PDA

View Full Version : Eye Twiching Help!!!!

Robodwarfs18
06-21-2015, 08:52 AM
I was taking photos of my two robos when I noticed that one of Nibbles' eye was closed and kinda twitching. It happens whenever he is with or sees his brother Theodor, it twitches and closes. They've started fighting too?? I have never had this happen to me and don't know if I should be worried :( I don't know! Please help! Please reply to me ASAP :( He is a roborovski if that helps

cypher
06-21-2015, 08:55 AM
He may just have got something in his eye, if it was infected it would probably look inflamed with some kind of discharge.
Try not to panic, keep a close watch on him & if it doesn't open try bathing it with some salt water or just plain water.

Snowz
06-21-2015, 09:47 AM
How is Nibble now? is it red or looks inflamed?

Who has started fighting? is it your two robos? if they are fighting then definitely get them their own cage!

Pebbles82
06-21-2015, 04:19 PM
What kind of fighting is it Robodwarfs? Snowz is right if they start fighting it could get worse and you might need to separate them. Do they each have their own house, wheel, food bowl and water bottle?

cypher
06-22-2015, 12:08 AM
Sorry but I don't know how I missed the bit about fighting but the others are right, if they are fighting or if Nibbles is being bullied by the other one it may be time to separate them before it gets any worse.

BCjetta
06-23-2015, 09:26 PM
I had 2 male robos years ago that lived together for a year and a half before I saw a bit of bickering, nothing serious...and then I came down one morning and one was dead and half eaten...The remaining one lived another 1.5 years happily by himself. From what I'd seen of their actions, I really was not expecting one to kill the other...so watch carefully.

Pebbles82
06-24-2015, 12:43 AM
That sounds like a good reason to separate them! Now you have your bin cage made, maybe you could move one into the bin cage and leave the other where he is for now until you can make another bin cage (Mark 2 bin cage will probably be a piece of cake now you've had a learning curve!)

Robodwarfs18
06-26-2015, 03:32 PM
Guys it's fine! Nibbles just had a sleepy-eye kinda thing because within a few few minutes of posting this, it went away. The robos don't fight often and genuinely get along fine and are happy to sleep together. Thanks for all the help and advice though, always handy to know these things :)