PDA

View Full Version : Dear Journal

BluerayDarkes
05-03-2015, 05:43 AM
The journal of a hamster called Yummy, cos the other two are too lazy to write.

Dear Journal,

It has been several weeks since my attempt to escape the small glass box I was in, the fact I was caught licking the glass is irrelevant as it didn't taste like a fruit. Someone lied there. I was also caught trying to escape from the small cardboard box that was moving in a big metal box, I returned to my prison when told to by my captor.

My captors eventually got me a bigger prison and gave me some toys to amuse myself with, I have refused all of these toys apart from the wheel as it gives me exercise for my next escape. But... Don't touch the toothbrush! That thing is mine, I love it, I sleep with it. DO NOT TOUCH IT!

During my captivity I have been taken to the ones who are called the "Vet", I was experimented upon which of course made me angry. They removed my mini minion producing factory which only increased my rage, I refused their attempts at diplomacy by peace offerings. At least the pain is gone.

I have slowly been recovering and once more climbing the strange hard stuff that is tangy to the taste, it covers this giant hole of my prison and is resistant to my attempts to destroy it. Every morning and early evening I am disturbed from my dreams of freedom to be slathered in what tastes like honey... It is delicious... Lick... Nom... My wheel has been taken from me but I am determined to get it back, I also require my sand bath but for some reason I have not been permitted this. I demand to bathe!

There are two smaller captives who are also in the same cell block as me, I have seen them very rarely but I can hear them. All communication with my fellow prisoners has been so far futile, perhaps they don't speak hamster or are just ignoring me. I await the day I can return to my mobile prison which allows me to look for escape routes, this prison is also resistant to any escape attempts via chewing. Time to plot under this very convenient shelter that has been provided for me, its pretty cosy under here so warm.. Zzzz

Thin Lizzy
05-03-2015, 09:56 PM
Lol! Fabulous Darling Yummy!

Piebald
05-03-2015, 11:04 PM
Aw good one Yummy! Glad the pain is gone xx

PortalCat
05-04-2015, 01:11 AM
Bahahaha, this is great! Tasty honey, indeed. Yay for Yummy's recovery!

BluerayDarkes
05-04-2015, 04:27 AM
Found one by Lunar

Dear Journal,

I was rudely awoken for what my captors call "Play time", I hung on to their thumb before scampering to the other house. I refused to come out at all not even for the treat offered to me, I would rather stay in this nice, warm house and go back to sleep. After a few more attempts to lure me out, I stuffed my bedding in to the entrance to say I was not coming out for anything! Some nights I will allow myself to be lured, or even decide that I want playtime. Tonight was not one of these nights. Besides my mobile prison is just a ventilated nest, I've learned to sleep in it and thus they have stopped putting me in it. I get to use my captors as climbing frames instead.

So big... So high...

Thin Lizzy
05-04-2015, 07:17 PM
Aww Lunar! I love your climbing frames and how you stuff the entrance to your nest lol!

BluerayDarkes
05-11-2015, 05:03 AM
Dear Journal,

This weekend I was given a red, sweet fruit that I believe is called a strawberry, I found it so delicious I had to take it to bed with me right away. Only problem is it wouldn't fit under the platform I sleep under, I just jammed it under there a bit and left it alone for safe keeping.

I also received another heart shaped seed treat, I do love those things but it won't go in my bed either so I put it in the food bowl. My sand bath is now in a see through cavern (Flat sided glass jar), I can bury around in it yet still managed to kick some sand out. Oops hehehe.

I still refuse to sleep in the strange blue dome (Sputnik), despite it being roomier and easier to store food in.

Yummy

Purdy Bear
05-11-2015, 07:03 AM
This is brilliant news Yummy, we at the Hamster Resistence Network support your efforts for escape.

Thin Lizzy
05-11-2015, 07:07 AM
Aww what a little darling! The Strawberry made me laugh and the Sputnik being called a strange dome is so sweet.
Loving these journals.

BluerayDarkes
05-12-2015, 02:15 AM
Dear Journal,

I heard my captor get up this morning so I came out to investigate what she was doing, I grinded my teeth to show my irritation at her coming in to the room. Its okay she actually took me out of my prison for a while, I was able to run around on her arms and lap clicking my teeth every time I chewed on the strange things she wears. So easy to chew but my captor complains of holes in the cloth, I never see anything wrong with holes the more holes the better. Here have some more holes in your cloth!

Since I was being so active for a creature of the night this morning, I was taken outside to be put in an open air prison upon some grass. GRASS! Omg all this grass its everywhere, have to chew it all of it! (There are no chemicals used in our small garden, everything is very natural) After my bid for freedom by getting underneath the prison I was picked up, and told to be a good girl after being put back in my prison. I'm feeling rather tired now so I will go back to bed.

Yummy

Thin Lizzy
05-12-2015, 08:28 PM
Oh Yummy you're a little adventurer, outside where the green grass grows.

BluerayDarkes
05-12-2015, 10:18 PM
She's a cheeky little thing

Thin Lizzy
05-12-2015, 11:02 PM
Definitely Cheeky but very intelligent!

BluerayDarkes
05-17-2015, 11:50 AM
Dear Journal,

This weekend my prison has been extended to have a second level, I now have a pent house but this does little to curb my need for escape. In response I have begun to chew upon the tangy stuff that makes up the tunnel from the bottom floor to the first floor, my captors often ask me to stop chewing on it as I have plenty of things to chew on.

During some of my out time I have tried to pouch some of the cloth my female captor wears, I found there was too much of it and when I tried to chew off what I wanted I was told off.

I have noticed my fellow prisoners have not had more space given to them, but then I never notice their attempts to escape so I assume they are happy in what they have. Its a shame I would have liked to have someone to help me get out of here, at least I got the captors wrapped around my little paw.

Yummy

(She literally tried to stuff her pouches full of my sleeve)

Scarlett Empress
05-17-2015, 11:53 AM
Yummy's journal is so much fun, oh that must have been so funny when she tried to pouch your sleeve! :)

BluerayDarkes
05-17-2015, 12:35 PM
It was very much an "Agh don't do that, you can't pouch my sleeve!" xD

Mweekie
05-17-2015, 12:38 PM
Lol I can imagine the look she gave you after you stopped her lol xx

BluerayDarkes
05-17-2015, 12:48 PM
"But muuuuuuuuuuum its soft and warm, I want it."

Mweekie
05-17-2015, 12:52 PM
"But muuuuuuuuuuum its soft and warm, I want it."

Pretty much what I thought lol x

BluerayDarkes
05-17-2015, 12:58 PM
Hehehehehe xD

DrKMcK
05-17-2015, 01:13 PM
Here, have some more holes in your cloth....Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Brilliant. I love the journal! :-D

BluerayDarkes
05-18-2015, 01:42 AM
I'm terrible for not replacing my clothes, since I have holes in a few of my favorite shirts maybe she thought it needed more holes lol.

Thin Lizzy
05-18-2015, 03:44 AM
Yummy thought your clothes tasted yummy and then told off - the poor love lol!
I just noticed the other day that Twinkle has been chewing my dressing gown belt - the little rascal.

BluerayDarkes
05-18-2015, 10:40 PM
Hamsters seem to think clothes are tastey.

BluerayDarkes
05-19-2015, 04:13 AM
Dear Journal,

Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *flop* aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggg gggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hh!

Yummy

(I was getting some bedding for her since she kept trying to pouch my sleeves, something spooked her rather good as she freaked out. I was in the bottom of the cage so the top part wasn't put back yet, but she shot up the tunnel like greased lightening, I couldn't catch her before she shot out the top, she flailed all her legs and plopped to the soft substrate below only to shoot up the tunnel again. At least she stopped the second time. She can get scared easily at any random noise even if she's heard it before, or sometimes music can also scare her. She's an oddball.)

DrKMcK
05-19-2015, 04:16 AM
LOLOLOLOL. She's so funny. :-)

Thin Lizzy
05-19-2015, 08:11 AM
Lol Yummy is so funny!

BluerayDarkes
05-19-2015, 08:43 AM
I know I shouldn't but I really couldn't stop laughing, when I did stop I gave her some cuddles to calm her down.

Thin Lizzy
05-19-2015, 08:56 AM
They do such crazy funny things, Twinkle's forever making me laugh!

Purdy Bear
05-19-2015, 12:34 PM
It sounds like a rollercoaster ride to me.

BluerayDarkes
05-19-2015, 01:29 PM
I don't like rollercoasters anymore but glad she likes them xD

Nancy's Hamsters
05-19-2015, 01:51 PM
Sounds like a totally normal Tort antic to me and why I will not be without a Yellow gene hamster in my life. You just never can get them completely figured out when Yellow gene is in the mix LOL

Nicolex
05-19-2015, 04:21 PM
LOVE yummys journal! She sounds like a right little character x

BluerayDarkes
05-20-2015, 12:41 AM
She certainly keeps me on my toes. Oh yes she's a character and a half :)

BluerayDarkes
05-20-2015, 12:44 AM
Dear Journal,

During one of my excursions in the mobile prison I pad my way over to the male captor's feet, he often tells me not to go near his feet but I keep doing it anyway. When I keep doing it he puts these strange objects in the way that look like feet, I keep bashing in to them to try and move them out of the way. I also managed to run up the long pieces of cloth female captor wears, this happens to make her giggle a lot and I'm not sure why.

Yummy

Thin Lizzy
05-21-2015, 03:02 AM
Yummy you are an absolute darling!

BluerayDarkes
05-21-2015, 04:14 AM
Dear Journal,

I felt like being lazy last night and spent my time in the mobile prison cleaning myself, I was put back in my cage and after my demands for out time were met I was allowed to free roam on my captors and the desk. I happen to like walking over their things with many squishy parts, this gets a lot of laughter out of my captors.

Yummy

(Because hamsters on keyboards is hilarious)

Thin Lizzy
05-21-2015, 07:50 AM
Lol Yummy.

BluerayDarkes
05-22-2015, 12:35 AM
Dear Journal,

Sorry lazy night tonight just chewing on my mobile prison, harassing male captor's feet and then back in the big prison to chew on all the tangy stuff. Chew chew chew.

BluerayDarkes
05-26-2015, 06:23 AM
Dear Journal,

I have been given a box! A BOX! I already have a box but this one is upside down with a hole in it, I have moved in to it to sleep there as its better for me to stretch out in. I also taken to pooping in the one ended tunnel, and peeing in the sand. At least I'm a tidy prisoner!

Yummy

BluerayDarkes
06-05-2015, 06:43 AM
[Sorry she's not really been all that much trouble lately, I'll do one from what she did Monday!]

Dear Journal,

As happens often in the area where my prison is kept the loud noise maker has returned, the noise was so horrific that I had to come out my box to see what was happening. Running to the pent house did little to make the noise lesser, I showed my fear and disapproval by flattening my ears against my head and shaking.

I have also been constantly told not to chew on the metal stuff of my tunnel, in response I have started to make little tiny squeaks to inform my female captor "I am a hamster I will chew what I damn well like!" I don't think she understood as she told me not to chew on it, these captors need to learn hamster!

Yummy

BluerayDarkes
06-09-2015, 03:53 AM
Dear Journal,

Yesterday a new prisoner has been bought in to the prison block of Hamsters, as he was placed in MY SIDE OF THE ROOM I showed my displeasure at this. I ran in circles, threw myself at the mesh, climbed the mesh, screeched and was generally loud and annoying. I was taken out of my prison at least four times, I only relaxed once the cage had been moved to the other side of the room with the other little prisoners. Hmph!

Yummy

(Seriously Yummy you do not own that entire side of the room lol)

Scarlett Empress
06-10-2015, 10:39 AM
It sounds like Yummy thinks she owns EVERYTHING ha ha! :)

BluerayDarkes
06-10-2015, 10:55 AM
It sounds like Yummy thinks she owns EVERYTHING ha ha! :)
She's very much a little princess, I moved his cage back to be next to hers she's fine with it now lol

Scarlett Empress
06-10-2015, 10:57 AM
Ah, well maybe she just had to put up a little token protest to start with - just to let you know who's in charge!

BluerayDarkes
06-10-2015, 03:12 PM
Ah, well maybe she just had to put up a little token protest to start with - just to let you know who's in charge!

Either that or she was worried she won't get enough attention now, she often comes out her cage three to four times in an evening. I've kept doing that so maybe all her worries are gone now :) She has me wrapped around her paw!

Lexieshamster
06-13-2015, 11:26 PM
I love reading the journal it's great stuff BluerayDarkes. Yummy is quite a little character.

Could you put up some more pictures please? I'd love to see more of her.

BluerayDarkes
06-14-2015, 12:14 AM
I love reading the journal it's great stuff BluerayDarkes. Yummy is quite a little character.

Could you put up some more pictures please? I'd love to see more of her.

She is a handful and certainly a character and a half, you wished it here is a picture of Yummy in the top of her tunnel. I was trying to get her out for playtime, but she decided to run up the tunnel.
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c160/blueraydragon/943437A2A7393DA5A0197A983490E861E3119C9DB79D4B49F7 pimgpsh_fullsize_distr_zpsf7s6tbrk.jpg

http://www.hamstercentral.com/community/hamster-chat/59097-yummy-bin-cages.html Here is a link to her thread with more pictures :)

BluerayDarkes
06-14-2015, 12:21 AM
Dear Journal,

Yesterday the nest under my wheel was taken away along with my new food hoard, after I was put in there was that new smell I needed to get rid of. For a while I ran around with my cheeks full of new food for a new hoard, until I decided to just dump it in a corner somewhere.

The weather is getting warmer and sleeping under my box means I overheat, since I have a new wooden thing to sleep under I will sleep there instead. My nesting material has been moved, along with my toothbrush because it must be in my bed at all times.

Yummy

BluerayDarkes
06-14-2015, 07:44 AM
5yfuybbyryyw`r vehh-844yboo
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c160/blueraydragon/20150614_164141_zpsp8ptnuoo.jpg

Yummy decided to write her own journal entry as she feels I do it wrong, but she hasn't quite got the hang of typing yet.

cypher
06-14-2015, 07:49 AM
lol! clever girl, I'm sure that makes perfect sense to a hamster :)

BluerayDarkes
06-14-2015, 07:52 AM
Maybe it does, its nonsense to me :D

Lexieshamster
06-14-2015, 03:30 PM
Thanks for the link and putting up more pictures - I love the one of her on the keyboard ready to write her journal herself. She's a little cutie.

I'm intrigued about the toothbrush is it a toy one for hamsters or an actual toothbrush?

BluerayDarkes
06-15-2015, 02:18 AM
You're welcome :) I managed to get her sitting there for a little bit before she rushed off and showed me her bum.

These are the toothbrushes Whimzees Toothbrush Dental Dog Treats, Medium, 17 count (http://www.chewy.com/dog/whimzees-toothbrush-dental-dog/dp/49771) They are dog chews made of vegetables, the tooth brush and the crocodile are used by many users. I can't find any crocodiles though just toothbrushes, I used to give them all the small ones but they never lasted so gave them all big ones instead. Yummy loves her so much it has to go in her bed no matter what!

Lexieshamster
06-16-2015, 08:17 AM
Hehe thanks for that! I've never heard of them before but may get some for Neville now. I give him dog biscuits and he loves them.

It's so cute Yummy always takes hers in her bed.

BluerayDarkes
06-16-2015, 10:46 AM
Hehe thanks for that! I've never heard of them before but may get some for Neville now. I give him dog biscuits and he loves them.

It's so cute Yummy always takes hers in her bed.

I should pick up some dog biscuits too for them, yep has to be in her bed at all times xD Its funny when she's trying to shove it through the entrance. Like a dog with a bone!

BluerayDarkes
06-17-2015, 12:07 AM
Dear Journal,

I MADE A BID FOR FREEDOM! Somehow I managed to push my tunnel out of the hole of my pent house, I slid down the outside of the tunnel which I knew wouldn't alert my captors right away as they are used to that sound. Soon as I landed on the floor with a THUD, the female captor looked round to find me on the floor before I even got anywhere.

Now I am back in my prison and its been moved so the tunnel is pressed up against something, I can't move it anymore so for now my attempts of escape are no good. Must think of other ways of getting out, contacting the HRN during the night to see what they suggest.

Yummy

Purdy Bear
06-17-2015, 04:12 AM
HRN here.

We suggest you make good preparations before attemtping escaping. Hoard some food so you can fill up the bag we are sending you with supplies. Also some bar remover, it works on bin cages as well.

We have informed the Mouse Postal Service of your location so if you do escape they will help you down the root to a safe house and to a Hammie Sanctuary. If your an an Albatross Airline route, the will pick you up with a small charge of meal worms.

Oh you'll probably need some cordage or rope of some kind. One can make that out of grass, bedding or any twine. A water bottle ofcourse, we do the miniature ones that will go into your pouch unseen. Remember to pack your predator detector unit - comes with your exercise wheel and hamnet connector - and also a decent snoozing bag or bedding.

We wish you luck! Don't fail to contact us if you require any further assistance with your ongoing escape attempts. We can send a qualified postal mouse to help if need be.

BluerayDarkes
06-18-2015, 01:04 AM
Dear Journal,

I managed to get in to contact with the HRN with their advice on hoarding food I have began to hoard more than I did before, they also have given me bar remover and a bag to carry my food in. I sent back a reply stating since I heard we live on a river, I'm more than likely on an Albatross Airline route. Ugh which means jumping in to a river...

My captors went out last night and it was a good few hours before they returned home, I was just about to use my bar remover in order to escape when they came back! I left it too long so I stood on my back legs at the metal bars I guess, gave them the sad face and they got me out for a while. I tried again to communicate with the smaller hamsters, again more cold shoulders from them they really must love it here.

Must remember to pack all the items HRN told me to, I will be prepared next time and won't wait so long either.

