PDA

View Full Version : One astounding dropping

BrainGirl
06-09-2014, 08:17 PM
While I was holding Suri, or attempting to while she was running all over my chest and shoulders, she suddenly dropped this one, single, HUGE, kind of greenish dropping. All the others have been normal. I know there's a type they produce that they're supposed to re-eat, is this what it looks like? This thing was over 3cm long!

Wexland
06-10-2014, 01:10 AM
I dont know the answer to the technical part but Bubbles once did a massive dropping it was really fat and long. All the rest were normal and she was fine although I did keep a close eye. Maybe they wait too long occasionally.................?????????????

corrieberry
06-10-2014, 01:21 AM
Have you been feeding her more greens than normal? My guess would be that something she ate recently was a bit more moist and held it together a bit more than usual as it came out so it didn't break into pieces.

3 cm, that's gotta be the length of her whole intestine!

m00nbeam
06-10-2014, 03:09 AM
Ha Minnie did a big long poop too today :) lol

BrainGirl
06-10-2014, 06:59 AM
That's a thought Corrieberry! They all got greens from my garden yesterday so that could well be the reason:D

Munchalot
06-10-2014, 07:45 AM
It does look like it might have been softer than normal, and several smooshed together. I would be inclined to go with the veggies as the culprit too.

But that is a big'un! She must have thought that was a relief. :mad:

bluedreamer
06-10-2014, 07:49 AM
awwww cute one :mad::mad::mad::mad: :):):):):)

I think we should start a hamster poo pics contest, that would be fun... :)

I don`t think there is anything wrong if she just had one like this... but I would check if she eat something new or different than usual...

corrieberry
06-10-2014, 10:40 AM
Pippin would win a poo-THROWING contest...!

Skeever
06-10-2014, 11:34 AM
Ziggy wants to host a Poo of the Year Ceremony. Now I have to teach him to open envelopes without destroying the contents, or pouching them....thanks a lot guys..... :D

For the Largest Poo of the Year, the nominees are: <drumroll>...................

I can see it now. And find it disturbing that I can see it.....sigh.

:D