PDA

View Full Version : Hamster Love

BloonStuff
04-19-2015, 01:51 PM
I was sitting at my laptop with Rue repeatedly smashing into my feet so she could roll her ball through my legs under my wheelchair continuously and this overwhelming feeling of love just hit me. Like I am so glad I was able to get Rue. I love her so much. I feel like having a rodent just completes my life.

A little bit of an odd post but I just had to get it off my chest.

velma
04-19-2015, 02:40 PM
Funny how something so small inspires so much love, isn't it? :)

lady jocardi
04-19-2015, 03:09 PM
Not odd at all. My hammy Jocci makes me feel so happy its unreal. 12 months ago i would never have belueved it possible to get do attached to a little ball of fur! Cant imagine life without her now x

Shannonmcn
04-19-2015, 05:18 PM
Right there with you, I was just away for a few days and I really missed seeing her little face before I go to sleep. I even almost miss the wheel noise?

Thin Lizzy
04-19-2015, 08:57 PM
I have so much love for my 2, sometimes they can drive me crazy but, I wouldn't have it any other way.
Seeing their little faces each day and spending time with them leaves me feeling happy.
Not an odd post at all.

cypher
04-19-2015, 11:42 PM
I agree not odd at all! I can't imagine life without the love they inspire.
Velma I think the smaller they are the more I love them lol!

Thin Lizzy
04-20-2015, 02:14 AM
When I got my first hamster years ago, I never thought I would get so attached and have so much love for such a small creature but, I did then and still do.

Scarlett Empress
04-20-2015, 11:37 AM
I totally get that, I can't believe how much I love my girl! To be honest, a hamster would not have been my first choice of pet - I miss having guinea pigs but we don't have room for them now, and starting thinking maybe a hamster would be nice, and found this forum and thought it would be fun making it toys and treats etc.

Anyway then I adopted Smokey and am blown away by what a funny little character she is, so much personality in such a little critter! I'm so glad I've got her.

katmick
04-20-2015, 12:16 PM
I agree,the post is not odd at all! Hammies are like these tiny magical beings that let us to love them and love us back in return! What amazing pets they make. Something so tiny,yet is capable of creating a strong bond with their owner...I love that about them! :)

Josie
04-20-2015, 04:57 PM
It is amazing how these little animals touch our lives so deeply, and how loved these little creatures are :D

SilverLainey
04-21-2015, 06:01 AM
I love the first cuddle of the evening and then Obi-Ham tickles my ribs as she tries to burrow down out of my arms and on to the chair. Magic :)