Yummy

RememberWhen
06-18-2015, 02:17 AM
How have I not discovered Yummy' journal till now? I just finished catching up and look forward to all her future adventures. ;)

Lexieshamster
06-18-2015, 03:27 AM
Hahahaha these posts are brilliant. Love your contribution Purdy Bear.

BluerayDarkes
06-18-2015, 07:07 AM
I was surprised when Purdy bear replied xD It was very good. Thank you to everyone who enjoys Yummy's antics, she does have long periods of where she's not getting in to trouble.

Purdy Bear
06-18-2015, 11:08 AM
That's because she is studying! LOL!

BluerayDarkes
06-18-2015, 01:01 PM
That's because she is studying! LOL!

Indeed she is xD

BluerayDarkes
06-24-2015, 02:08 AM
Dear Journal,

I have found ways to annoy my captor that get me out of my prison, only it doesn't actually lead to freedom in any way. I have begun to push all my substrate around, the first time I did it I pushed it all up to the back of the cage. The second time I did it was last night, I pushed a lot of it in to my tunnel and blocked my only way up to the pent house. On hind sight this was pretty stupid.

My food bowl lays empty because I have taken all of the food out of it, and stored a good amount of it where my nest is. I have a very nice pile of food now, the HRN would be proud of me. Little do my captors know I will be free soon.

Yummy

(I had to unblock her tunnel she had stuffed it so full she would have to dig her way up, I honestly don't know what's gotten in to her recently with moving her substrate around.)

Lexieshamster
06-24-2015, 04:03 PM
Sounds like she's having fun with the substrate! What kind do you use?

"In hindsight this was pretty stupid" hahahahaha I love it!

BluerayDarkes
06-26-2015, 02:51 AM
We're currently using beechwood chips as we can buy it in bulk at our local stores, getting anything else in bulk requires importing and I really would prefer filtch. I did some research on beechwood chips, nothing has said its dangerous to hamsters. I think she is having fun with it, but she only seems to move it around after Tank's cage has been near hers.

The other two don't bother her their cages can be near hers not a problem, soon as Tank's is near hers she kicks everything around. I don't know why Tank is the only dwarf she has problems with, maybe she's jealous of him that's the only thing I can think of.

Scarlett Empress
06-26-2015, 11:12 AM
This bit -
I have begun to push all my substrate around, the first time I did it I pushed it all up to the back of the cage. The second time I did it was last night, I pushed a lot of it in to my tunnel and blocked my only way up to the pent house. On hind sight this was pretty stupid.
- made me laugh out loud!:mad:

BluerayDarkes
06-26-2015, 01:22 PM
Her antics make me laugh, not at the time I had to unblock the tunnel. Only afterwards xD

BluerayDarkes
06-30-2015, 07:33 AM
Dear Journal,

I'm still stuffing my tunnel full of substrate, I've done this three times now and still no freedom. I would have thought they would get me out, put me down somewhere so I can run off never to be seen again. In the meantime I'm still hoarding my food.

Yummy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZ965zZ9pfw

Thin Lizzy
07-05-2015, 06:37 PM
Dear Yummy,
I've just been catching up with your journal and lol at you typing a reply, love the latest pics too.
What a little Princess you are and the hoarding video was so cute.
So great to see how far you've come since your operation and continuing to grow and blossom xxx

BluerayDarkes
07-06-2015, 03:30 AM
Dear Thin Lizzy,

Thank you. I am a princess but my captors haven't figured this out, I'm sure one day they will learn. I'm no longer upset about the removal of my spawning factory, I haven't really noticed its gone. Sadly I won't be growing much more, I'm very small for a syrian but I'm told that's okay because I got massive amounts of character. I was feeling very sick before they took it out, I'm all better now and still driving my captors mad with my antics. HRN told me to hoard food the video was evidence that I am hoarding!

I will be posing for more photos soon but mostly I will be showing my butt, and I must say that my butt is lovely which is why it oftens ends up in pictures. I still haven't learned to type yet, but I think a few more weeks walking on the keyboard will do the trick!

Yummy

Thin Lizzy
07-06-2015, 05:35 AM
Lol! I can't wait to see your butt Yummy! You crazy hamster and I agree you've got massive amounts of character.
Your typing skills will improve each time you walk up and down the keyboard.

BluerayDarkes
07-08-2015, 03:28 AM
Dear Journal.

Yesterday there was a photo shoot for my butt poses, but since I wouldn't sit still my captor grumbled it was too hard to get a shot that wasn't blurred. She said she will try again later on.

When I am allowed to wander on the desk I'm not allowed to chew anything or stick my nose in grey stuff. I am however very fond of these cheese and bacon nut things that were on the desk, I managed to steal a few before. Ah but this time, this time I smelled them and rushed right over. I stuffed my pouches full quick as anything, I was very happy with myself at this. My captor however was not as she says they are bad for me and I shouldn't have them, once they are pouched they are mine and there's no way she's getting them!

Yummy

Thin Lizzy
07-08-2015, 04:51 PM
Hee-Hee! Well done Princess Yummy!

BluerayDarkes
07-09-2015, 01:57 AM
Dear Journal,

Hooray we did another butt photo shoot and while I was walking over my captor's hands a picture of my butt was taken, its now proudly hanging in the hamster of the month gallery. I will also share it here in my journal entry for everyone else to see and comment, I expect to have a lot of compliments as I believe I have a very fine hamster butt.

Thank you Thin Lizzy for your praise, but I'm still not sharing my nut things.

Yummy

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c160/blueraydragon/8ecd040cc163e71b64c6a392bcfc5737_zpsxklj2dri.png

cypher
07-09-2015, 01:59 AM
A very fine butt indeed :)

Thin Lizzy
07-09-2015, 03:37 AM
Dear Princess Yummy,
What an absolutely gorgeous butt you have, it's total perfection!
I think you should win 'butt of the year' and have your photo made bigger and it shown on buses, buildings and you tube.
As for your 'Nut Things, I think you should increase your amount as they're good for toning and firming the
butt and making your fur glow. lol!
Maybe rename your thread 'Yummy's Yummy Butt'?

BluerayDarkes
07-11-2015, 07:45 AM
Dear Journal,

Its heating up again which means I need to keep cool, I heard one of the prisoners has a poorly stomach and is getting porridge along with hard boiled eggs. I never got any porridge but I got some hard boiled egg, the other prisoners got some egg too. Suppose our female captor didn't want us to feel left out but I want some porridge. *pouty face*

Even today I didn't get any porridge but I was given some dried dandelion leaves, I will forgive my female captor just this once for not giving me what I want. This is a good substitute.

To my adoring fan Thin Lizzy I completely agree with you, but why just butt of the year? It should be "Butt of the century!" I should get not just pictures of it on buses and buildings and youtube, but also a trophy and a shiny medal.

Are you sure I need more nut things? My captor says they are full of E numbers, maybe I can try grabbing different nut things to eat! No... No I don't think the thread needs renaming then I will have to write "Dear Yummy's yummy butt." Much as I love my rear end I don't feel like talking to it.

Yummy

P.S. All of us have been cast in this new play of Lord and the Rings I hear its called, I'm only an extra at the birthday scene but that's okay as I will get to eat all the cake.

Thin Lizzy
07-11-2015, 03:36 PM
LOL! So loving your journal Princess Yummy!
I too think you should get some porridge and I'll be writing to your captor demanding that you get the same as the others.
I've decided that you should get a trophy in the shape of your actual butt and a medal too with "Butt of the Hamster Century".
Is there anything else you need?
Your adoring fan Thin Lizzy xx

BluerayDarkes
07-17-2015, 12:45 AM
Dear Journal,

It has been some time since I've written in my journal, a few days ago I had been given porridge and I ate the lot. After sticking my nose up at it of course first, then when she wasn't looking I ate it.

Cypher I'm very happy you agree I have a fine butt, I should have acknowledged you earlier but I am a hamster and get sidetracked by... OOooh a peanut!

Hmmm a trophy in the shape of my butt... and a medal with butt of the hamster century, I rather like the sound of where this is going.

Right now I have everything I need and for now I've stopped stuffing my tunnel up, instead I've taken to kicking my substrate all around the cage. I'm boooooooooooooored.

Yummy x

Thin Lizzy
07-18-2015, 02:59 AM
Oh Yummy, you've become a bit of a diva since being rewarded with Butt of the Century lol. To get your trophy in the shape of your butt, you'll need to have a plaster cast shaped round your butt and let it set, this maybe take a while but you will be given any treats you desire. Please include a list of your treats in your next message.

DrKMcK
07-18-2015, 02:21 PM
Hi Yummy. I find this whole journal of yours to be delightful. Looks like the back end of you is just as photogenic as the front view! Nutmeg is in the Hambit/LOTR thing too, she is playing Rosie Cotton, Sam's wife. :-)

BluerayDarkes
07-25-2015, 12:42 PM
Dear Journal,

The weather has been very warm lately so I've decided to sleep most of the time, when I do come out I move around my substrate and have made a lovely mound right outside of my nesting place.

