PDA

View Full Version : Weston Super Mare Show - 4th October

souffle
09-15-2008, 12:38 AM
THE SOUTHERN HAMSTER CLUB.
Present an Open Show on
Saturday 4th October 2008
At All Saints with St. Saviours Church Hall, 74 Locking Road, Weston Super Mare.
PLEASE READ YOUR SCHEDULE CAREFULLY
Send entries with money. TO ARRIVE NO LATER THAN 9pmWednesday 1st October 2008
To:-Mrs M Rodgers. 144 Sherwell Valley Road, Chelston, Torquay, Devon. TQ2 6ET.
Please make cheques/postal orders payable to Mrs M Rodgers. Please enclose a SAE for return of pen-labels.
Telephone 01803 614822
************************************************** ****************************** ************************************************** ***
NO HAMSTER to be removed before end of Show without Show Secretary’s permission.
All Hamsters to be benched by 10.00 Judging commences 10:30 am
************************************************** ****************************** ************************************************** ***
SYRIAN SECTION (to NHC STANDARDS)
Judge: Andrew Bryan Book Steward: TBA Pen Steward: TBA
SHORT HAIR CLASSES
1. GOLDEN
2. CREAM
3. PATTERNED (Banded, Tort, Dom Spot etc)
4. AOC MALE
5. AOC FEMALE
6. SATIN
LONG HAIR CLASSES
7. CREAM
8. SELF (Black, White, Sable etc)(excluding Cream)
9. PATTERNED (as Class 3)
10. AOC MALE
11. AOC FEMALE
12. SATIN
13 Rex. To include satin, patterned, short & long hair (except ESC)
DUPLICATE CLASSES All Hamsters to be entered into one of the above classes before duplicating
14. Junior (all Juniors to be under 16 yrs)
15. Novice (owner not to have won more than 2 x 1st at any SHC shows in classes of 7 or more)
16. Small Hamstery (owners of 12 or less Syrian Hamsters)
17. Young Stock (ALL STOCK TO BE AGED BETWEEN 8-16 WEEKS) please put date of birth on entry form
18. Breeder (exhibitor to have bred Hamster)
19. Members Points Class (points go to annual award)
20. Grand Challenge
SPECIAL CLASS.
21. NON-STANDARD (Long & Short Hair) (HAMSTER CAN ONLY BE ENTERED INTO THIS CLASS)
PETS (JUDGED ON TAMENESS & CONDTION) (Judged at 12.00 noon)
Pets can be exhibited in their own cage, or a suitable secure travelling box.
P1. Syrian Hamster (Male) P2. Syrian Hamster (Female) P3. Dwarf Hamster
P4. Rabbit & Guinea Pigs P5. Rats, Mice, Gerbils, Jirds, etc
DWARF/GOSH SECTION (to NHC STANDARDS)
Judge: Jeanie Birch Book Steward: TBA Pen Steward: TBA
D1. NORMAL CAMPBELL D5. DOM SPOT CHINESE
D2. ALBINO CAMPBELL D6. NORMAL WINTER WHITE
D3. ARGENTE CAMPBELL D7. PEARL WINTER WHITE
D4. NORMAL CHINESE D8. SAPPHIRE WINTER WHITE
DUPLICATE CLASSES. All Hamsters to be entered into one of the above classes before duplicating
D9. JUNIOR (all classes-criteria as for Syrians) D12. MEMBERS POINTS CLASS (points go to annual award)
D10. NOVICE D13. GRAND CHALLENGE
D11. BREEDER
SPECIAL CLASS
D14. NON-STANDARD
ENTRY FEES
Main Class (classes 1 to 13,21 & D1 to D8, D14) 25p per entry. Duplicate Classes (14 to 20 & D9 to D13) 5p per entry. PET Classes 75p per entry.
SHOWPENS Very limited number for hire 50p each, MUST BE ORDERED IN ADVANCE WITH YOUR ENTRY. Please put number
required on entry sheet stating whether Syrian or Dwarf. No more than 2 Dwarf Hamsters per show pen. Borrower to supply shavings for short hair
Syrians & Dwarfs or wood based cat litter for long hair Syrians. Please remove contents and label before returning at end of show.
ALL HAMSTERS TO HAVE A SMALL AMOUNT OF FRESH FRUIT OR VEGETABLE
ALL HAMSTERS MUST HAVE A DOG BISCUIT WHICH IS SUPPLIED BY THE CLUB (Applies to main show exhibits)
SALE OF STOCK
10:30am to 3pm only. All stock to be healthy and aged 5 weeks or over. The SELLER must provide boxes for their removal & cards giving date of
birth etc. and the seller’s name/phone number. (please put your name on your boxes) The Sales Manager may refuse to sell stock without giving a
reason. 20% of all sales to be donated to the SHC. No unsold stock to be removed until all stock & monies have been checked.
All sales MUST be booked in with the Sales Manager, Mark Harris by 9pm on Thursday 2nd October 2008 Phone 01264 737414

hamsterman
09-24-2008, 01:17 AM
Who is going to this show? Let us know here. - Hopefully I will be there.

arikata
09-24-2008, 11:13 AM
:shock: I'm gutted! We will be near to weston super mare next week, we come home on the 3rd though! If it was one day earlier...! Tisk, these planners are so inconsiderate lol x

Ness
09-24-2008, 04:41 PM
I know what you mean katzilla I'm stay close to weston super mare about a week after this show which makes me feel gutted as I would have been so close when normally it's almost impossible for me to get the any of them.

I went to a dog show there about a month or two ago, it was fun :)

I_am_plankton
09-25-2008, 10:53 AM
I'll be there of course!

arikata
09-27-2008, 05:51 AM
I know what you mean katzilla I'm stay close to weston super mare about a week after this show which makes me feel gutted as I would have been so close when normally it's almost impossible for me to get the any of them.

I went to a dog show there about a month or two ago, it was fun :)

I've just passed my driving test but won't be insured on my boyfriends car until the 20th otherwise I would have happily driven down!

Maybe we should organise a coach for all of us notherners ;)

Foreverhamsters
10-05-2008, 07:37 AM
it was a great day out! and great to see lots of you again :) and of course i was so proud of my little Crystal who got BIS dwarf and BIS junior aswell as breeder, grand challenge, members points class and normal chinese hamster!!!!!

liam4mail
10-05-2008, 09:09 AM
Are there ever any shows near Sheffield?

Foreverhamsters
10-05-2008, 10:39 AM
bradford champs is in harrogate

liam4mail
10-05-2008, 10:54 AM
I love Harrogate! When is that?

souffle
10-06-2008, 05:07 AM
There is one in Mapplewell which is very close next Saturday (11th Oct) liam. Rotherham is in September also close.
Well done Foreverhamsters. Great results for your little Chinese lady :D :mrgreen: