PDA

View Full Version : does anyone one else do this ?

Matty Day
06-09-2008, 03:31 PM
Well I went into town today and a thought came to me and to cut I came out of wh smiths with a note book with the idea of keeping records of each show and each entry does anyone else do this looking forward to testing it at Andover :D

Bourne Valley Hams
06-09-2008, 03:38 PM
I presume you mean recording your own hamsters entries and results?
Have you never seen us all walking around the show table with our notebooks recording our scores and placings?
I think all exhibitors do it!! :x

Bunsey
06-09-2008, 04:15 PM
yes i do it. I have a book and i stick in a printout of the show results table (just the bits i'm on) and a photo of any rosettes i won and a written record of all points my hams scored.

internet_nobody
06-10-2008, 03:21 AM
Yep I have a spreadsheet where I make a note of who judged and what the score was (then I know who to enter under which judge, although thats gonna be less helpful with my normal WWs I think!). I also stick the pen labels in the folder of place cards I have. If i'm close to top or bottom I normally make a note of the top score and bottom score of the class...tend not to bother if i'm slap bang in the middle.

nooboo
06-10-2008, 04:54 AM
i tend to get dave to do mine, but mainly only when i have been show sec, as then i have a nice piece of paper with all the hamsters classes and duplicates on for my critters so i just add their names to one side and score to the other :P

one of the many reasons why people get that bit when i show sec saying exactly what each one is in along with the pen number, as i hate trying to find my show schedule to remember who is in what, and trying to scribble down the pen number so i include that, it cuts down my scribbling time (or daves) when recording results for ours!