Oh Lizzy maybe having a cast of my butt is a bit much, I would have to shave it so none got stuck in the fur. I will however take a lot of mealworms, various vegetables, yoghurt, cheese, dog biscuits, nuts and porridge. I look forward to all these delicious things.

DrK thank you I do like to pose when I'm not busy looking at everything. I'm very happy Nutmeg got a good role, I hope her and me can be friends.

Yummy!

Thin Lizzy
07-28-2015, 04:53 PM
Hello Yummy,
I hope you're enjoying all your delicious treats and taking care of your gorgeous butt lol!
I so envy you getting really nice weather, it's been raining here for over a week and I've been feeling fed up.
Yummy, I would ensure that the plaster cast used is "Hair Friendly" and hamster friendly. No animals will come to any harm with this special cast.

BluerayDarkes
08-11-2015, 02:04 AM
Dear Journal,

Recently I have been given a lot of new toys, instead of annoying my captors with my chewing on the tangy stuff I been chewing my toys. I have a TV and some Rosewood boredom toys, I must say they have been keeping me rather occupied with them.

Thin Lizzy I am enjoying my treats and toys a lot thank you :D It rained all last week with a few days of heat, it got so bad I almost decided to move nest to be under my box. Oooh if that's the case about the plaster then yes lets go ahead and make a butt cast, I would hate to lose any of my gorgeous fur.

Yummy x

Thin Lizzy
08-12-2015, 12:53 AM
Dear Yummy,
So glad you've decided to go ahead with my "Hair Friendly Plaster Cast" for your yummy bummy lol!
I assure you no fur will be lost, the plaster will act as a soothing moisturiser for your fur leaving you feeling silky and soft.
Weather here has been pretty bad, but, I have read that there will be sunshine by the end of the month. Seems so long away.

BluerayDarkes
08-17-2015, 09:04 AM
Dear Journal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECxPmA4YQZQ

Toothbrush, that is all.

Yummy

Thin Lizzy
08-17-2015, 06:23 PM
That toothbrush video has really cheered me up.
Is that the big one?

BluerayDarkes
08-18-2015, 02:17 AM
I'm glad :) And yes I only give them all the big one now, the small ones don't even last a few days. Cindy can get through hers in less than a couple of weeks despite it being a big one. o.o

You can really see how small Yummy is with that toothbrush

Thin Lizzy
08-18-2015, 08:12 AM
Twinkle's been getting through the smaller size toothbrush really quickly, she's been taking it into her house, she has the crocodile too but, she prefers the toothbrush.
Archie would take his crocodile to bed and up the ladder to his food and the odd time the crocodile would be under his wheel while he was on it.

BluerayDarkes
08-18-2015, 04:00 PM
They really do love their toothbrushes, Archie bless him with his crocodile. I can't find the crocodiles around here so haven't tried them on them, the toothbrushes are the only chews I can find.

Thin Lizzy
08-18-2015, 08:00 PM
Well I got Twinkle the Hedgehog a while back and placed it in her cage, she came out, saw it and ran back to her house, I think she thought it was a hamster in her cage because it was the same height when she stands ha-ha! I removed it and she was fine.

BluerayDarkes
08-21-2015, 02:49 PM
Hahaha that's pretty funny, scared of a hedgehog chew :)

Thin Lizzy
08-22-2015, 01:38 AM
It was the look on her face, as if to say 'How dare it invade my space, this is my home' lol!

BluerayDarkes
08-23-2015, 12:02 AM
Hahahaha classic really

BluerayDarkes
08-30-2015, 06:17 PM
Dear Journal,

I have a new tunnel for me to run through and its flat, I have been running back and forth between my cages. Its so easy now, I'm thrilled. There is just one small problem, the old hole has been blocked up. Yet I managed to do an excellent break out and I was on my way down the hall, halfway to freedom when I was scooped up and popped in to the carrier box. I laid there looking depressed as if that would get me free again, the hole was fixed and I got returned to my prison.

I will get free again, mark my words!

Yummy

Thin Lizzy
08-31-2015, 06:16 AM
Dear Yummy,
I've been informed of your latest attempted escape and that your famous butt glowing in the dark alerted security. You're a little rascal. This is the effect of being famous, you draw attention to yourself and action is taken.

BluerayDarkes
08-31-2015, 06:20 AM
Dear Thin Lizzy,

In my next escape attempt I think I need a disguise not only to hide my creamy coloured fur, but also to make sure I'm unnoticeable in the dark.

Yummy

Thin Lizzy
08-31-2015, 06:48 AM
Dear Yummy,
You could dye your fur darker but, this will only put you on an even higher alert or make something to cover your glowing fur.

BluerayDarkes
09-04-2015, 04:30 PM
Dear Thin Lizzy,

This is a good idea I could do that, I also have received some camo clothes from HRN. Soon as I can figure out how to get this jar out my way, I will be donning my new threads and escaping once more.

Yummy

(So far my captor has outsmarted me)

Thin Lizzy
09-05-2015, 02:21 AM
Dear Yummy,
Could it be that your captors have won this? Maybe you should try sucking up to them and win them over.
Twinkle wants to know if you need anything smuggled in? Listen to them talking, they'll be moaning about something and needing something, do this and you can fool them and then bribe them.

BluerayDarkes
09-11-2015, 01:44 PM
Dear Journal,

I'm writing this from my secret hiding place as I've escaped once again, and this time thanks to the camo provided to me from the HRN I haven't been found yet. I'm free, free, FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Yummy

Thin Lizzy
09-12-2015, 10:12 AM
Oh Yummy you little rascal! Where is the hiding place?

BluerayDarkes
09-12-2015, 10:16 AM
Dear Journal,

After completing my mission of exploring underneath the house in what is known as the crawl space, I don't know why its a crawl space it was rather spacious for me and full of spiders. Nomnomnom. I spent many hours down here wondering in the cold, with no water as I forgot to take my water bottle with me.

Just when I thought I would never get home again the ceiling above me cracked open and a hand came down towards me, I thought perhaps it was my time to leave this world and happily climbed upon the hand. I was promptly prodded a little, scolded then put back in to a prison. From my new prison I now write my journal, I think this is the end of my adventures.

Yummy

Thin Lizzy
09-12-2015, 10:59 AM
I hear that this new prison is escape proof and I don't think you'll be doing a Houdini anytime soon.
The hand that came down is very smart and has outwitted you.

BluerayDarkes
09-13-2015, 03:41 PM
Dear Thin Lizzy,

Where there's a will there's a way, I'm already scouting for cage weaknesses.

Yummy

Thin Lizzy
09-13-2015, 06:28 PM
Lol Yummy!
Be aware that they'll have extra eyes on you, they might have the cage secretly alarmed so that any sudden damage alerts them immediately but you won't know you've triggered the alarm, only they'll know.
Be cautious, be aware.

BluerayDarkes
09-13-2015, 06:57 PM
I am now scared of this prospect, I will be using the bar cage removal spray from HRN should I need to escape once more.

Yummy

Thin Lizzy
09-13-2015, 07:15 PM
Does this spray cancel out the secret alarm yummy?

BluerayDarkes
09-13-2015, 07:31 PM
*At this point a blank page on the journal shows up as Yummy is unable to think of an answer, the following was just . . . She decided she didn't know, so afterwards a page of writing did show eventually*

I don't know!

Yummy

Thin Lizzy
09-13-2015, 07:55 PM
Lol Yummy! It isn't like you to be lost for words! It must be the aftershock of your recent adventures.

BluerayDarkes
09-23-2015, 03:13 AM
Dear Journal,

It has been a full two weeks since I've been placed in to my new prison, I have recovered fully from my first completed mission from the HRN. Alas I have found no way out of the prison as of yet, chewing on the bars has done me no good at all it only seems to get me "Play time".

Don't you worry I am an artist when it comes to escaping, I will find a way out mark my words!

Yummy

Thin Lizzy
09-23-2015, 08:26 PM
I have a feeling you will try and try!
If at first you don't succeed, then try and try and try!

BluerayDarkes
09-24-2015, 12:31 AM
I think she lives by that mantra

Gemma_xo
09-24-2015, 01:05 AM
Can't believe I've only just found this, 12 pages later.
Was a brilliant read though and had me laughing all the way through.
Yummy certainly sounds like she has such a personality which also sounds awesome, and she knows just how adorable she is and proves it over and over again in all of her adorable pictures, and videos, the toothbrush video was brilliant, that plan was not being dropped any time soon! :D
Can't wait to read more :D
x

BluerayDarkes
09-24-2015, 02:45 AM
Believe me she has a great personality I wouldn't want her any other way, she really is adorable most of the time xD She always does that with a toothbrush though, it has to go in the bed with her no matter what. Yummy has days where she does nothing but be a good little hamster, then she has those moments where she's doing naughty antics.

Gemma_xo
09-24-2015, 02:57 AM
I can't wait till I buy Pixie her own tub of them, they've been on my Amazon Wishlist for weeks, I just keep finding stuff in the shop and never get round to buying my Amazon stuff.
I highly doubt she'll be as entertaining with them, but they certainly seem to be enjoyed by all Hamsters!

Yummy is lovely and I bet she's brightened up your days and nights too :)
She's a lucky Hammy for sure.
She must know her journal is lacking entries on her more... trying days :P
x

BluerayDarkes
09-24-2015, 10:15 AM
All four of mine love those things!

Hahaha she has yes and also keeps me on my toes, I'm forever having to outsmart a hamster now. I think this new cage has her stumped, so chalk that up to one for the humans xD

BluerayDarkes
10-06-2015, 05:02 AM
Dear Journal,

My prison was moved to some other encampment for a few days while my captors were away, I must inform you that birds are the scariest things since forever.

Yummy

Thin Lizzy
10-06-2015, 08:25 PM
I'm a bit scared of birds myself Yummy, black crows, seagulls and pigeons freak me out. Were there many birds at the encampment? I bet you're glad it was only temporary. So glad you survived those few days.
Did you get any treats at this place?

BluerayDarkes
10-07-2015, 12:00 AM
Thin Lizzy,

I did get treats and there was only four birds but they were scary, I am very glad I wasn't there for long and I'm now home.

Yummy

BluerayDarkes
10-08-2015, 02:21 AM
Dear Journal,

In a bid to stop me escaping by chewing on the bars of my prison, my captors have rubbed lemon juice over them. This has not deterred me in anyway, in fact I'm now chewing more than ever.

Yummy

BluerayDarkes
11-03-2015, 01:24 AM
Dear Journal,

Still chewing at the bars and driving my captors bonkers, every time I chew they keep ignoring me so I do it even more to get attention. When I stop I get out time, but I keep chewing the bars.

Yummy

Purdy Bear
11-03-2015, 01:38 AM
Dear Yummy,

It sounds like the wine gum bar gel is very much to your liking, we're sending you another batch totally free. :)

Hamster Resistance Network.

BluerayDarkes
11-03-2015, 01:42 AM
*The owner of Yummy can now be heard head desking* No wonder she chews so much xD

Thin Lizzy
11-15-2015, 08:58 PM
Hello Yummy,
What a little rascal, but I totally understand why you're bar chewing, I know that when Twinkle does it, she doesn't last long because she hates being ignored and well I threaten to stop the melted cheese on toast or roast chicken and because she loves them both so much, she doesn't take any chances lol!
I've never tried lemon juice on the bars. Sounds like you're liking the taste. How did the wine gum gel go?
P.S, Twinkle says hello xxx
xxx TL

BluerayDarkes
11-16-2015, 01:39 AM
Dear Thin Lizzy,

Other than my bar chewing antics I've been a very good hamster, I get lots more out time now if I don't chew the bars. I LOVE cheese but I don't get it very often, my captor says it might give me a bad tummy if I have too much.

I rather like lemon juice I was told I'm supposed to hate it, I find this to be nonsense. What hamster wouldn't like lemon juice? HRN sent me more wine gum gel and to be honest its delicious spread upon cage bars... Ssshh I never told you that!

Hello Twinkle I've been getting little muffins, I take them to my nest with me.

Yummy

Thin Lizzy
11-16-2015, 06:01 AM
Dear Yummy,
I'm glad you get plenty out of cage time, the wine gum gel sounds yummy (no pun intended lol).
I've sent you a cheese flavour gel, this will help with your cheese cravings.
Glad to hear you're enjoying the muffins, I asked mom to do some home baking but she replied with "my name isn't Nigella". (She apparently makes/bakes amazing cakes) lol!
If I keep asking, maybe she'll give in.

xxx Twinkle

BluerayDarkes
11-19-2015, 07:15 AM
Dear Twinkle,

My captor doesn't bake these muffins herself either, they are found in the pet shop so I'm told. Yes you should ask the HRN for some winegum gel too, thank you for the cheese one I will be using that when I crave cheese.

The best way to get anything you want is to keep asking, maybe my captor can have a taste of these amazing cakes too.

Yummy

Thin Lizzy
11-21-2015, 06:04 AM
Dear Yummy,

Glad you got the cheese, it's important to eat as it's calcium and it's good for our little bones.
My favourite is Cathedral Cheese, especially tasty melted on toast, I have tried a few different strengths and types, mom will say "I've got this cheese Red Leister and it's strength is 3" & "What did you think?'
I'm always happy to help and extremely happy to receive my favourite treat.

It's always good to show your appreciation, that way you'll get more.

xxx Twinkle

BluerayDarkes
11-22-2015, 03:58 AM
Dear Twinkle,

I need sleep.

Thin Lizzy
11-22-2015, 06:43 AM
Dear Yummy,

It's important for us hams to get our beauty sleep and plenty rest.
xxx Twinkle

Thin Lizzy
11-22-2015, 06:52 AM
Dear Yummy,

Mom has just informed me of your infection and that you've been to the vet, I'd already sent the above message so I'd just like to wish you a speedy recovery, take your medicine and get plenty of rest. Sending you big Ham-Hugs XXX

xxx Twinkle

BluerayDarkes
11-22-2015, 07:01 AM
Dear Twinkle,

Thank you very much, I hate my medicine but I will make a full recovery soon. Yay ham hugs.

Thin Lizzy
11-22-2015, 07:07 AM
Dear Yummy,

It helps if the medicine is put in baby food or cucumber. This helps disguise the taste.
xxx Twinkle

BluerayDarkes
11-23-2015, 02:11 AM
Dear Twinkle,

It is 9am and I am still awake, not really sure why I am. I've never felt so awake before and plan to make plans of escape, there's no point wasting the extra hours I've been given.

Yummy

Thin Lizzy
11-23-2015, 09:25 PM
Dear Yummy,

I think you should put your latest escape plans on hold while you recover from your infection. It's important that you have plenty rest and take your medication, you won't be feeling as strong as you normally do and trying to escape might leave you feeling worse.

So, be a good girl and you'll recover quicker.

xxx Twinkle

BluerayDarkes
12-04-2015, 03:07 AM
Dear Journal,

Due to advice from Thin Lizzy I have been on a two week hiatus to recover from some illness, now that I am feeling much better it is time to resume my escape attempts. Once free I will also get back to working for the HRN, its imperative I do so I'm one of their best agents!

Yummy

Thin Lizzy
12-04-2015, 10:07 AM
Dear Yummy,

I'm so happy to hear that you're much better. But, remember to be careful, I would check to see if there's any new security measures in place. In those 2 weeks your captors might've set up some traps in your cage and outside.
I know being an agent makes you more aware but be safe.

xxx TL

BluerayDarkes
01-01-2016, 04:53 AM
Dear Journal,

First off happy new hamyear to all the hamsters and their captors, I had a great new year's eve. Mostly because I managed to get out the carrier I was put in, I went about doing my next task for the HRN. Unfortunately I was re-captured by my captor when she got home, serves me right for walking right up to her in the first place.

Ah my number one fan TL there has been no extra security measures on my prison so far, but they aren't needed as no matter how hard I try I can't escape!

Yummy

SugarFairy123
01-01-2016, 05:41 AM
Oh Yummy , this thread was HILARIOUS !!! Btw , I loved your very gorgeous , handsome butt. It's definitely one of a kind . Don't worry you will escape soon i'm with you ;) ;) ;)
Happy New Hamyear to you and your captor too :)

BluerayDarkes
01-01-2016, 05:51 AM
Oh she'll manage it again soon, she's been escaping since day one! Everyone loves her butt xD

Thin Lizzy
01-01-2016, 10:54 PM
Dear Yummy,

Word gets round quickly that you've had another escape and capture! I think your captors have well and truly sussed you out. Maybe, you should try being a model prisoner but still make plans to escape but, this time you may need to get inside info so, I'm going to send you some extra treats to bribe the other prisoners to help get you this info but, be wary who you trust.

Your number 1 fan TL xx

BluerayDarkes
01-02-2016, 03:51 AM
Dear TL,

I'm too easily manipulated to return to the prison, that I think is my biggest problem and my captors know this. Ah you're right I do need inside information, but the other inmates still refuse to talk to me. Perhaps sending me the extra treats will get them to open up a little.

Yummy

kittokitty
01-03-2016, 04:06 PM
This is adorable xD

BluerayDarkes
01-04-2016, 02:05 AM
Thank you :D

Thin Lizzy
01-06-2016, 12:23 AM
Dear Yummy,

I'm sending you big box of treats so you can get to know the other inmates. These treats have a filling that will make you talk, so be sure to ask the right questions. Also, once they've had some of these treats, they will tell you what you need to know and also that within a couple of hours after they will not remember what they've told you. I call it Hamster-Magic!

P.S. Do not consume any yourself as you may blab and be heard.
I will send you twinkle stars - recipe from Twinkle lol!
Your No1 fan Lizzy xx

BluerayDarkes
01-06-2016, 10:31 AM
Dear Thin Lizzy,

Thank you for the treats they arrived by mouse mail today, I will proceed to make plans to use these at the next available opportunity that I have. Hehehehehehehehe hamster magic!

I promise not to eat any myself, but they do look very mouth watering.

Maybe just a little piece...

A mere nibble.

Thin Lizzy
01-07-2016, 04:39 AM
Dear Yummy,

No nibbling the Hamster-Magic, not if you want to get out!
These won't be good for your tummy!

BluerayDarkes
03-05-2016, 05:20 AM
Dear Thin Lizzy and Journal,

First I want to say sorry for my inactivity, as I've been sleeping a lot due to the cold weather. I mostly get up now when my captors are sleeping, so I can plan my escapes without interruption. My prison got cleaned out again so I've had to re-bury my house! Sheesh dumb humans!

I also refuse to stash any of my food unless its handed to me, this is done in order to make sure its not poison. I will then stash it after stuffing my pouches full, the rest in the bowl will be ignored until that is also handed to me by hand!

These are my demands.

Yummy

pinkneon
03-05-2016, 02:51 PM
You're welcome :) I managed to get her sitting there for a little bit before she rushed off and showed me her bum.

These are the toothbrushes Whimzees Toothbrush Dental Dog Treats, Medium, 17 count (http://www.chewy.com/dog/whimzees-toothbrush-dental-dog/dp/49771) They are dog chews made of vegetables, the tooth brush and the crocodile are used by many users. I can't find any crocodiles though just toothbrushes, I used to give them all the small ones but they never lasted so gave them all big ones instead. Yummy loves her so much it has to go in her bed no matter what!

Here are the croc ones. This is the Pets at Home link, but I am pretty sure you can get them anywhere online. Most pet shops do them too - though not always where you might expect them! One of my pet shops in my hometomn keeps them in the fish section for no apparent reason lol

P.S. Yummy, you are so adorable!

pinkneon
03-05-2016, 02:57 PM
Is Tank the only male? Sometimes they can both smell each other ...

BluerayDarkes
03-05-2016, 03:36 PM
Is Tank the only male? Sometimes they can both smell each other ...

Lunar and Tank are my two males, I'm certain they can smell one another. Neither one is concerned about the other, they just do their own thing really.

BluerayDarkes
03-05-2016, 03:39 PM
Here are the croc ones. This is the Pets at Home link, but I am pretty sure you can get them anywhere online. Most pet shops do them too - though not always where you might expect them! One of my pet shops in my hometomn keeps them in the fish section for no apparent reason lol

P.S. Yummy, you are so adorable!

I live in the Netherlands and so far haven't found a Pets at home here, used to be one in the town I lived in back in England. Pet shops around where I am just sell the toothbrushes, recently the design of them changed or they use a different supplier now. To get the crocodiles or other chews online, I have to pay import charges for them.

Fun Fact: I found out that Whimzees is actually a Dutch company, so they should be sold all over the place here! Sadly no D:

Yummy says thank you :)

pinkneon
03-05-2016, 03:56 PM
Dear Yummy,
I am getting a new hamster very soon. I have just bought all the things he or she will need and once it has all arrived and is all set up, I shall go to find my new little friend. I hope you will be able to friends with them? I am sure they will enjoy catching up with your journal, and I promise I will read it to them each night!
Although I am a human, I can see that although you are trying to be good, you just really want to have some fun and explore! I mean, maybe your captors don't see it the way you do : Their prison is much much bigger, with many rooms. They can move from room to room freely, can choose what and when they eat, they have someone else for company, they can go out and come back in when they choose, and no one tells them off when they doing any of these things. But now think of it the other way ... Their prison is much much bigger, with many rooms ... This means you could easily get lost, or hurt. I know they seem like they are spoiling your fun, but really they are trying to help you - whether you like it or not! And they would miss you too much!
That being said, I promise not to tell them of your escape-artist antics! I know what it's like to be told you can't do what you want. And as for the other prisoners. You should try to explain to them just how fun the world is. Maybe they would help you plan another - safer - trip, and you could all go together?!
Stay safe sweet girl. I hope to hear more from you soon!

BluerayDarkes
03-05-2016, 06:52 PM
Dear Pinkneon and Journal,

I'm glad that your new captive will have plenty to do while being imprisoned, though I complain a lot about my own prison I do enjoy the safety it provides. I also get free food! The many roomed prison sounds like a lot of fun, I would love a lot of rooms but there isn't space for it. I would more than likely escape from it too.

I will be very happy to be friends with your hamster, I'm already great friends with Twinkle. I know they are trying to protect me but I am a big girl I can protect myself. I think...

The other prisoners ignore me I have tried a few times to communicate with them, but I might try again at some point just to have a fun time with them.

Thin Lizzy
03-05-2016, 11:08 PM
Dear Thin Lizzy and Journal,

First I want to say sorry for my inactivity, as I've been sleeping a lot due to the cold weather. I mostly get up now when my captors are sleeping, so I can plan my escapes without interruption. My prison got cleaned out again so I've had to re-bury my house! Sheesh dumb humans!

I also refuse to stash any of my food unless its handed to me, this is done in order to make sure its not poison. I will then stash it after stuffing my pouches full, the rest in the bowl will be ignored until that is also handed to me by hand!

These are my demands.

Yummy

Dear Yummy,
Myself and Twinkle have been wondering about your lack of activity recently and I did check through contacts at your prison if you were ok. Twinkle demanded many times that I find out and what the diva wants the diva gets lol!
Twinkle's been very active, the cold weather hasn't put her off but every hamster is different.
I understand why you have certain demands. You're very clever yummy.

Lizzy & T-Lo xx

BluerayDarkes
03-06-2016, 04:51 AM
Dear Thin Lizzy,

Let Twinkle know I'm doing spiffingly well, I just don't feel like getting up with all the cold. I keep hearing that its been snowing a lot recently, also things like "Its too wet its not settling well." I don't know what snow is I've never seen it, but apparently my female captor hates snow because its cold. When its snowing she grumbles about her ankle hurting.

Its warm inside my house buried under the mound of woodchips. its pretty cosy Twinkle should try it sometime! I got given a piece of pancake and some mealworms to go with it yesterday, so delicious I could do with some more but all the pancakes are gone now.

Thin Lizzy
03-07-2016, 06:49 AM
Dear Yummy,

Twinkle has taken a shine to her coconut, so cute seeing her inside it. Also I changed her substrate 2 weeks ago from wood shavings to carefresh ultra and she loves it! The last batch of wood shavings had a lot of sharp bits. I would always go through them before a cage clean and I would remove some sharp bits but this batch had so many I had several little cuts on my hands. The carefresh is brilliant, no smell.
Twinkle loves hiding under a load of care fresh too.
She loves crumpet with butter, a very occasional treat.

xx lizzy

BluerayDarkes
03-12-2016, 04:46 AM
Dear Thin Lizzy,

I shall demand a coconut but I have no room for it in my cage, unless I lose one of my toys for it. Maybe I should kick out the TV I hate that thing, and I can have a nice coconut instead.

My captor has great trouble getting carefresh or flitch, as it has to be imported and woodchips are easy and cheap to get a hold of. She also makes sure there's no sharp bits in there. The one time she got carefresh it was one of the "bigger" bags, she used it and it barely filled one cage.

At that point a lot of "Expands my ***" and other such rude words were said, apparently it doesn't expand as much as it says it does. With four captives our captor will need a loooooooot of carefresh.

Thin Lizzy
03-12-2016, 07:05 AM
Dear Yummy,

With the CareFresh I used 1 & a half bags for Twinkle, I was expecting it to expand also but it didn't.
Lose the TV, the coconut will give you more cover and entertainment.

Lizzy xx

BluerayDarkes
03-20-2016, 06:12 AM
Dear TL,

Money has been a little tight but my captor ensures me, soon as she can afford to she will get me a coconut.

Yummy

Thin Lizzy
03-21-2016, 01:34 AM
Dear Yummy,

Your captor has 4 hams to look after so I can understand about the money.
Twinkle's a solo ham so she does get overindulged too much.
But, I know you'll get a coconut soon.

Lizzy xx

pinkneon
03-21-2016, 05:49 AM
Dear Yummy,
What is a cokey-nut? It sounds yummy! Can you eat it? How do I get one???? I decided the ohter day that I now want to sleep in my biggest bed. It's great because I have so much space to hide in and I'm so tiny! It is also big enough to be used as a sort of platform so I will sometimes sit on top of it. But of course I don't use the bridge to get there! I kind of pull my self up. Then I get back down by digging under it :mad: Any escaping tips?
Sweep

BluerayDarkes
03-24-2016, 11:07 PM
Dear TL and pinkneon,

I will get a coconut this weekend yay! I don't think they are for eating, I was told they are for playing in, since I'm small I will be able to play in it a lot. Big beds are always best because then you got room for food storage, and lots of room to stretch out if you want to. I'm glad you're having fun in your prison.

Any tips I would say just try to push lids, or try turning catches.

