PDA

View Full Version : Update on the babies

StitchedEgo
09-25-2015, 09:38 PM
I feel really proud of myself when i say that meatloaf for the first time crawl into my hand, stood for a short second and scuttled off. I didn't pick him up mostly because i was rather awe struck that he had done so I'm still gonna take it slow with him.

As for lemon tart, we've grown really close. I'll chill at my coputer while he crawls around me and he almost never leaves me, except to be on my chair but then back on me He even sat ontop of my head for a bit, i forgot to get a pic of it cause my phone was dead :c

So I was thinking of building a paly area for them. Something like a castle or a maze, made of cardboard and plastic bottles and such, connecting and stuff to better sate their appetite for tubes and adventurous scurrying

thoughts?

StitchedEgo
09-26-2015, 06:57 AM
Pics of the smol babbies. I love them so <3[ATTACH][ATTACH]33320

StitchedEgo
09-26-2015, 06:59 AM
And here's little lemon tart chillin on my hand <3

kelza
09-26-2015, 11:08 AM
They are both so cute! Play areas are always great, and I think the idea of a castle is really fun.

Robodwarfs18
09-26-2015, 12:47 PM
I agree. Castle would be cute <3 They are adorable too! x

Penguin
09-26-2015, 02:30 PM
They are so adorable!
I do have a really soft spot for Meatloaf! And Lemontart is such a brave and lucky little ham.

It's amazing that he is on your hand already! It shows that your hard work is paying off and gives you a warm feeling inside aye?

Your idea does remind me of this playpen from zooplus http://media.mediazs.com/bilder/skyline/indoorlbegrd/i/borgdesign/6/300/442807_skyline_indoor_freigehege_burggarten_hs_09_ 2014_6.jpg

If you do end up making a small castle then make sure to show us! I would be really excited to see your hams enjoying it!

StitchedEgo
09-27-2015, 09:07 AM
They are so adorable!
I do have a really soft spot for Meatloaf! And Lemontart is such a brave and lucky little ham.

It's amazing that he is on your hand already! It shows that your hard work is paying off and gives you a warm feeling inside aye?

Your idea does remind me of this playpen from zooplus http://media.mediazs.com/bilder/skyline/indoorlbegrd/i/borgdesign/6/300/442807_skyline_indoor_freigehege_burggarten_hs_09_ 2014_6.jpg

If you do end up making a small castle then make sure to show us! I would be really excited to see your hams enjoying it!

it's gonne be something like that, maybe not was elaborate bt basically using a mixture of small and large boxes to make rooms and little arrea that they'll climb and run on through the tubes to get to

All i need is a better box cutter and some more boxes and tubes/plastic bottles

StitchedEgo
09-27-2015, 09:08 AM
They are so adorable!

i am feeling the warmness the only reason i didn't pick hi up the first timem was because i gasped quietly as he waddled onto my hand and was kind of awestruck long enough for hi mto crawl off but he still climbs on and we enjoy playtime. I think he might be ready for the ball