PDA

View Full Version : Chewing

xkaytix
07-07-2008, 12:29 AM
All last night and this morning all three of my hamsters were chewing, Alfie was chewing on the bars, Oscar was chewing on the inside bit of the clip and I stopped him getting that and he was climbing on top of things to reach the bar lid on his ferplast and Lola was chewing on her house. :?

happysaz133
07-07-2008, 06:08 AM
Oh wow I hope they aren't all in your bedroom, if they are I bet you're a bit tired today! Jasper is in my room, right beside my bed. But he seems to have the odd one or two nights a week when all he wants to do is chew the bars, then he'll have silent nights when he just plays with his toys. :?

BatKat
07-07-2008, 11:39 AM
Most of ours chew at some point or another during the evening and night, fortunately they are downstairs and i'm up and i wear earplugs to bed anyway so i can't hear them :lol: Once a chewer always a chewer :lol:

alvinsfamily
07-07-2008, 12:39 PM
I can handle chewing of anything but the bars!!!! It drives me blooming nuts!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xkaytix
07-08-2008, 06:46 AM
It's driving me mad too! It just happened over night and now all of a sudden i have 3 crazy hamsters! I have moved Oscar into the emergency cage where there are no clips to chew at. Moving alfie into the duna where there are no bars :twisted: . Hopefully i might get some sleep at last :)