Yummy

Thin Lizzy
03-25-2016, 09:39 PM
Dear Yummy,

Twinkle has been sleeping in her coconut, she's become quite obsessed with it. I bought her a new one, slightly bigger to swap over once present coconut becomes too smelly. She had a coconut when she was a baby and when I needed to replace it the shop was out of stock and she did have a tantrum when I removed it. I sometimes post treats through the hole on top which she loves.

You will love your coconut!

pinkneon
03-27-2016, 08:47 AM
Dear Yummy
I escaped today and went on an adventure!
Sweep

BluerayDarkes
04-05-2016, 05:10 AM
Dear Sweep,

Good job but its a shame you got caught again, you must tell me about your adventures.

Yummy!

pinkneon
04-06-2016, 10:37 AM
Dear Sweep,

Good job but its a shame you got caught again, you must tell me about your adventures.

Yummy!

Dear Yummy
I am getting a new home! I think my efforts of trying to escape are finally paying off :mad: I don't know anything about the new home as the pink human lady is being very secretive! She says she is not telling me but says I will LOVE it! I have been warned I won't be getting another one after this, but I am sure if I try hard enough to escape then I might! Anyway the pink human lady doesn't know my newset escape plan! I am just waiting for the right moment ...
Sweep :D

oddlyoblivious
04-06-2016, 10:54 AM
dear yummy and thin lizzy,

My chewtoy uses critter care, which is a cheap version of carefresh and found that it did expand but it required a lot of effort to get it to do so.

Not that I have had a chance myself to see it since the green shirts choose to keep me in a tiny prison while they force me to eat tube things and get what they call medicine shoved everywhere.

I did discover a red cave (plastic solo cup) that transports me places but sadly no place with a good route of escape. I have discovered that biting, seems to have an effect, but would not recommend it long term as apparently my chew toy does not like it. I shall still bite her anyway because my tiny prison is MINE.

sinceerely,
Sirius..

P.S. I love my carrot.

BluerayDarkes
04-06-2016, 01:56 PM
Dear Sirius,

My captor has four of us prisoners to look after, one bag of carefresh didn't even fill half a prison.

You must demand a bigger prison to be kept in, and you should always take your medicine. Even though it tastes bad its actually good for you, I have been very sick twice and always been glad for the medicines.

Escaping is fun because you can have many adventures, its also nice to come back home at the end of a really long adventure. Please don't bite the captors its not nice, for either side and because they don't taste very good either.

Yummy

oddlyoblivious
04-06-2016, 05:31 PM
Dear Yummy,

To be fair, I believe it did take half a bag of the giant size to fill my larger prison. (Which she claims is a little expensive to be doing all the time, so she plans to supplement with something called Aspen, which sounds suspicious and untrustworthy. But I have only ever had the paper bedding.)

The green shirts say I can have a larger prison once I'm done with their Medicines. I shall tolerate it as best I can. I'm still quite skeptical of their intentions though. I shall try to be better about the biting, but it is difficult to do so. At least in the meantime the Red elevator comes and takes me to a place where I can run around and play and use a wheel under my Chewtoy's supervision. She brings me yummy foods at least.

Sirius.

BluerayDarkes
04-09-2016, 03:15 AM
Dear Sirius,

I'm not sure about Aspen, but I hear fitch is cheap. As it has to be ordered online (whatever that is) by my captor, and she has to pay more for importing she doesn't get any. I don't mind about the wood chips as I've used them to hide my house, I live under a mound of chips :D

Trust me its for the best to tolerate it, you will be better sooner if you take them without fuss. Even if they taste nasty but I had one that tasted like bananas once.

That sounds like fun to have, I get to free roam sometimes on this thing called a desk. Or I can choose to go in to my ball then sit there chewing at it, I don't want to run around in it anymore its too strenuous.

Yummy

Thin Lizzy
04-09-2016, 04:11 AM
Dear Yummy & Sirius,
Even though the CareFresh hasn't expanded, I did find myself checking Twinkle's cage the first time I used it to see if it had and even checked it the following day thinking it might have expand over night lol!

pinkneon
04-09-2016, 09:11 AM
Dear Yummy
I am getting a new place to live in next week and some new toys too! Not sure if it is my attempts to escape that have paid off or not, but might work for you?!
Sweep

Nancy's Hamsters
04-09-2016, 08:18 PM
Hey Yummy I just must force my Captor to show you a picture of me. I look a lot like you but my coat is shiny cause of me dressing in satin fur. My Captor gave me a name that she claims is so fitting to my personality. I am known as Godiva. "OK Captor put my picture up". Listen Madame you best ask nice or I will remove your shiny grey paws from the Puter. Err Umm Sorry Mom, PPPPPPLease. OK that is much better.
http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/oo19/pintosandpaints/Other%20Syrian%20Hamster%20Albums/Current%20Syrian%20Hamsters/Current%20Females/Godiva%204-7-16-a_zpsixshgj9c.jpg (http://s357.photobucket.com/user/pintosandpaints/media/Other%20Syrian%20Hamster%20Albums/Current%20Syrian%20Hamsters/Current%20Females/Godiva%204-7-16-a_zpsixshgj9c.jpg.html)

I was being silly and ran under the bottle and is why my side is wet tee hee.

Yummy I must say you are my Idol, and I am trying my very best to mimic EVERY thing you do. So far I have escaped into the walls just minutes of arriving at the Prison camp. I tried my very best to avoid capture but the Naked captors did a thing called Prayer and they have this being who answers their prayers and I had something come over me which made me come out and mess up and be captured after 3 days of being in the bestest HUGE prison ever My Captor called them Hollow walls. My Prison guard put me in an all glass tank and though it has a nice wheel I decided the wheel was a terrific rolling igloo. Man why do Captors have to mess up a great bed. I'd run in bed and when I got tired I simply curled up and fell asleep. Here's me peek-a-booing with my Captor.
http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/oo19/pintosandpaints/Other%20Syrian%20Hamster%20Albums/Current%20Syrian%20Hamsters/Current%20Females/Godiva%203-28-16-a_zpscbftjioe.jpg (http://s357.photobucket.com/user/pintosandpaints/media/Other%20Syrian%20Hamster%20Albums/Current%20Syrian%20Hamsters/Current%20Females/Godiva%203-28-16-a_zpscbftjioe.jpg.html)

Here's and over head photo of me and my Turtleshell color coat
http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/oo19/pintosandpaints/Other%20Syrian%20Hamster%20Albums/Current%20Syrian%20Hamsters/Current%20Females/Godiva%204-2-16-c_zpsesjcei05.jpg (http://s357.photobucket.com/user/pintosandpaints/media/Other%20Syrian%20Hamster%20Albums/Current%20Syrian%20Hamsters/Current%20Females/Godiva%204-2-16-c_zpsesjcei05.jpg.html)

Please keep advising me on how to escape as so far I haven't been able to chew the glass prison to escape at all.
Sincerly
The Lady Godiva

BluerayDarkes
04-10-2016, 06:49 AM
Dear Yummy
I am getting a new place to live in next week and some new toys too! Not sure if it is my attempts to escape that have paid off or not, but might work for you?!
Sweep

Dear Sweep,

A larger prison is a pretty good pay off but an even larger one is better or freedom! I have tried to keep escaping but I'm not feeling as sprightly as I used to be, but this doesn't stop me in my attempts to run free! My captor wishes she had room for a prison called a Detolf, that doesn't sound particularity good in my book...

I used to have two large prisons connected via a tube, but I escaped once too often. Keep your escapes to be irregular that way they won't give you a smaller space to live in.

Yummy

BluerayDarkes
04-10-2016, 07:43 AM
Dear Godiva,

I am envious of your shiny coat and wish I could dress in satin! We look identical perhaps we are long lost twins, this would be really neat if we actually were. I also like to run under my water bottle and get large patches wet right at my hips, which always makes my captor ask what the heck am I doing with my water bottle to get so wet.

Godiva I'm very glad that you are one of my adoring fans and trying to copy me, I think we are on equal foot since where you got to get in to these hollow walls I managed to get under the floor! Though you beat me in number of days free, I have only ever managed to remain free for one half day and a night. I don't know what this prayer is but sounds like a thing which is a hindrance to our escaping plans, we must find a way to combat this unseen being who controls us!

INFORM THE HRN!

Godiva the wheel is not for sleeping in its for keeping yourself in shape by running on it for more out of prison adventures, you must use your wheel at all times you are able to in order to keep fit and trim. Stamina is important as if hoarding your food, a good supply of food is needed in order to not be hungry when food is not readily available. I have often used my wheel as a climbing frame to reach the top of the prison, it usually just rotates and plops me back to the base.

Here I will list all my escapes.

1. Chewed my way out of the cardboard prison I was in while a metal box was moving. (escaped in the car) I didn't get very far!

2. Tried to escape from cage by standing on a tall thing, I pushed up the back of the lid trying to get out. They put something heavy on it to keep me in the cage.

