PDA

View Full Version : naturals range of hamster feeds and toys. mine love them!

ellisyellis
02-10-2009, 06:18 AM
[attachment=1:3d1elc50]naturals 1.png[/attachment:3d1elc50][attachment=0:3d1elc50]log.png[/attachment:3d1elc50]

hi just wanted to let people know how much i love this range of feeds. my hams love it and i love to be able to give them natural things to eat. the naturals wood picnic is great. it has mushrooms, hazel leaves, chestnuts and alsorts in it. it has chunks of fruit tree wood in it which my boys love stripping down. it seems to keep them entertained for hours. maybe im lucky that both my local pet shops stock the complete range. i would love to know what else peole have given to there hams out of this range and how well it went down! it is also very cheap aswell i think, some bits are only 1 or 2 pounds a bag. i have just got them the rodent marbles so will let you know how well these go! x

Noodles
02-11-2009, 01:12 PM
I have tried that log thing too but Noodles stripped the carrot stuff out in seconds and didn't chew the wood so I thought it was quite expensive for what it was but only because I thought she'd have a big wood chew and obviously didn't :roll: .

I get Nature's Salad/Herb Garden to mix in with the shavings - both mine absolutely love that and it smells really nice. I will look out for the Wood Picnic next time though - sounds great.

They didn't like the marbles at all and my foster rabbit wasn't keen either. (Slight confession: I tried a bit and it was pretty tasteless!!!!The different colours taste exactly the same. )

I also got the carrot pellets and they did eat them but don't think they loved them - I ended up mixing a load in with their food but now have changed foods so bit of a waste really!

The Stawberry Sticks went down well with my Sushi but not so much with Noodles. Dandelion ones not as successful.

I think I have tried some other stuff as well but can't think of it at the moment. I think it is quite a good range but, apart from the Nature Salad type things they can frage and dig about for, I think my hamsters prefer their other treats really.

ellisyellis
02-14-2009, 12:36 PM
hiya as you will already know i LOVE this range! so into the petshop i go today and i leave £23 lighter! oops!

i got amongst other things

a 'hay and hide' (the roll standing up)

[attachment=2:1rarxadm]tunnel.jpg[/attachment:1rarxadm]

a bag of 'natures salad'

[attachment=1:1rarxadm]natures salad.jpg[/attachment:1rarxadm]

and a 'wellness gnaw stone' ( the ones at the bottom.)

[attachment=0:1rarxadm]gnaw 2.jpg[/attachment:1rarxadm]

they have also hade clover leaf cookies and rodent marbles.

the gnaw stones went down ace tonight when i put them in for them and so did the hay tube! they both love the treats and always eat them up!