View Full Version : Fudge, Syrian Hamster

CreamSyrian
07-12-2013, 12:46 PM
Kind of hamster(s): Syrian
Hamster age(s): 15 weeks
Reason they were abandoned? Requested to be rehomed due space limitations
Any health problems/special needs? No
Any behavioral problems? No

Type of household hamster would best be suited to: Suited to responsible teenagers or adults (mature children considerable)
Link to rescue facility: -
For more information send PM on forum? Yes
For more information send email to: [email protected]

Fudge, our silver Syrian hamster is having to be rehomed. Unfortunately, my mother has requested that Fudge has to be rehomed for space reasons. Fudge has a very outgoing, inquisitive character and will take on any adventure he can! He is a sweet boy, and although not fully tamed and a little shy, he is happy to sit on people's hands as long as his favourite treats are involved (carrot, cucumber, peanuts, milky bread)! Fudge currently lives in a ferplast mary and loves his cage, so I would prefer for him to be rehomed in his original cage (although he could be homed in a cage either the same or bigger, at least 80x50, as long as some of his toys are taken with him).

I would Fudge to be rehomed with a HC member who I know will take great care of him, he deserves a loving home. I hope that one of you HC members will rehome Fudge and give him a loving home soon. I am based in Liverpool and he is collection only along with his cage/toys, PM or e-mail me for a specific time frame of collection.

I am very sad this has to happen but I really don't want him having an uncertain future, so I am hoping that someone here will see this and provide Fudge with a fair home.