PDA

View Full Version : Smudge!

horseyhammygirl
04-13-2015, 04:41 AM
As suggested by Artisans UK I have decided to made a thread on my beautiful grey Syrian, Smudge!

I named him Smudge because he had a black stripe on his head, running down his back and it looked like someone had got some black paint, and smudged it down him!:-D

He is my first ever hamster and I will probably be getting more because of his sweet nature and cute 'I didn't do anything'face after he knocks down his climbing frame!!!!

He loves climbing up and down the stairs and peeking out of his coconut!!:D;):) I love him to bits!!!

cypher
04-13-2015, 04:44 AM
Smudge really is very sweet, love those ears! :)

Shannonmcn
04-13-2015, 04:46 AM
He's lovely! Hello Smudge and hello horseyhammygirl! I love the name too, my kitty was called smudge and its a great one for nicknames, very versatile :) (if you have horsey pics I'm also gonna need to see those lol)

horseyhammygirl
04-13-2015, 04:53 AM
(if you have horsey pics I'm also gonna need to see those lol)I'm afraid I don't, only downloads from the internet; I don't have my own horse but I have lessons on a piebald called Patrick and I love him to pieces!!!!!!!:-D

Glad you liked my Smudge pictures though! I had great difficultly getting them as he won't stay still for the camera!!!!!!!:)

Shannonmcn
04-13-2015, 05:00 AM
I know the feeling, I've never had my own either but I love all the horses at the stables! Patrick sounds cool, I have a soft spot for piebalds myself thanks to a cheeky little pony called Spud :3

Hamster photography is an extreme version of normal photography, like trying to take a picture of the wind lol I give up and take videos 90% of the time :D

Artisans_uk
04-13-2015, 05:10 AM
Ah wonderful, HHG, what a delight to see Smudge. He really is a cutie, what a "butter wouldn't melt" face he has but I bet he gets up to all sorts of mischief, of which knocking down his climbing frame is just the beginning. :)

horseyhammygirl
04-13-2015, 05:21 AM
He gets himself into ALL sorts of mischief, he loves sliding off my black leather sofa and plopping onto a cushion below!!!:) I have to build barriers around the living room to stop him from going into places he really shouldn't be going!!:-D

I have to use videos a lot too, he is a terrible model!:-D

Josie
04-13-2015, 03:50 PM
Smudge is such a cute little boy, he is very photogenic:cool: