PDA

View Full Version : Can Robos have grass seed??

NaomiR
06-25-2008, 07:20 AM
I'm sure I read somewhere they really enjoyed grass seed, it seems a bit wierd but I bought a box at the shops this afternoon and now I'm scared to give it to them in case they all start sprouting lawns from their ears or something :lol:

jayne
06-25-2008, 08:13 AM
:lol: Sorry had to have a wee chuckle at that! Grass sprouting out their ears :lol:

Unfortunately i have no idea about robos and what they can and cant have. Hopefully a more experienced robo member will be along shortly :wink:

arikata
06-25-2008, 08:15 AM
all start sprouting lawns from their ears or something :lol:

LOL!!

Do you think they would like their own lawn? I was actually thinking of putting some soil in a small tub with some grass seeds :D

BatKat
06-25-2008, 09:06 AM
I'm sure I read somewhere they really enjoyed grass seed, it seems a bit wierd but I bought a box at the shops this afternoon and now I'm scared to give it to them in case they all start sprouting lawns from their ears or something :lol:

You can start a turf company :lol: :lol: Where did you read about them being able to eat grass seed????

Foreverhamsters
06-25-2008, 01:56 PM
i assume they can eat the grass seed. i give mine wheat grass occasionally and they seem to enjoy tearing it up more than anything.

babyboos
07-09-2008, 03:00 PM
ryegrass seeds shoudl be fine I often pick wild grasses for the hamsters - just be acreful if you don't know what you are doing and make sure it is well away from a road and exhaust pollution - even wash it and allow to dry