PDA

View Full Version : Rotastak Pink Palace Wheel

nellymcl
01-18-2016, 05:07 AM
Hi all, first post so please be gentle :)

My daughter has the Rotastak pink palace for her dwarf hamster and it all appears good apart from the wheel which is soooooo noisy. Not with sqeaks but appears to be slack on the pin so it rattles.

Is there a way to remove the wheel easily from the cage or is it a case of breaking the welds to allow removal.

Secondly looking at the wheels thread (sticky) would the silent spinner fit in the top section of the palace.

Thanks in advance.

cypher
01-18-2016, 10:26 PM
Hi & welcome to the forum.
I really think you would do better to get a good size cage for your daughters ham, I can see the appeal of the pink cage for a little girl but it's really not suitable for a dwarf ham to live in, they do much better with one large floor space, lots of toys etc & room for a good size wheel, as a general guide a cage of around 80x50 is a good size.
I wouldn't get a silent spinner tbh, they changed the design & most of them don't really spin properly now!
A dwarf needs an 8"/20cm wheel, one of the best is the Karlie wonderland wheel (http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/small_pets/accessories/exercise_wheels/125485), being wood it does need a coat or two of plastikote to water proof it but they are good sturdy, quiet wheels & may dwarfs love them.
You can also get a cork lined one (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Karlie-Flamingo-1030974-Hamster-Diameter/dp/B00L38LUUM/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_1?s=pet-supplies&ie=UTF8&qid=1453181101&sr=1-1-fkmr1&keywords=karlie+wonderland+cork+wheel+20cm) which I've found to be even quieter but they are a bit expensive.

peasypea
01-19-2016, 01:25 AM
The wheels that come inbuilt with cages are never very good are they?
Cypher is right, those kind of cages aren't really the best for hammies, although they are very appealing to a certain target market! Something like a tank meeting the correct requirements would be great as you can watch hammy at work digging tunnels and playing, ebay can be great for finding cheap tanks, my first was on there and I got it for £3!

Another vote for Karlie wonderland as I have one and it is very quiet. You can hear it a little bit but not enough to be annoying, I've slept in the lounge where my hamster is and it has never kept me awake or woken me up.

HenriandHobieHammies
01-19-2016, 04:41 AM
Like peasypea and cypher said, please get a better cage for your dwarf!! Being a dwarf owner myself, if they don't have proper space and a wheel at all times, dwarves sometimes can get really stressed out! I'm with cypher on the Karlie wheel but definetly don't get one of the newer silent spinners! They are such a big rip-off! My robo dwarf can't even move it and he's ended up using it as a bed! :p

nellymcl
01-19-2016, 05:41 AM
Thanks all
I will certainly look into another tank. Unfortunately the 80 x 50 wont fit anywhere in my house!! I have a 55 x 55 table the Rotastak sits on in my daughters room.
Do you know of an alternative that may have 2 levels to give the room 'Moonshine' needs?

Pebbles82
01-19-2016, 06:05 AM
Hi there! We started out with a rotostak 3 tier thing similar to the pink palace. The only way I found out how bad it was, was when our large syrian got stuck in one of the tubes and was behaving very aggressively, so I googled and found that he really didn't have enough floor space or ventilation and needed a minimum floorspace/cage size of 80cm by 50cm. I had to do something quickly do to the tube problem (he grew very large!) and it made a massive difference to his behaviour.

Now obviously a dwarf hamster isn't going to get stuck in a tube, but the floor space and ventilaton issue is still really important to their health. I was totally gutted having paid out for this Rotostak unit (which our little boy liked) at having to fork out more for another cage, but I am really glad I did as in the long run it has been well worth it. I was also sad because some of the design aspects of the Rotostak units are so clever! However, I am now 100% convinced that they are totally unsuitable for hamsters! Clever design gone wrong - too small compartments. Having said that, perspex cages are a good idea for dwarf hamsters as there aren't many cages with small enough bar spacing for dwarf hamsters, or that don't have fall risks from height (although there are a few).

There is a perspex cage that is a brilliant option for a dwarf hamster and which many owners use and it is the Ferplast Duna Multy which is a perspex tank. It has excellent ventilation with a large grid door on top, and is easy to clean. It also gives the much required continuous floorspace that these active little creatures need, and it will easily fit an 8" wheel. They might look plain and boring compared to the rotostak but can be made to look just as fun with toys and accessories, which are also fun for the hamster as well (I'll add some links showing set up examples at the bottom).

The RSPCA minimum recommended continuous floorspace for a dwarf hamster is 70cm by 40cm. The Duna Multy just fits this, although some owners go for the larger 100cm maxi duna multy as this provides an amazing enriched environment for a dwarf hamster and they can have deep substrate in it and dig their own tunnels :-) Because the cages are clear as well you can see them digging and doing their hamstery things. They can start exhibiting normal hamster behaviour in the right environment. (Duna Multy links below also).

The biggest issue with the rotostak units however is, you cannot provide the three basic things a hamster needs - which is a minimum of 4 to 6" of bedding/substrate, a minimum of 70cm by 40cm continuous floorspace, and a minimum wheel size of 6.5". The rotostak wheels are usually 6". There is a 6.5" silent spinner but these have had a manufacturing change over the last year and people are finding them stiff and not spinning (worse than useless!), so are opting for the 8" wheels. The 8" (or 20cm) wodent wheel is actually called the 'robowheel' in germany because it's supposed to be the recommended size for dwarf hamsters (roborovskis being the smallest of dwarf hamsters). They tend to be very popular with hamsters who like the hole entrances and enclosed feel of the wheel.

The Karlie wood ones is also good and is virtually silent, but personally I prefer the wodent wheels which are also virtually silent in my experience. Occasionally someone will get a squeak on one but then you just need to oil the spindle with some vegetable oil.

So I would bite the bullet and buy either a Duna Multy or a Maxi Duna Multy and an 8" wodent wheel. The Karlie wheel is a bit cheaper (from Zooplus) but not much and the wood wheels need painting with plastikote waterproofing petsafe paint as well, although it's not that arduous (even for someone who hates diy like me).

You can still use some of the tubes from the Rotostak as cage toys. Tubes are better in short pieces anyway, as with the long tubes, the hamster has no option but to use them to get from a to b - it doesn't mean they enjoy doing this. And the larger unit from the rotostak would be good as a play bin for when you are doing a cage clean, or as a pet carrier. But I would bin the rest. I was going to sell mine but decided I couldn't do it once I knew it wasn't suitable for a hamster!

Anyway this is the Duna Multy (standard size - not the mini one - that is tiny). It seems hard to get hold of these days, but Porton Aquatic sell it. Amazon only seem to have a foreign seller and high prices. Scroll down the page on this link to see the set up (which has an 8" wodent wheel in it).

Looking for a cage. (http://www.madabouthamsters.com/showthread.php/8985-Looking-for-a-cage.)

This is an excellent dwarf hamster set up in the maxi duna Multy. It has lots of deep substrate so the hamster can dig their own tunnels. If it was me, I would get this one, because there is so much you can do with it to make it fun for a hamster (all kinds of diy toys you can make too), lots of space for little hideouts like coconut shells or colourful toy hideouts. But mainly because it is futureproof. It is also suitable for a Syrian hamster if you got a different hamster in the future.

http://www.hamstercentral.com/community/housing/50773-maxi-duna-multy-has-arrived.html

This last set up is much more fun for a hamster than a rotostak and I'm sure your little girl would love it too!

Porton Aquatics sells both of them and has quick delivery too and low delivery charges. Here are the links for them

Maxi Duna Multy

Cage Maxi Duna Multy (http://www.portonaquapet.co.uk/-M58956?gclid=CjwKEAiA2ve0BRDCgqDtmYXlyjkSJACEPmdwQ d3raR1vli1bH-OaSaWphfFYQObQNTLi9KzshVOv_BoCpHbw_wcB)

Standard Duna Multy

Cage Duna Multy (http://www.portonaquapet.co.uk/Cage_Duna_Multy-M36261)

Pebbles82
01-19-2016, 06:07 AM
Double posted. Here are the links for the 8" wheels

Wodent wheel junior - free postage

Wodent Exercise Wheel - Junior on Sale | Free UK Delivery (http://www.petplanet.co.uk/product.asp?dept_id=446&pf_id=52720)

Karlie wonderland 20cm wheel (plus postage and they only do a minimum £15 order). Don't get the 15cm one it's too small for any species of hamster.