3. Pushed my tunnel out of the cage and went down it to freedom, they heard me land on the floor though.

4. Broke the cover for a hole and ran down the hallway, I was seen in the dark because I'm so light coloured.

5. Pulled my tunnels apart and managed to get under the floor, spent the entire night and half a day there.

6. Escaped from my carrier prison, was found before I could hide.

Yummy

Nancy's Hamsters
04-10-2016, 01:38 PM
Oh Yummy I could still run as fast and as long as I wanted in my nest stuffed wheel it just annoyed my Captor cause she couldn't catch me to hold me in her hands. Tee hee. I am not the bestest nest in the wheel builder either. There is a Hamstery Sister hamster named Beruriah she is Nainsie's real life full sister, and she knocked down her Wheel and then she took ALLLL night to pick up tiny bits of wood chips and paper bedding and put it in her wheel. I don't have a clue how she could be so patient, but by morning it took our Captor amost 30 minutes to get all the bedding out of Beruriah's wheel. Unlike me though Beruriah is hand tame and doesn't hide in the wheel so my captor just scolded her and threatened to remove the wheel if she didn't stop. I have a chocolate Hamstery Boyfriend who found he could climb to the lid of his big tank(he climbed the water bottle chew proof holder) He was a very bad hamster according to my Captor cause he chewed a big ole hole in the screen part and almost got out, but our captor saw him with his big ole head and fixed the mesh with new stuff. Darn, him and I was planning the Date escape.

BluerayDarkes
04-10-2016, 11:42 PM
Godiva but sometimes hands are fun they can stroke you, pet you, give you delicious treats, these days I do enjoy my cuddles specially at 8am in the morning! I wake up just to get cuddles, then I can go back to sleep.

I wonder if I could make a nest in my wheel and still run in it, my wheel is big enough for me to do that. Nainsie does sound like she has a lot of patience to do that in her wheel, I can only manage enough patience to move all my wood chips to surround my house.

At least your boyfriend is also trying to escape, perhaps one day you will both manage it and escape together. Then you can have many babies to raise, kind of jealous about that really.

Nancy's Hamsters
04-11-2016, 08:44 AM
Dear Yummy,
I contacted the HRN as I am running for Queen of HRN and they said this Being the Captors pray to is The creator of all the Universe and that he made Hamsters. Hmm I wonder if we can say a Prayer to give us Hamsters freedom from our cages and all the sunflower seeds we can eat and for lots of adventures and to get rid of any captors who are mean to us.

HRN said it is a very bad thing to go against this invisible being and that he made our captors. My captor also said he placed a little of his Love into each and every Hamster so ummmm I think we best not stop him cause I don't want him to take back his love.

My Boyfriend is the one selected by my Captor to become my Husband but I'm not real sure on this Baby thing as I am a baby myself. My captor said I have to do something called Grow Up so these Babies thing will not hurt me.

Two nights ago my Captor was dancing and very happy about me doing what she called Tail sailing. Hmm what she mean by that I have no sail on my tail and there is most certainly not enough water in my prison to sail on. All I know is I liked when my captor stroked my back so much I stuck my tail straight up in the air and stood as still as I could so she would keep stroking my back. I have no idea why this made my Captor so happy but she said I was not something called Pregnant. These Hairless captors are sooooo weird.

BluerayDarkes
04-17-2016, 02:58 AM
Dear Godiva,

If the creator made us and the universe then he should grant us freedom, you know I've never had any sunflower seeds at least not yet. Had plenty of treats but never those. OI CAPTOR GET ME SOME SUNFLOWER SEEDS! Please I love you <3 I will listen to the HRN on these creator matters.

I remember when I had my back stroked and I stuck my tail in the air, I got really sick a day after this and had to go to the the thing called a Vet. I wasn't pregnant either it just means you don't have babies, but when you're a little older you will want them. I can't ever have them which at first made me angry, but now I'm okay with this as I don't really miss the parts I used to have that would have made them. I'm just glad to be healthy!

Yummy

BluerayDarkes
04-30-2016, 07:30 AM
Dear fans and idolaters,

I have provided you a visual guide on how to escape your carrier box. Please watch the instructions. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__4sAMimKIE

Yummy

BluerayDarkes
07-05-2016, 02:26 AM
Dear Journal,

The weather has been very unstable lately it goes from being hot days to cold and wet days, since the weather can't make up its mind I prefer to sleep a lot more. I managed to get my carrier open again last week when I was in it, but once again my captors were ever ready and merely shut the door before I got anywhere.

I will keep trying. Though I feel older these days this does not stop me from my attempts to adventure.

I also heard news that one of the captives has passed away, the little fat white one that always decided to check out the loud noises he heard. For a while the captive room was a sombre place as we all gave a minute of silence in his memory, though we could never communicate with one another he will be missed by all of us.

Yummy

Nancy's Hamsters
07-05-2016, 08:17 AM
Hey Yummy,
Madame Godiva here and wanting to show off my Beautiful Adult coat.
My Captor has been so patient with me and I now don't really want to escape any more as I have learned it is much better for me to be good then naughty(though Naughty is in my blood Squeak squeak).

I is a big girl now see?

This shot shows exactly Why Naughty is in my Blood.

My captor rewarded me with a nice delicious treat after this, I could have easily got out of my carrier, but instead I stood there chirping to my Captor who found my performance quite adorable.

My Captor says I will meet a Prince Charming very soon as she wants to add my lovely shining coat and gray color to the rusty color boyfriend she has found for me. Her also says I will have something called Pups. I hope Pups are not like poops.

Till next time see yah about HC
sincerely
Her royal majesty Lady Godiva

BluerayDarkes
07-06-2016, 08:36 AM
Dear Godiva,

I have to say you've grown in to a gorgeous looking girl, naughty also runs in my blood but I've been feeling too old to be naughty. Except when I'm in my carrier, because I know I can get out of it!

Did you get any sunflower seeds as a treat? I've been getting sunflower seeds now, they are simply the best treat next to mealworms I've ever had. I can just eat them all day, but I'm told they will make me fat if I have too many of them.

Pups are not like poops but they do sort of come out the same way poops do, I heard they will be small and pink but they grow very fast. My captor says she can't wait to see pictures of your pups when they are old enough to be shown to HC.

Good luck!

Yummy!

Nancy's Hamsters
07-06-2016, 09:14 AM
Hi yah Yummy,
I gets sunny flowers in my daily seed so a few more wouldn't seem a special treat for me. I got a bit of some wet and very aromatic stuff. My captor says it is called Cat patate. It is food for cats that comes in a tiny tin can. I L O V E the stuff. If you haven't tried this stuff do cute tricks for your Captor and maybe they will buy you a can too.
Sincerely
Your Royal Majesty
Lady Godiva

OH PS it will be a bit of time for me to have those things called Pups as my Captor hasn't found the best Prince Charming for me Yet. The Captor said something about him not having Cream in his blood, what some ever that means.

Thin Lizzy
07-06-2016, 08:09 PM
Dear Yummy,
One thing for sure is you never give up, I love your determination on trying to escape.
I did hear the sad news about Tank and it was pretty sombre around HC too.
Love lizzy xx

BluerayDarkes
08-02-2016, 07:25 AM
Dear Godiva and Thin Lizzy,

I apologise for my very, very late entry but my captors have been too busy to let me on the keyboard, this is okay as I've also been busy myself. Sleeping, eating and running on my wheel, I don't want to get to off my wheel I prefer to be left alone to just run on it. Thank you captor! I'm in training for my next escape attempt.

Godiva I get a rather tasty food called Science selective, its an all in one diet biscuit they are delicious. So I get sunflower seeds, fresh veg, fruit rarely, and mealworms as extras to my diet, I have also had porridge and cat pate I actually like both very much.

Thin Lizzy since I'm in training for my next escape act, I will dedicate it to you for your unwavering faith in me.

Yummy!

Thin Lizzy
08-04-2016, 12:55 AM
Aww Yummy, you are so sweet, I'll always have faith in you!

BluerayDarkes
02-13-2017, 08:29 AM
Dear Journal,

This is my last entry I will ever write, as my paws tremble, my sight gets darker and my breathing more difficult. I know I will be doing the ultimate escape, I have been sleeping a lot to save energy. All my food is stored in my house in easy reaching distance, my water got moved closer so I didn't need to go far.

I'm fully prepared to make my escape to the Rainbow Bridge, I hear its great there you get to see your friends and play all day. You feel and look young meaning you can do more playing than ever, I think I will enjoy this adventure but I will miss my jailer. On the upside I will be able to see Tank and Lunar my two former cell mates, I will be happy to see them again.

Don't be too sad jailer I'll be well, happy and waiting for you, I know you love me. I love you. Goodbye to all my fans I love you too.

Yummy

Thin Lizzy
02-13-2017, 08:40 AM
Dear Yummy, I know this is the big adventure you've been getting ready for. I will miss you so much. Please be sure to say hello to Twinkle. Thank you for being mischievous, funny and innocent. Fairwell gorgeous Yummy. You may be gone but will never be forgotten.
Big Big Hugs xxx x

cypher
02-13-2017, 08:52 AM
Thank you for sharing your life & adventures with us Yummy, we will miss you & always remember you, enjoy your adventure at the Rainbow Bridge with your friends now.