PDA

View Full Version : Various hamsters in need of rehoming.

souffle
08-21-2008, 04:59 AM
Posted on behalf of member moosley.

Kind of hamster(s): Syrian & robo
Hamster age(s): various
Reason Personal circumstances crisis
Any health problems/special needs? not that i know of
Any behavioral problems? not that i know of

Type of household hamster would best be suited to: any home suitable
Link to rescue facility:
For more information send PM on forum? no
For more information Telephone:07952 640496 please leave message and will return call.
Syrian wise:

Dante - 1 year old Yellow male, he is dead calm and tame, got 3rd in SH AOC at Thame. He isnt a big male but his ticking is amazing and he has thrown superb babies! He carries cinnamon (honey), black (was a shock to us as it isnt in his history!) and aparently Dark Grey but im not sure i believe it. (bred by Happy Valley Hamstery)

Latte - 6-7 month old Yellow female, calm female (would you believe it!? she used to be a terror!) and she has already had 1 litter and produced superb Yellows, Yellow Blacks, Honeys and a 'thing' that looks like a mink with no umbrous or cream in the genetics LOL it has no eyerings either. She is larger than Dante so together they produce stunning babies! Her ticking isnt particularly dark but the babies are a huge improvement. (bred by Towy Vale Hamstery)

"Unnamed" - 2 month old Yellow Female out of Dante x Latte. She has the best ticking i've ever seen on a Yellow. She is outstandng compared to her parents! She hasnt grown particularly huge but Latte took a disliking to her as she was faster growing than her siblings so she was weaned early. Possibly worth showing? a DEFINATE breeder and will help any Yellow line!

Stella - 3 month old Mink female. She is a petshop 'rescue'. For her age she was soooo big and chunky and she had such a beautiful blue tint and i know the breeder has Dark Greys so she might possibly be a blue mink. She is even 'bluer' than our male blue mink who she was going to. She is an absolute babe and a beautiful little lady. Unfortunately like a lot of petshop hamsters, she stopped growing very quickly though i've seen worse.

Pecan - Smoke Pearl male. Very small, VERY beautiful. Very tame. Very good hamster to have! Cant remember his breeder off the top of my head but I got him at Blenheim Palace this year. A lot of you on this forum have his siblings!! He is a proper fatty lol. I am so gutted... i adore him but i cant justify keeping anyone..... he has GOT to be bred from really or id be gutted! The female i got for him has a tumour and is a no go anyway *sigh*

Bailey - 6 week old Black Eyed Cream female. Absolutely tiny however will be STUNNING. She had to be hand reared from 7 days old as an only survivor from a small litter and then mum got sick of her and bit her leg almost off. With lots of TLC and TCP and Plasters as bandages, i saved her leg! She has scar tissue round her leg as it was severed to the bone all the way round her front leg! She is an absolute poppet and has been living with a mouse for a friend until recently! She will make an amazing pet for someone and she is Mr Squishy's only daughter! She is out of Mr Squishy (1st SH BEC male at Thame) and Delilah a sable from BVH so amazing genetics if she ever does grow much!

Tia & Luso - Unrelated male and female Robo. They arent young any more, good few months old and great fun! They havent bred yet and I dont know if they ever will but they are bonded and happy together. They get very depressed if they dont have their wheel but get insane when they do have one lol.