Wonderland Exercise Wheel: Great Small Pet Accessories at zooplus (http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/small_pets/accessories/exercise_wheels/125485)

cypher
01-19-2016, 06:42 AM
Thanks all
I will certainly look into another tank. Unfortunately the 80 x 50 wont fit anywhere in my house!! I have a 55 x 55 table the Rotastak sits on in my daughters room.
Do you know of an alternative that may have 2 levels to give the room 'Moonshine' needs?
Do you have space around the table? Most cages are stable with a bit of an overhang, a good cage with a smaller base is the hamster heaven cage (http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/small_pets/hutches_cages/hamster_cages/hamster_cages/197362), although it is 80x50 the slope on the sides makes the bit that sits on the table a fair bit smaller.
It's a great cage if you use the hole stoppers that come with it & not the penthouse & tubes which can bring all sorts of problems. it has a lovely big door which makes access from the front rather than above which is always a better option really easy.

ETA if you did find a smaller cage with two levels you would probably not have enough height anywhere for the wheel, unless is was a very tall cage & tall cages can be dangerous so a single level cage is generally much the best option.

Pebbles82
01-19-2016, 06:53 AM
Thanks all

Hi! That was the problem I had - had to rearrange the room a bit. Smaller cage with levels is not a good idea - it's the amount of floor area that is needed for them and lower cages are better as they can fall and hurt themselves. Taller cages need setting up very carefully, either with a full level or overlapping shelves.

I'm sure the Duna Multy would fit on your table! The measurements are 71cm by 46cm but those are maximum measurements, so they are the widest (centre) part at the top of the base. The bottom part could be a good 15cm smaller. And if there was a slight overhang it wouldn't matter, although obviously you'd need to be sure it was somewhere it couldn't get knocked off easily.

I'm not sure what type of dwarf hamster you have but the Hamster Heaven has 1cm bar spacing which might be a bit wide and not escape proof.

cypher
01-19-2016, 06:55 AM
I'm guessing dwarf is probably a russian but people have kept robos in hamster heaven cages Serendipity, I can't imagine any of my russians being able to escape.
I just checked mine & the very bottom of the HH cage is about 72x38cm so you might be able to fit it in.
Although you said tank I wasn't sure if you have a preference for a tank over a barred cage?
Personally I find cages better, especially with a large door, access & interaction is easier, no worries at all about ventilation & it's far easier to provide lots of enrichment for you little ham too, I did have one in a glass tank for a while but found setting it up with all the fun stuff I like them to have a lot harder.

nellymcl
01-19-2016, 12:30 PM
Great. Thanks for all the replies. Looks like the Duna Multy is an option. If we were to go this route what water bottle setup would be used. I assume it would have to be free standing?
Thanks

Pebbles82
01-19-2016, 04:53 PM
You could either have a free-standing one, or some people attach the bottle inside with industrial velcro. I've found these bottles very good. They are a nice small size for a hamster and let water out well without dripping a lot. I tend to buy two at a time. Then if you ever have one fail you have a spare. Saves on postage getting two in one go :-)

Fpi 4660 Drinky75 Drinky B. (http://www.portonaquapet.co.uk/FPI_4660_Drinky75_Drinky_B.-M42882)

nellymcl
01-20-2016, 05:10 AM
Thanks Serendipity. Valuable info!!
I have looked at the Wodent exercise wheel but cant find one in stock. What your thoughts on the Trixie? (http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/small_pets/accessories/exercise_wheels/174195)
I think one (or 2) of the bottles you mentioned with velcro should work well.

Again, much appreciated.

