PDA

View Full Version : 2 beautiful little girls, advice/knowledge needed please.

Winnie83
01-20-2014, 05:58 AM
Hi, We have just adopted 2 beautiful little girls yesterday and wanting to give them the best little life's I would greatly appreciate the knowledge and advice from more experienced people.
A little info, I am a keen animal lover with 2 house bunnies, we have previously owned a Syrian, but unfortunately he passed away at a young age.
The 2 girls are in one cage, with nothing but lots of bedding, megazorb,food scattered around and water bottle.

Thanks
Winnie x

basilthehammy
01-20-2014, 06:06 AM
Congrats on the new addition! They need a couple houses, 2 wheels/ one wheel and one flying saucer, maybe some chews, and maybe some sort of tunnel

tolennaki
01-22-2014, 09:49 AM
Hello Winnie83 and welcome to the forum! This is definitely the best place to get information and ideas about spoiling your girls! Make sure you have a look at the Wiki in this site to get information about housing, food and taming tips and feel free to ask questions :)

kyrilliondaemon
01-22-2014, 01:08 PM
It sounds like you know the basics already :)
How big is their cage? With pairs (and groups) its best to go for at least 70cm by 40cm floor space and no shelves in most situations.
The biggest thing I can say is to keep a close eye on them, we've had to separate pairs and groups three times and there hasn't always been warning before the blood was drawn.