PDA

View Full Version : Custom Signature

alhallow
04-05-2014, 11:35 AM
I have no artwork to post, sorry, but this does have to do with creativity/artwork.

I'm wondering, does anyone make custom signatures here?

If the mods still don't think this belongs here, then you can delete it, I just didn't see any other more appropriate forum to post this question in.

Thanks!

Kiki_3173
04-05-2014, 11:45 AM
I've had all of my signatures made here:

http://www.hamstercentral.com/community/announcements-bug-corner/4239-pophammys-signature-shop.html

Colby and the Dwarfs
04-05-2014, 11:47 AM
I have no artwork to post, sorry, but this does have to do with creativity/artwork.

I'm wondering, does anyone make custom signatures here?

If the mods still don't think this belongs here, then you can delete it, I just didn't see any other more appropriate forum to post this question in.

Thanks!

Leedsgurl makes them!

alhallow
04-05-2014, 11:54 AM
Thanks Kiki and Colby! I'll head to PopHammy's first, and if that doesn't work, I'll message Leedsgurl.

Thanks again.

Mods can

===========DT==========

Hamsterz4Life
04-05-2014, 12:57 PM
Thanks Kiki and Colby! I'll head to PopHammy's first, and if that doesn't work, I'll message Leedsgurl.

Thanks again.

Mods can

===========DT==========

I think you have got a bit confused! Pophammy made that custom signature thread but she is now retired from Hamster Central and leedsgurl has taken over 'Pophammy's signature shop' but the name has not changed! Hope I Cleared That Up x

souffle
04-05-2014, 01:05 PM
Various artists have worked in the signature shop over the years and it still retains the original name with their agreement.
Pophammy is at University and now and does not have time to make sigs so leedsgurl is our current artist.
I'm sure she will come back in her own time and have more input. :)
If you make your request with pics on the thread then leedsgurl will no doubt make you a lovely signature ;)