Moonshine is about 6 months old now. I assume the move to a new home will affect her a little but she should be ok with it once she realises how much space she will have.

cypher
01-20-2016, 05:33 AM
I'd steer clear of the Trixie wheel, the larger syrian size seems to work fine for a lot of people but the smaller 20cm one is the noisiest wheel I've owned & I have too many wheels to count ;)

She may find all the space quite intimidating to begin with so keep things as familiar as possible, keep all the substrate & nest material from her current cage & transfer any toys over too, don't leave too much open space, especially to begin with, use things like toilet/kitchen roll tubes & egg boxes for her to use as little hideouts.
It can take them anything up to about 2 weeks to make the adjustment so don't worry if she doesn't seem overly keen to begin with.

kittokitty
01-20-2016, 06:22 AM
Thanks all

I hope this doesn't sound rude, I'm going to be blunt here. By buying a hamster you are taking the responsibility to look after all of their needs, including a suitable cage. (EDIT: That came off way meaner than I intended, I'm sorry! :()

As others have said, the duna multy should do for a dwarf. It won't fit perfectly on your table, but it will be able to have the edges going off the side :) It's still a bit small imo, but if there's no way you can get a bigger one, it's probably your best bet.

Unfortunately you can not count levels as extra floor space - hamsters like a big space to run around in, even if they have a wheel (and they really need a wheel!), not to mention that a lot of leveled cages (especially the cheap ones) are flimsy and easy to knock over, and not to mention a nightmare to clean :mad:

Personally, I really like the medium flying saucer for dwarf hamsters - they're fairly quiet, and they work pretty well :D

By the way, if your daughter is pretty young, it's probably a better idea to have the cage in a room where you can keep an eye on her handling the hamster, especially considering that they're a dwarf hamster :)

Pebbles82
01-20-2016, 07:22 AM
Hi again. Kitty is pointing out that we all try and get the biggest cage we can for the hamsters needs! And you're doing that now. The Duna Multy is fine for one dwarf hamster, but bigger is always better!

I believe the Trixie wheel can be a bit noisy - depends if that's an issue or not, but I think plenty of people have them. Yes Wodent wheels are tricky to get hold of in the Uk. I see petplanet are out of stock. The sugarglider shop used to sell them but have stopped doing so recently, so the only other place I know that sells them is the Rodipet shop in Germany (where you can choose your colour!). It's a bit of a pain to order as you need to use google translate on the order form (unless you happen to speak fluent German!). They work out at £22 (converted from euros) including postage and take about a week to arrive. You can pay with paypal

Anyway, here they are

The 20cm ones are in black/blue, orange/blue, brown/orange and white/pale blue

https://www.rodipet.de/shop/laufraeder/wodent-wheel/

Anyway, if that's too much hassle, the Trixie wheel or Karlie wheel might be a better option. You just need to check it by feeling for any splinters and paint it with plastikote paint.

I also like kitty's idea of the medium flying saucer.

I think, as it is such a different type of environment to the rotostak, it could be a good idea to change her over gradually. You could put substrate in the duna tank, along with new wheel or flying saucer and a couple of toys and let her play in it for a while maybe a couple of times during the week, and then move her over.

Any substrate or nesting material you have in the rotostak, keep it and transfer all of it on top of the new deeper substrate, so it smells familiar. She'll need a house that is open at the bottom as well. (Easier to spot clean in case she wees in there and they can hoard under their nest in the substrate below). Either a wood one or one of the plastic igloos might be ok.

Interpet Superpet Mini Igloo: Amazon.co.uk: Pet Supplies (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Interpet-100079167-Superpet-Mini-Igloo/dp/B0002AS5KU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1453298421&sr=8-1&keywords=hamster+igloo)

I have the larger version of this wood house for our Syrian - it's good because the top lifts off so you can check inside without having to lift the house out and messing things up or destroying their nest, plus the flat top makes a platform. It comes in flat pieces and fits together like a jigsaw.

Ferplast Sin 4642 Wooden House For Hamsters: Amazon.co.uk: Pet Supplies (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ferplast-4642-Wooden-House-Hamsters/dp/B005FVAZ9K/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1453299057&sr=8-2&keywords=ferplast+sin)

It's a good idea to paint the inside of wood house with a couple of coats of plastikote waterproofing paint - it's waterbased and petsafe and means they will wipe clean. You just paint it on with a small paint brush (I used a half inch one) and a coat is dry in a couple of hours.

Plasti-kote B26 Bottle 59 ml Clear PKTB26W: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen & Home (http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00NVL1PEU?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage)

A potty litter tray with Chinchilla sand would help keep the cage clean as well (then you don't need to do full cleans so often - full cleans stress the hamster out and it's much easier to just empty a potty every few days and spot clean a bit).

