PDA

View Full Version : Look out - IN COMING

NaomiR
06-22-2008, 09:32 AM
My friend (who is almost as bad as me) found these gorgeous little men at her local pet shop, I really only wanted the 1 but we felt 2 would be lovely to keep each other company BUT that would have left 1 on his own, we couldn't do that no no no so here are all 3 amigos, the argentes are called Aramis and Athos and the albino is D'Artagnan as he was a sort of "spare" amigo anyway :lol:

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj59/naomirussell/hamster/th_twoargentes.jpg (http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj59/naomirussell/hamster/twoargentes.jpg)

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj59/naomirussell/hamster/th_whiteinbath.jpg (http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj59/naomirussell/hamster/whiteinbath.jpg)

They can't come to live with me untill Friday (quarantine in practice here) but they've cheered me up and I'm chuffed to bits with them, they're really friendly and only Athos (the bigger argente) has nipped me and I think he was hot and bothered :wink:

honeyxebony
06-22-2008, 11:39 AM
wow they are beautiful,
i thought you were going to say you only got 1 in the end not all 3 lol you must be very excited waiting to get them

souffle
06-22-2008, 12:31 PM
Aww they are so pretty and you couldn't leave one on his own could you :wink: Argentes have a bit of a repution for being fiesty Cambells but it just adds to their characters. :D

happysaz133
06-22-2008, 03:03 PM
They are adorable! :D

Spuds Mum
06-22-2008, 04:41 PM
awww very pretty hams - I hope that is a first and final nip for you! :D

NaomiR
06-22-2008, 10:06 PM
Argentes have a bit of a repution for being fiesty Cambells

ahhhhh you tell me this NOW?!! lol The thing is I'm "visiting" them at the moment and it's jolly annoying they're always asleep so I insist on waking them up, hopefully when they're here I can allow for their "natural" sleep pattern and talk to them on their terms instead of mine, think that will help.

They're a lot more lively than my platinum but that could just be because there are 3 of them, 1 always seems to be up to something - or is that just boys? :wink:

BatKat
06-23-2008, 04:13 AM
Hamster addiction has got you bad hasn't it Naomi :?: :lol: :lol: Bless The Campbell Boys. Campbells are renowned for being nippy so make sure you have plasters at the the ready :lol: When they squeeze their eyes together you know a nip is coming, so watch out :lol:

NaomiR
06-23-2008, 11:03 AM
Hamster addiction has got you bad hasn't it Naomi

I think I need to be hospitalised is it a recognised disease yet????

BatKat
06-23-2008, 12:00 PM
No Hospitalisation needed, but they do make patches to stick on to make you give up :lol: :lol: :lol: The local psychiatric dept can help with therapy :lol: :lol: :lol:

NaomiR
06-23-2008, 01:33 PM
oh that's alright then because I don't want to give up!!

sammys/mum
06-23-2008, 01:38 PM
Argentes have a bit of a repution for being fiesty Cambells but it just adds to their characters. I agree completely! Mango does have a bigger personality than Chutney but he certainly hurts when he bites :D I'll put up with it though as he looks so lovely :x

06-23-2008, 02:42 PM
Argentes have a bit of a repution for being fiesty Cambells but it just adds to their characters. I agree completely! Mango does have a bigger personality than Chutney but he certainly hurts when he bites :D I'll put up with it though as he looks so lovely :x

If its any consolation Naomi, my platinum boys are much more temperamental than my argente boy....MUCH more!

NaomiR
06-24-2008, 12:11 AM
oh that's interesting, my platinum is so laid back she's practically going backwards the argente's are truly bonkers lol

They got their brand new Gabber yesterday which made them even more loopy, goodness I don't know if it's a good or bad thing to give these little canon balls more or less space?!?

Anyway 3 days and they're coming home - I can't wait :D

babyboos
07-02-2008, 07:56 AM
I could not have left one on his own either :oops: