PDA

View Full Version : Breeders/ rescue facilities in Essex?

xrrebeccaax
08-06-2013, 12:38 AM
Hi, does anyone know of any breeders or rescue facilities in essex? Looking to buy a Russian dwarf.

icklemunch
08-06-2013, 01:10 AM
Hi.
Just did a quick google search and couldn't find any. Have you thought of pets at home adoptions? Lots of members have got their hams from there including me. Also gumtree. Preloved or pets4homes brought up quite a few needing new homes.

Tutu
08-06-2013, 08:33 AM
Hi, does anyone know of any breeders or rescue facilities in essex? Looking to buy a Russian dwarf.

First of all let me say that very nice of you for trying to rescue rather than just buying hamster!!! :)
I was in pets at home chelmer valley in chelmsford couple of weeks ago and there were 2 dwarfs looking for home along with couple of Syrians and rabbit:( p@h has hamsters and other small animals looking to home almost daily basis. If one branch hasn't one granted others will have. So please go there rescue some poor little fluffs:)
God bless you !

sfeaston
08-15-2013, 02:49 PM
there is a breeder called mick who did have some agouti robos. he was a member on here, i can give you his details. I was going to take some off him but had just got my robos when he got in contact with me.

and yes, p@h chelmsford/romford and lakeside always have some cuties. p@h lakeside had a little dwarf the other day which i nearly bought home as she was cute!

xrrebeccaax
08-19-2013, 12:25 AM
Where abouts is Mick located please?

But yes, at the moment I am planning to get a rescue dwarf from p@h.

sfeaston
08-19-2013, 02:28 PM
southend way. there is also a rescuer in south ockendon. she did have hamsters...