least they aren't breeding willy-nilly without a care in the world, but it's extremely unlikely they have pure dwarfs. Generally, there aren't any pure campbells/WW dwarfs unless they have bought stock from a show and seen as there aren't any near us, that is doubtful.

Katty_Sheldon
07-14-2009, 02:25 AM
He is so cute:D Looks just like mine, if he has some brown fur behind his ears thats normal color i think:)
Only mine got fat so he is on a constant diet:D