PDA

View Full Version : Just a Thank You!

DrKMcK
12-16-2013, 09:39 AM
I just wanted to give a great big Thank You to all of the members who have posted info on hybrid/Campbell's dwarf hamsters. Ever since I joined HC and discovered these little fluffs and finally decided I must have some, the information here has made my experience with Toffe & Almond the best ever. Knowing what to look for, how to tame them, what to feed them and what housing is appropriate for them has resulted in 2 little guys who still live together happily and one happy owner who can now play with them without being bitten to pieces :-D. It makes such a difference when you have a place to go to when you need help. My boys are still doing fine. Almond still bothers Toffee until Toffee puts him down, then they are okay again. They have never drawn blood, never bullied each other and have never had any kind of mark on them. Spats are minimal and last only seconds (Usually Almond being a pest). I love when I go in to feed them and two heads pop out, side by side, and then the mad dash to get to the new food, (especially if it's mealworms!). I love my little fluffs and I have HC folk to thank for how well they are doing. So...Thank You all! :-D

jesselle
12-16-2013, 11:59 AM
Aww they're lovely little guys and I'm glad they're doing well together :)

CreamSyrian
12-16-2013, 12:20 PM
Aww what a lovely post :D I feel the same, its so nice to have such kind people to talk to and help when needed. Toffee and Almond are gorgeous, its great they're getting on so well especially since they're hybrids :) And I'm glad you've got them nice and tame, I'm sure you get some great snuggles with them! If it wasn't for HC, I wouldn't know what I know now, I'd be lost- I've learnt so much since I joined and that means my hams have the best life they can.