PDA

View Full Version : Potty training was easy!

Pumpkinsmom
12-09-2014, 05:30 AM
For pee anyway lol. Pumpkin likes to pee in a certain corner of his tank, but if it got dirty, he would use another corner. The first corner was getting kind of gross because I use lots of ripped up paper towels for bedding (my husband can get rolls for free and I change it frequently) and he pees so much that it got on the glass and it was kind of caked on. Just for the heck of it, I bought a little corner potty for him. I put some chinchilla sand in it, and some of the dirty paper in it, and next thing I know I saw a wet spot in the sand! I didn't think he would really go in it, but he did. Good boy! Now if I can only get him to poop in there too.

I'm going to try with my Robo, too, but that will be harder because I never see his pee corner. I use colored carefresh in one part of his tank so he can burrow in it a little, so maybe he goes there.

Pygmypuff
12-09-2014, 07:44 AM
I found potty training super easy for my Syrian to! It's just my winter white who's not interested... at all...

cypher
12-09-2014, 08:17 AM
Sometimes we just luck out lol!
So far for me it's been four easy one no way, I'm going to pee in my nest & my wheel however many tricks you try!