PDA

View Full Version : I expanded my hamster heaven really pleased with it

DeadLee
06-13-2015, 03:14 AM
I didn't like the penthouse or the platforms what come with it so changed it all up. I really like how it turned out.

http://i.imgur.com/ZCkIEuAl.jpg

Snowz
06-13-2015, 04:27 AM
Looking brilliant. Though I hate tubes. Especially when a Syrian goes through. The tube can open up from the weight and a hamster could escape and get lost, or a hamster can get stuck. I think this is only for Syrians though.

Shannonmcn
06-13-2015, 04:52 AM
Looks good! The shelf looks much more useful than the ones you get with it, the pink one isn't even flat and the green one is useless! Where did you get that one from?

I agree with you Snowz, this is p much the exact setup I had for my syrian and I had to switch her to a Detolf because I was convinced she was going to get herself stuck. But she's a chunky enough ham, the girl I had before was fine. It's defs going to be used for a dwarf sometime in the future :)

DeadLee
06-13-2015, 06:00 AM
Hamsters seem to love tubes all mine have them and never had any problems. I would rather provide them with that enrichment than not.

The shelf is from a savic rat cage I just searched savi shelf on ebay. I had to use a different ladder for it as the original one was way too big.