I have this one that fits in a corner. They usually choose a wee corner in the cage so put the potty there.

Hamster Potty corner Litter Tray for Mice Hamster Gerbil Cage House. Size: 16 × 7 × 12/12 cm: Amazon.co.uk: Pet Supplies (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hamster-corner-Litter-Gerbil-House/dp/B00178PJ3M/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1453298550&sr=8-1&keywords=hamster+potty)

The sand needs to be Chinchilla bath sand (other kinds of dust or sand are bad for their breathing). This is the Amazon link but it's an add on item so if I'm not getting anything else from Amazon I get it from Viovet.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Supreme-Petfoods-Science-Bathing-Litre/dp/B0036768OG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1453298595&sr=8-1&keywords=Chinchilla+bathing+sand

You could actually use any dish as a potty, or use a bigger one and have it as a sand bath which your hamster might use as a potty as well!

Then you just need the odd toys and hidey places for fun. These are popular.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Rosewood-Boredom-Breaker-Activity-Sleep-n-Play/dp/B008J2CRAC/ref=pd_sim_199_10?ie=UTF8&dpID=51wr3IQxHqL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160%2C160_&refRID=1YKBYZM9KGJ0AWS1FZWT

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Rosewood-Boredom-Breaker-Activity-Rainbow/dp/B008L0TK48/ref=sr_1_1?s=pet-supplies&ie=UTF8&qid=1453298733&sr=1-1&keywords=rainbow+bridge

And you'll already have tubes from the Rotostak as toys - one or two lengths of the curved ones could be good.

Then you just need a pile of torn up white toilet paper for nest building. White toilet paper is the safest kind of nesting and hamsters like it. I tear a few sheets off, then tear each sheet lengthways into 5 or 6 strips and put a big pile of it in the cage somewhere. The hamster usually then pouches some of it and takes it off somewhere to build a nest. Sorry if you already know that bit! Never use any fluffy bedding or material though as they try and pouch it and it can cause intestinal blockages or get wrapped round their legs and lead to amputations. (It is sold a lot in pet shops and there's a campaign to try and ban it).

And if that hasn't maxed you out, there are plenty of fun toys for hamsters that little girls would like too!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Superpet-Pets-International-SSR61522-Hide/dp/B0002AS95Q/ref=sr_1_15?s=pet-supplies&ie=UTF8&qid=1453299328&sr=1-15&keywords=hamster+toys

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Petface-PetFace-Daisy-Garland/dp/B00B4S1AWE/ref=sr_1_93?s=pet-supplies&ie=UTF8&qid=1453299439&sr=1-93&keywords=hamster+toys

One of these might double up as a potty if you put sand in it.

http://www.littlepetwarehouse.co.uk/little-friends-hamster-house-jungle-elephant-10cm/

http://www.littlepetwarehouse.co.uk/little-friends-fruity-hamster-house-strawberry-14cm/

cypher
01-20-2016, 07:44 AM
Some really good ideas there Serendipity but personally I'd avoid things like the plastic igloo & plastic houses in general, you can get condensation build up which isn't healthy.
Most of the litter trays you can buy are just too big for a dwarf, I'd just have a hunt around the house for any container that you could fit in, as long as it's water proof, for both litter trays & sand baths, you'll probably find something for free!
I like the flying saucers too, my dwarfs enjoy using them but the downside is they do take up a fair bit of space in the cage compared to a wheel.
A really big favourite toy/hideout with all of mine is the small seagrass tunnel (http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B009EQ7UFE?ref_=pd_ybh_3).
Wooden chews generally get ignored by mine but whimzees (also known as antos dog chews) are a real favourite.

flowerfairy
01-20-2016, 09:42 AM
My roborovskis have rabbit food bowls for sand baths. They seem to work well (ceramic).

They seem to adore being underground most of the time, just whizzing out to forage for food (half scatter fed, half in their bowl).

Good luck with the move. Hope the new cage is a success.

Pebbles82
01-20-2016, 11:40 AM
Cypher knows more about dwarf hamster items than me, so she's the one to ask about dwarf sized items really. Good point - the potty is a bit syrian sized.

nellymcl
01-21-2016, 01:48 AM
Fantastic advice from all
Duna Multy - Bought
Water Bottle - Bought
Medium flying saucer - To buy

We already had the house and some toys. Litter tray idea is still to be organised.

Thanks again. i will make sure to feedback how the move goes :D

Pebbles82
01-21-2016, 04:18 AM
Excellent! Looking forward to hearing how it goes. Incidentally, if your little girl doesn't like the colour of the Duna Multy base, it can be accessorised with stickers :-)

Peaceable Kingdom / Hamster Dress Up Sticker Pack: Amazon.co.uk: Toys & Games (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Peaceable-Kingdom-Hamster-Dress-Sticker/dp/B00IEVJ2PG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1453374789&sr=8-2&keywords=hamster+stickers)

I love Hamsters stickers: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen & Home (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Stickers-I-love-Hamsters-stickers/dp/B002RB01C2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1453374971&sr=8-1&keywords=hamster+stickers)

This potty is a bit smaller. You'd have to be careful the top didn't come off in your hand and it spill. I thought my bigger one might have doubled up as a sand bath :-) It isn't that big really.

Corner toilet with hood, hamster, 14 × 8 × 11/11 cm - Various colours: Amazon.co.uk: Pet Supplies (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Corner-toilet-hood-hamster-14/dp/B000V9IVME/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1453375047&sr=8-1-fkmr1&keywords=dwarf+hamster+potty)

cypher
01-21-2016, 04:36 AM
Yes, do keep us posted, look forward to hearing how it goes & maybe meeting little Moonshine :)

Those stickers are quite cute!
That toilet is rubbish tbh, I had one years ago & binned it, awkward for the hams to use, they didn't like it & the top kept popping off so I just binned it.
I do have some a bit like this one (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Healthy-Clubs-15x8-8x7cm-Gerbille-Bathroom/dp/B019MH7FI6/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1453375993&sr=8-11&keywords=hamster+toilet) that I used to use, the hams quite like them but I just use a small dish of some kind now, whatever comes to hand generally works best!
None of my Russians have been corner hams really, with a large house like the lief cabin they've used a small tin inside the house but otherwise just a small dish of some kind within easy reach of the nest works best, Mickle has so many nests & has got a bit lazy as she's got older so she now has two, but they generally seem to like any old things not too far from bed!

Tildauk
01-21-2016, 04:42 AM
Peaceable Kingdom / Hamster Dress Up Sticker Pack: Amazon.co.uk: Toys & Games (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Peaceable-Kingdom-Hamster-Dress-Sticker/dp/B00IEVJ2PG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1453374789&sr=8-2&keywords=hamster+stickers)

I love Hamsters stickers: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen & Home (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Stickers-I-love-Hamsters-stickers/dp/B002RB01C2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1453374971&sr=8-1&keywords=hamster+stickers)

OMG How did I not know those were a thing? :D

HenriandHobieHammies
01-21-2016, 05:09 AM
OMG How did I not know those were a thing? :D

I know right? I am now reconsidering my toy purchase and adding some of these to my Amazon cart!! So nessecary to life!!!;););):p

Pebbles82
01-21-2016, 06:09 AM
PS - Those stickers are for grown-ups too :D

flowerfairy
01-21-2016, 10:25 AM
Heh heh those stickers. Brills!

nellymcl
01-22-2016, 01:27 PM
Moonshine having fun in her new home! Loving the flying saucer. She says thanks to you all :o

candice clews
01-22-2016, 01:37 PM
looks like she is definitely much happier! well done for making the choice too buy a much bigger cage :D we need more people like you, who follow advice so well! x :P x

Pebbles82
01-22-2016, 04:43 PM
Wow that was quick! Looking good. Glad she likes the flying saucer!

Jenibelle
01-22-2016, 07:49 PM
You and your daughter make amazing hamster moms! You upgraded her so quickly and she looks like she's having a blast!

cypher
01-22-2016, 09:30 PM
That's great, lovely to see her enjoying her upgrade :)

HenriandHobieHammies
01-27-2016, 04:23 AM
I'm glad Moonshine enjoys it! You guys make amazing hamster moms!