PDA

View Full Version : my sweet Lloyd is not well :(

Lloydhammy
07-28-2015, 04:12 PM
My sweet Lloyd is not doing well. He's 3 years old and i think he ewill be passing any moment sadly. Im very upset. I noticed he has very dry skin, is there anything I can giv e him.. like organic coconut oil? I use that onmy dogs ears and it helps.
I considered putting him to sleep but I read how they do it to hamsters :( ...ive been making it very comfortable nfor him. He hasn't drunk since nthiss morning, so I put water on a few of his fave fruit.
I hope for his sakehe passes soon, its heartbreaking seeing him like this. I love him so much.
:(:(

DrKMcK
07-28-2015, 04:18 PM
I am so sorry for you both Lloydhammy. It can be so sad to watch a hammy go through this. I hope he passes soon. {hugs)

Lloydhammy
07-28-2015, 04:22 PM
Hi, it is heartbreaking. He's been like this a few days now. He's a little fighter, my sweet Lloyd.

DrKMcK
07-28-2015, 04:30 PM
Poor baby. Tell him it's okay to go. I remember being pretty tired as I was up and down for several nights when Patches was passing. :-(

Josie
07-28-2015, 04:31 PM
Hugs to you both we are thinking about you at this difficult time xxx

The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. But it will change the world for that one animal.

Thin Lizzy
07-28-2015, 05:26 PM
Sending both of you love and hugs and thinking of you xxx